• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hmm....

thinking similarly to the above poster. feels more like a nod to their kantonian counterparts, which i think is fine cause imo they do interesting enough look better having their kantonion versions' colours (especially galarian articuno)

Same reason why Shiny Zacian and Zamazenta have similar colours to Dialga and Palkia, it's so we notice this and hopefully think it's cool.

yup, it's just a reference to said Kantonian counterparts.
While I'm not really a fan of the Galarian birds in general, I'll admit it's neat they took that route for their shinies, when they very well could have just slapped some random colors on them that didn't represent anything. (and yeah, I agree that Shiny G-Articuno looks pretty sweet LOL)

Same reason why Shiny Zacian and Zamazenta have similar colours to Dialga and Palkia, it's so we notice this and hopefully think it's cool.
I was under the impression Zacian/Zamazenta's shiny colors were chosen because of their names. Zacian comes from "the cyan", and Zamazenta comes from "the magenta" - lo and behold, their shiny forms are entirely cyan and magenta.

It is interesting to think of that as a parallel to Dialga/Palkia though; I do wonder now if that was at least a little bit intentional.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom