• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ho-Oh, Lugia added to Pokémon 151 shirt line: Pokémon outside original 151 featured

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Ho-Oh, Lugia added to Pokémon 151 shirt line: Pokémon outside original 151 featured

Starting last Sept. 12, two new shirt designs of the Pokémon 151 shirt line were sold. These feature Pokémon outside the original 151, Ho-Oh and Lugia, in celebration of the release of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. The shirts are available in Japanese Pokémon Center stores for $50.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Ho-Oh, Lugia added to Pokémon 151 shirt line: Pokémon outside original 151 featur

I...WANT...THOSE....SHIRTS!

...$50!?

Re: Ho-Oh, Lugia added to Pokémon 151 shirt line: Pokémon outside original 151 featur

Pokémon 251, more like.

$50 thats slightly ridiculous but i guess thats based on Dolar to Yen exchange rates

Oh man DO WANT. ;___;

But $50 is ridiculous; why would they overprice them so much.

Verry cool, I'd love to pick a few of those up.

I wonder what kind of T-shirts they are.

Pokemon 151 is up again and running? I thought their company closed down?

Sweetness!! Bah humbug about the price, but I guess it's worth it for those awesome shirts!

Deja vu, didn't this happen a while ago?

Those are cool, but 50 is way to much. Especially in a recession.

I would like one though, but $50 for a t-shirt is the same as buying a party dress in my country o_0

Shirrrrrrt...Me wants.50$...Me no have.

$50? Do the other shirts cost as much? That would mean it's $7650 to collect them all. Plus tax.

$500, there's only 10: Kakuna, Graveler, Hypno, Cubone, Tangela, Articuno, Mewtwo, Mew, Ho-Oh and Lugia. Weird, I know.

Not that I really care...

But Pokeani posted this news on September 12th. My site posted it on September 14th. Yet Pokebeach, who posted the news more than a week later, gets the credit?

Lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom