• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ho oh? NOT IN MY SOULSILVER!?

Thebettercake

Ouch, my pelvis.
Reaction score
So, I was researching about the phoenix legendary, when I noticed for the tin tower article, that it said Ho oh is NOT cachable in soul silver. Same goes for the Whirl Islands Is this confirmed, or will I really have to go get both versions to get both trio masters?

Okay, for reference, what are all the Legends confirmed available for each game?

Dog Trio
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Kyogre HG
Groudon SS
Mewtwo
Latios/Latias (unsure?)

Event Arceus and presumably Celebi

Plus, might count for Platinum, but there's been no event for Jirachi in NA, right? What about Deoxys and Mew?

Is this accurate?

Okay, for reference, what are all the Legends confirmed available for each game?

Dog Trio
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Kyogre HG
Groudon SS
Mewtwo
Latios/Latias (unsure?)

Event Arceus and presumably Celebi

Plus, might count for Platinum, but there's been no event for Jirachi in NA, right? What about Deoxys and Mew?

Is this accurate?

Sorta. Mewtwo hasn't been confirmed yet, but he and the Lati@s should be in. Celebi most likely. Arceus isn't actually available in game, and you left out the dragon trio. Jirachi has some McDonald's event but I don't think it's confirmed for U.S. yet. Mew can be received in Ranch and traded to HGSS, and I'm told Deoxys is available... though I'm not certain.

EDIT: And you forgot Rayquaza.

Technically, do we have confirmed that both appear in both games at 45? We have confirmed that both appear in their respective mascot game at 45, but I never heard anything about them being in both. I'd not doubt them doing like GS and having it 45 in mascot and 70 in counterpart.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom