• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hobbs Cook Book

MaddHatter15

Reaction score
Rolled Lasagna

1 1/2 lean ground beef

Sauce
2 cloves of garlic
1 onion chopped
1 tbsp basil
1 tsp oregano
2 tbsp brown suger
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 jar of tomato sauce
2 egg whites
1/2 tsp marjoram
2 tsp olive oil
2 tbsp flour
Some cream

Dressng
1 can of diced tomatos
2 cans of tomato paste
Fennel cream sauce
Fennel
Cream
Anise seed
honey
brown suger

the cheese
2 cups of cottage cheese
1 1\2 cup river rouge cheese
1 1/2 cup oka cheese
1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano

Cook sauce(30 min)and meat(45) by themselves .After meat is done. Cook lasagna noodles(20) in salt and boiling water.Drain doodles and rinse in cold water. Add butter them. Layer the noodle length ways slightly overlapping each other, on top of a warm cloth. Then put light amounts of meat, sause and cheeses on top. roll the lasagna with the towel. place finished rolls in a buttered pan with the tomato paste and diced tomatoes on top

While its cooking in the oven, (25)make some fennel cream sauce, puree sauce.

When rolls are done, put cream sauce on like a zig zag and throw some fennel grass on top.

Now I would like you to try make this and tell me what you think. Send a picture if you want.

Let me know if you like it by commenting or sharing it. also let me know if you would like more great recipes like this one, or if you have any ideas for main courses i can turn into something great. I am building a great four course meal for Halloween thats coming soon to the forum.

Last edited:
This is what I made for Halloween. Let me know what you think by liking my .....

Hobbs Halloween Feast

Appitizer
Green Slime(Spinach Dip)
Skeleton Bread
1)Green Slime
A. Ingredients
* 1 pkg (300g) frozen spinach, thawed
* 1 pkg (4oz/125g) cream cheese
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1/3 cup mild salsa
* 2 green onions, chopped
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper
B. Preparation
* Drain spinach dry. In food processor, puree spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for two hours. Then let stand at room temperature for thirty minutes.

2)Skeleton Bread
A. Ingredients
* 1 1/2 lbs bread dough
* 1 tbsp water
* 1 tbsp poppy seeds
B. Preperation
* Divide dough to form skeleton and bake

Soup
Mashed Gremlin(Thai Pumpkin Coconut)
1) Mashed Gremlin
A. Ingredients
* 8 cups of cubed peeled pie puimkin
* 1 red onion, chopped
* 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
* 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
* 1 small red chili pepper, seeded and chopped
* 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
* 3 cups vegetable broth
* 2 tbsp fish sauce
* 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
* 2 tbsp lime juice
* 1 tbsp brown sugar
B. Preparation
*Cover and cook in slow cooker, combine pumpkin, onion, ginger, garlic and red pepper. Pour in coconut milk, broth

Entree
Spooky Brain Chicken Salad
1) Spooky Brain Salad
A. Ingredients
* four cooked chicken breast , shredded
* 2 pounds boiled potatoes, peeled and cubed
* 1 carrots, cubed
* 3 hard boiled eggs finely diced
Dressing
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1 tsp ketchup
* 1 tbsp horseradish
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 pound of green grapes
B. Preperation
* Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and lay it on a serving plate. Cut in half and put grapes on top, along with ketchup for spooky effect.

Dessert
Crispy marshmallow Ghosts with Tombstone Brownies in a raisin and pumpkin seed grave yard
1)Crispy Marshmallow Ghosts
A. Ingredients
* 1/3 cup butter
* 6 cups of miniature marshmallows
* 1tsp vanilla
* 8 cups crispy rice or puffed
* 2 oz (57g) chocolate chips
Icing (pallor icing)
* 1 cup suger
* 3tbsp water
* 1 egg white
* pinch of salt
*1/2 tsp vanilla
B. Preparation
* In sauce pan , melt butter over medium heat; stir in marshmallow until smooth. Stir in vanilla and cereal until coated. Set bowl over saucepan of boiling water. Using rubber gloves, shape cereal mixture into four inch long ghost shapes. Let stand for 30 minutes.
B2. (Pallor Icing) Preparation
* In top of a double boiler oven boiling water, combine suger, water, egg white and salt. In mixer beat on high until stiff glossy peaks form. Fold in vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
B3. Chocolate white and dark, melt over hot not boiling water.

2) Tombstone Brownies
A.Ingredients
*3 , 1 oz squares chocolate
* 1/2 cup butter
*1 1/2 cup suger
*3 eggs
*1 1/2 tsp vanilla
*1 1/2 flour
*1 bag raisins
*1 bag pumpkin seeds
B. Preperation
* Cut into tombstone shapes and decorate with chocolate, then as a base the raisins and pumpkin seeds

Punch
Witches Brew
Shrunken head straws

1)Witches Brew
A. Ingredients
*1 litre grape, orange, ginger ale
B. Add a Ice hand made with carbonated water or eye balls. A prune coated in chocolate with coconut as hair and eyes. Follow with gummy worms partly in the ice cube tray for ice cube worms as garnish.

Garlic-Lemon Chicken stuffed with Three Cheese With Muschroom sauce for the toppping

Stuffing
Cream Cheese
Cheader Cheese
Swiss Cheese
Minched Garlic
Bread Crumbs
Breading
Crackers
Cinnamon
Egg Whites
Brown Suger
Preperation
Thaw Boneless Chicken then cut inhalf like a book so it folds open , add mixed stuffing inside then dip in egg whites and coat with mixed breading mix with mushroom soup as the topping. Then cook for 45 min

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom