• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hoenn Adventure [5/5] - CLOSED!

Battle System - UPDATE
  • giphy.gif

Every move in a battle will be perceeded by an Accuracy check. Roll a 10 sided die to check if your attack hit the mark or not and then describe what it does. Every Accuracy boost will add +1 to the roll and everything that lowers accuracy adds a -1 modifier. If a trainer decides to dodge the attack they will lower the attacker's Accuracy by -2.​
    The Power of an attack will be decided by its in-game Power + type effectiveness.​
    Blocking an attack will allow the Pokemon to sustain only 10% of the damage it would normally inflict.​
    Moves that "always hit" do not need an Accuracy check and will never miss.​
    One-hit KO moves will not be affected by any Accuracy boosts and will only hit upon rolling 8 or higher.​
    If your move has a possibility to inflict Status Condition the target will have to roll the dice to see if it succeeded. If a move has a 10% chance to Poison they only get Poisoned if they roll a 1. If it's 30% - they get poisoned if they roll 1-3, etc.​
    You cannot disrupt another Pokemon's move unless it's a two-turn move (Fly, Dive, etc.)​

I hope this covers everything that raised questions and if you have any more, please ask away! Now it is 5 AM and I had no sleep at all, so I think I'm clocking out.
    You can expect a Start Up after I get some sleep.​

Back
    Top Bottom