• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Hoenn Adventure [Members only!]

Jay repositions herself in her seat after giving Tally a high five and nodded along to Tally's and Kane's ideas.

"I think those are good ideas than again I don't really have a destination in mind so I'm good with anything," She hoped that the rest of their team will agree with them.

"What do you guys hope to catch?" Jay was really curious about that, after all as a breeder she would like to get a chance to see a big variety of pokemon herself.

Tally wiped her mouth with a napkin, having finished her meal. While happy that the group seemed to support her idea, she agreed that she should consider catching more Pokémon. She could think of a dozen that she wanted off the top of her head, but decided to just mention the ones that she felt she had a decent chance of finding in Hoenn without getting lucky.

“Hm, I’ve always wanted a Gardevoir, I think they’d be great in Contests, so I’ll definitely be looking out for a Ralts. I’d also love to have a Flygon and Froslass someday. There’re a few more that I’m interested in, but I don’t think they’re native to Hoenn. How about the rest of you?”

Last edited:
"Gardevoir, huh?" said Kane. "I'm actually interested in having a Gallade. They're native to Sinnoh, but I don't see why they can't be in Hoenn! As for a Flygon, I'd like to have one too. I'd especially like to have a Treecko. The whole evolution line looks so cool! But for now, I'm good with just a mere Taillow. I find the evolution line's flying skills exceptional."

Kane glanced at the smoked tail left on his plate, which gave him an idea. He released Absol from her Ultra Ball and tossed her the tail. Tired from her previous battle, she quickly gobbled it up, after which Kane recalled her and wiped his own face with a napkin.

"Anyone else want to share their opinions?" Kane asked.

Jay wasn't sure what to answer. They're pick were pretty cool but she couldn't see herself with any of those pokemon.

"Besides some water type pokemon, I'm not sure what I'd want to catch " It was true, Jay was ok with taking care of any pokemon. After all, she can't just make the island populated by one type. Jay pulled her chips out of her bag and began to snack on them sometimes giving it to her Azurill instead who still was lying on her shoulders.

"What time do you want to leave the city?" Jay didn't mind if they adventure at night or day but maybe the rest are exhausted from their fights and would rather head to a Pokecenter to sleep first.

Tally took the plate her Mawile cheerfully handed her, having practically been licked clean. Winning her Coordination match was making her feel more energetic, and she was excited to start traveling the region as soon as she could. “I admit, I’m still feeling really pumped up after that battle.” She looked at Elly, who gave a nod in agreement. “So I’ll probably be ready to head out after I quickly get her,” Tally motioned at Elly, “treated at a Pokémon Center. But what do you all want to do?” She wanted to head out, but had no problem resting if the group decided that was a better idea.

Last edited:
Kane spoke up with his opinion after Tally. "Healing up my Absol at the Pokémon Center seems like a good idea to me, too. Let's heal up any Pokémon that took a beating during battle. Let's see...that includes Alex's Riolu, and they're at the Pokécenter right now." Kane started counting on his fingers for effect. "And of course, Tally's Mawile, and Sakiko's Chingling. Did I miss anyone?

Let's meet up with Alex, and after everyone's healed up, we can decide what to do next. It's only the afternoon; I think that if we still have time before dinnertime to venture out on a route after our Pokémon are healed, let's do that. Otherwise, we can settle down for dinner and then spend the night at wherever we need to. If that's the case, we'll head out on a route tomorrow morning, if we don't stop for breakfast then. Do you like this idea, guys?"

Tally did not find any problems with Kane’s plan. “Sounds like a good idea to me!” She replied in a chipper tone. She looked around, they mostly seemed to have finished their lunches. She was struggling to think of anything else they could to do at the Food Court. Taking the plate Elly handed her, she turned to the group, “When should we head over to the Pokémon Center?”

Last edited:
Kane got up and left his plate and utensils neatly on the table. He made sure his bag was snugly on his back, and then followed Jay out of the Food Court. He waved back at the others. “C’mon, guys!”

Tally left her and Elly’s plates neatly stacked as she scooped the Mawile into her arms. She walked toward the exit, only to turn back to their table to grab the bag she had nearly forgotten. Jogging to catch up with the group, she playfully called out, “Off to the Pokémon Center!”

Route 117
The group of heroes went to the Pokemon Center to heal their tired starters after which Alex and Sakiko decided to stay in their rooms while Kane, Tally and Jay went out to the route just outside of the city to hopefully catch some Pokemon.

1588988679090.png

Route 117 was a winding dirt path leading from the busy streets of Mauville to the more peaceful Verdanturf, that was barely a speck on the map compared to the glass city neighbouring it. This is the route Tally, Kane and Jay chose as the first one they would ever enter as trainers.

On the north side of the path they could see a small house with a giant, sprawling garden, filled with a variety of Pokemon. Jay recognized it immidately as the Day Care building. She heard a lot about them when she was researching Pokemon Breeding. The owners of the Hoenn Day Care were said to be one of the greatest Breeders in the entire world.

But the other trainers focused their attention on the things that were slightly off the beaten path. The tall grass and the trees growing just out of their reach. Tally and Kane could almost feel the eyes of hidden Pokemon on themselves. It was time to take the leap.

Having left the protection of the city, Tally was quick to pull her umbrella out in an attempt to protect herself from the sun’s rays. She would be lying if she was not feeling the slightest bit of tension. While she was not a stranger to battles, having practiced with her family growing up, she had never fought a wild Pokémon, let alone catch one. But the prospect of throwing herself into unknown territory only made her more excited.

“So we just walk around until we find a wild Pokémon, right?” Tally was thinking out loud. Not really waiting for an answer, she confidently continued, “Well there’s no time like the present! Let’s catch a Pokémon Elly!” They proceeded to run into the tall grass, being careful not to stray too far from the group.

Last edited:
What just happened seemed to have happened very fast. The group headed on over to the Pokémon Center, healed up their Pokémon, and then left, but Sakiko and Alex stayed at the Pokémon Center. Kane guessed they weren't feeling very well.

Meanwhile, Kane, Tally and Jay headed onto Route 117 to find some Pokémon to catch. While Tally immediately went into the tall grass to find something to catch (immediately, she must have been really excited), Kane chose to walk more leisurely at the moment—he spotted the same Daycare building as Jay did.

Brandishing Absol's Ultra Ball in his right hand, Kane cautiously walked into the tall grass on the opposite side of the road from Tally, waving at the others to let them know he was here. He then put his fingers in his mouth and whistled sharply—that ought to attract the attention of some wild Pokémon.

Jay looked on at her companions treading through the long grass in the search of some pokemon, and as much as she was tempted to do that herself the daycare was where she decided to go.

"Hey, guys if you need me I'm gonna be in the daycare! " She needed to see if maybe the breeder's in there can give her tips on how to properly take care of the egg she had now in possession and who know maybe they can tell her what pokemon is inside it too. With that thought in mind, Jay entered the daycare.

Tally gave Jay a wave after she told them where she was going.“Sounds good! Have fun!”

Tally had thought that brazenly running around the tall grass would draw a Pokémon out, but she was unsuccessful. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she wondered if Kane had the right idea, whistling to attract Pokémon. She wanted to give it a try, but was hindered by the fact that she didn’t know how to whistle. She would have to improvise.

She thought about quickly opening and closing her umbrella, but dismissed it, feeling that doing so would likely scare the Pokémon away. Luckily she was already coming up with a new idea. Moving closer to the trees, hoping there would be more Pokémon there, Tally took a container of Glitter Powder out of her bag and put some on Elly’s steel jaws. “Okay Elly! Let’s give the Pokémon a show!” The Mawile gave a nod and proceeded to rhythmically wave the jaws around, using the sunlight and Glitter Powder to make them glisten brightly. While she had a few more ideas, she was hoping that this display would be enough for now.

When Kane whistled he could hear a lot of noise in the grass as though a lot of Pokemon hurried away scared by the loud noise. He stood there confident among the taller grass. Kane noticed a few bystanders turn their heads towards him.

Suddenly there was a louder rustle of the bushes and trees... A few branches nearby fell next to the young trainer as tough cut with a blade. He didn't have to wait too long to see why. A giant inselct with sword-like arms flew through the air and trees reacting to his call. The Pokemon swung its arm again in Kane's direction. He was in trouble now.

[ You can chose to use your Pokedex to scan Pokemon like in the anime to get more info about them. ]

Tally could see quite a few smaller Pokemon reacting to her display. Many of them edging closer to investigate. Suddenly she heard a piercing whistle that Kane let out to summon more Pokemon to the area. The smaller Pokemon backed away frightened.

All except one. There was a small green Pokemon making its way cautiously towards Mawile as though it didn't hear Kane's call. The creature looked a bit like a flower that didn't fully bloom yet as it walked down the path to Elly. Its walk was rather clumsy, probably because its head was way too big in proportion to its tiny legs. There was still quite a but of grass between the Pokemon and Tally but it was obviously interested in the young coordinator.

Jay walked inside of the Day Care, yanking the big wooden door open. She was very careful to close it quickly to not let any critters escape, but to her dismay there was no Pokemon in the room. The whole area was actually pretty empty. No photos on the walls and only a simple carpet. The only piece of furniture was a beat-up wooden desk that has certainly seen better times and a few chairs (none of them from the same set). The whole decor looked almost comical.

Jay suddenly noticed a small buzzer on top of the desk. It was probably meant to alarm the owners of new visitors.

She took a step forward, but before she could even think about pressing the buzzer, a back door opened and an old woman walked in. There was a tiny golden bird Pokemon on her shoulder.

"Hello, dear." She said, gently. "What can I do for you today?"

Tally was not terribly upset about the Pokémon being scared off. There was still one that stayed behind, and the ability to stay stay calm despite any surprises would definitely be essential for contests.

The Pokémon seemed to be acting more out of curiosity, rather than a desire to battle, leading Tally to wonder if she could possibly catch it without even needing to resort to fighting. She cheerfully looked over at her Mawile, “Elly, you’re doing great, keep it up, but be ready to jump in if anything happens.”

Wanting to pacify the Pokémon even more, she slowly took a step toward it and crouched down to try and get closer to its eye level. She gently called out, “Hi there.” The grass was too tall for her to properly see what it was, so she pulled her Pokédex out and scanned the Pokémon. “Let’s see what you are.”

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom