• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Hoenn Adventure [Members only!]

As Tally made her way down the stairs, she could see a massive display case containing breeding awards on the wall, it was quite impressive. The old wooden steps creaked under her feet, and for a second it felt like they were gonna cave in. She could hear Jay's voice coming from the other room, she was talking to the old man. There was a long corridor with many doors on the sides, without any indication of which one could lead to the kitchen.

Tally couldn’t help but take a moment to admire all the awards in the display case. Not only was it another reminder of the Daycare’s qualifications, it also made her wonder how far she and everybody else would go with their own respective goals.

Tally was not as quiet going down the stairs as she would have liked to be, not having noticed how creaky the stairs were earlier. Once downstairs, she considered her options, she was reluctant to interrupt Jay and the Daycare Owner’s conversation, assuming that her walking down the stairs hadn’t done so already. But she also thought it would be rude to just barge into every room until she found the kitchen, preferring to have permission to take something even if she did find it. Quickly deciding that she could help out at the very least, she gently knocked on the door she could hear their voices coming from, “Hey, it’s Tally, can I come in?”

Last edited:
"Sure thing, dear," Tally could hear the voice of the old man coming from the other side of the door. Upon entering she could see Jay sitting on the chair in the middle of a large livng room, her leg fully bandaged. "Your friend is good to go, do you need something?"

The man turned to the side to put away his supplies back into the cubboard. Tally could see the Ditto lurking inside when the man opened it.

Tally was happy to hear that Jay was okay, and waved at the Ditto when she saw it. “That’s great to hear! I just wanted to check if either of you needed any help. Also...” She paused for a moment. She was planning on asking about food, but her reluctance to keep asking for favors from them kept nagging at the back of her mind. She quickly decided to forgo doing so, deciding that she could use some of the supplies they bought in Mauville instead. She knew that they were for the road, but figured that she could make a quick stop at the store to replace them after they talked to the Detective. “Would it be okay if I used your kitchen? I promise I’ll clean up afterwards!”

Tally turned her attention back to Jay, noting her bandaged leg, “Would you like some help up the stairs?”

Last edited:
Jay was glad to see that Tally was up and about, she didn't want to need to ask an elder to help her up the stairs. Seeing Tally retaining her cheery attitude even despite the whole situation they got themselves in made her breathe a sigh of reliefe and smile when she asked about helping her up. Even though Jay was tired and wanted to do nothing more than lie down, she wasnt about to leave Tally alone downstairs. She also didn't remember if she ate anything today besides the potato chips so she decided to make her own food as well.

"That'll be great, thanks, can I come with you to the kitchen first? I hadn't have much to eat today." Jay really hoped that the elder lady would let them use her kitchen, now that she was no longer focused on any task she realised how much she was starving and not only her but Izzy as well.

“No problem!” Tally was mostly confident in her ability to cook, having helped her family do so every once in a while. While she enjoyed cooking, it would be even more fun with a friend.

She couldn’t remember exactly how many ingredients they had, but shrugged it off. She cheerfully continued, “I’m sure we have enough ingredients to make something great! Besides, I could buy some more supplies when we head back to Mauville.”

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom