• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Hoenn Adventure [Members only!]

"Yeah. They were given out to everyone who participated in a battle," Sakiko said. "And you caught Scyther? Not bad."

Sakiko wished she'd gone to catch some Pokémon with the others. Actually, she wasn't exactly sure why she hadn't. Maybe she'd try to catch something on the way to Verdanturf Town if the others didn't mind stopping.
Kane nodded at Sakiko's reply. "Thanks," he replied. "Tally and Jay are still on Route 117. I think they're searching for the Day Care's lost Wave Incense. Hm?" he said, for at that moment, his Pokédex buzzed. Someone had called. After taking the 'Dex out of his pocket, Kane saw that it was Jay (though Tally was actually the one with the phone now).

"Uh, sorry, I got a call from Jay," Kane said hastily, before pressing the call button. "Hello? It's Kane. Are things going well for you?"

Tally was relieved that it was somebody she knew on the other end. “Kane? Um... Hi, it’s Tally, things... could be going better.” She slightly winced as Jay jumped onto the Exploud, muttering “Oh my god...” She had to remind herself that Jay knew what she was doing.

Going back to the phone call, she continued, “Florent was leading us into the forest by the Daycare, and we ran into this Exploud. I calmed him down, but then this jerk poacher attacked him. Jay’s... working on calming the Exploud down again. I’m sure she could do it, but just in case...” Tally paused, as she didn’t want to continue that line of thought. “Are you back at the Pokémon Center? Sorry to ask, but would you and the others be able to come help us?” She glanced at the poacher to see if he was showing any signs of waking up.

Kane nodded, listening to the call. It turned out to be Tally, after all, explaining that she and Jay had run into an Exploud that was being hunted by a poacher.

"Oh, man," Kane murmured. "Um...yeah, I'm at the Pokémon Center with the others." He moved back, leaning against the wall so as not to obstruct the path of others. "I can come help, sure. Just let me ask Sakiko and Alex, okay? Seems like an urgent situation. I'll be there as soon as I can." Kane took the Pokédex phone off his ear for a second. "Uh, Sakiko? Alex? Tally and Jay are in trouble. They ran into an Exploud and a Pokémon poacher. Do you think it'd be fine if you guys could come with me to help them? I'd appreciate your help," he requested.

Kane put the Pokédex back to his ear in case Tally had anything else to say.

Last edited:
The Exploud let out another roar as Jay mounted him and tied the rope around his massive body. The young breeder held tight to her makeshift bridle as the Pokemon made attempts to throw its unwanted "rider" off. Jay sprayed the Potion on Exploud's injured side while barely being able to hold on. Her ears hurt from the roars that seemed to come out of not only Exploud's moth but also all of the pipes on its body.

Tally was not far behind making a phone call while checking up on the hunter. Her ears were ringing as she explained what was going on to the trainer. The hunter on the ground seemed to be unconcious but breathing. That was good. The wolf-like pokemon turned towards her and growled, as if he didn't trust her near his trainer. Tally could also see another Pokemon hiding in the bushes near the hunter. Probably the one that tried to use Sing. Without their trainer they seemed very lost.

Suddenly Jay could feel the Exploud's movement cease. It stood in place for a second not even trying to throw her off before Jay realized what was going on. There was a faint light building up in its mouth... Oh no. It was charging an attack.

Jay almost lost her grip when she realized that the Exploud is about to fire what she presumes to be a hyper beam. She had to think fast if not the beam could hurt someone. Jay quickly pulled on the rope and jumped from the back of the Exploud right between its tails and then kicked the back of its knee hoping this would hinder his balance and make the beam go in the direction of the sky. After that, she moves to the side to not get squashed. (rolled d20 and got a 12 as per Cyanides request)

The Hyper Beam that was aimed straight for the unconscious hunter was knocked off course as Jay kicked the Pokemon down. The move cut through the trees above the hunter that began to sway dangerously, about to fall down. Tally could feel the heat from the attack radiating next to her. Jay ducked out of the way and landed slightly awkwardly, feeling her leg bend at a wrong angle. Suddenly she saw the Pokemon leaning a little to the side, tired after performing the move. This might be the chance.

Jay was relieved that the Exploud calmed down and quickly but calmly started talking to him.

"Hey buddy, you're ok now he can't hurt you anymore." While talking Jay started to stroke his side while keeping eye contact.

"How about you go with me and my buddy Tally to get you somewhere safe where he won't be able to get to you." She hoped that Exploud will see her reasoning and follow if not from trust then the necessity of survival. Jay also hoped that they can move it along since the guy was about to get squashed.

"Tally! get this guy away from that tree, it's gonna collapse!" As much as Jay was worried about the guy if she stops now the Exploud can do way more damage and maybe even hurt some people. Then again even if she tried the pain in her leg made it obvious that she wouldn't be able to make it in time even with all the adrenalin coursing through her.

"Come on big guy, I have some food calling your name in my bag." She gave him a smile and crossed her fingers hoping for the best.

Kane nodded, listening to the call. It turned out to be Tally, after all, explaining that she and Jay had run into an Exploud that was being hunted by a poacher.

"Oh, man," Kane murmured. "Um...yeah, I'm at the Pokémon Center with the others." He moved back, leaning against the wall so as not to obstruct the path of others. "I can come help, sure. Just let me ask Sakiko and Alex, okay? Seems like an urgent situation. I'll be there as soon as I can." Kane took the Pokédex phone off his ear for a second. "Uh, Sakiko? Alex? Tally and Jay are in trouble. They ran into an Exploud and a Pokémon poacher. Do you think it'd be fine if you guys could come with me to help them? I'd appreciate your help," he requested.

Kane put the Pokédex back to his ear in case Tally had anything else to say.
"Yeah, it definitely sounds like they could use some help," Sakiko said in agreement. She returned Jingle to his Pokéball and started out the door.

As she moved, Sakiko wondered why the Exploud had attacked Tally and Jay. She couldn't think of much of a reason, unless they'd done something to provoke it. Sakiko had never seen an Exploud in person, so she'd assumed that they didn't live near Verdanturf. Maybe someone had captured it and it had escaped?

Tally tried to cover the ear that wasn’t on the phone, she could barely hear Kane over the Exploud’s roars, but they seemed to be coming to help. Smiling at the good news, she raised her voice to try and talk over the enraged Pokémon, “Thanks!” Referencing the noise coming from the Exploud, she added, “I’m sure it won’t be trouble finding us!”

She looked over at the poacher’s Pokémon, wondering if she would be able to borrow his pokéballs to recall them in case they decided to attack, but her thought process stopped when she noticed that the Exploud stopped struggling. Her confusion turned to dread when she realized that he was about to attack.

Everything after that was a blur for Tally, she could see Jay shift where the Exploud attacked, and she realized that she was way to close to the Hyper Beam that nearly obliterated the poacher. Happy that they were alive, she made a note to make it up to Jay later.

Tally didn’t need to take a second look at the tree once Jay told her to get the poacher away from it. She sent Elly back out to try and get his Pokémon out of danger. She looked at the unconscious trainer, and quickly decided that she would need both hands to pull that off. She hurriedly put the phone back to her ear, “Sorry, I’ve gotta take care of something, I’ll be right back.” She kept the call going, as she put the phone in her bag, and turned her attention back to the poacher. She wasn’t exactly the strongest or tallest, so carrying him away didn’t seem too feasible. Her next best option would be trying to drag him out of harm’s way, hoping that the tree would stay standing long enough to safely do so.

Last edited:
The tree nearest to Tally and the hunter wobbled dangerously and came down with a thud right were they were sitting a moment ago. The Exploud turned its huge head towards Jay. It seemed to be a little deflated after the attack but there was no saying what was its intention.

Meanwhile next to Tally who was still holding the unfortunate hunter the wolf Pokemon approached her. No longer growling. It recognized her protective intentions and turned around standing between her and the Exploud. Ready to pounce. The grass rustled and she could see a golden Kricketune stepping out, standing next to the other Pokemon, displaying its sharp blade-like arms. This was probably the Pokemon that tried to use Sing before. They both trusted Tally enough to let her access their trainer.

Exploud approached Jay. Its steps echoed through the forest as it reached out its hand towards her again. It whistled through the pipes on his body.

"Yeah, it definitely sounds like they could use some help," Sakiko said in agreement. She returned Jingle to his Pokéball and started out the door.

As she moved, Sakiko wondered why the Exploud had attacked Tally and Jay. She couldn't think of much of a reason, unless they'd done something to provoke it. Sakiko had never seen an Exploud in person, so she'd assumed that they didn't live near Verdanturf. Maybe someone had captured it and it had escaped?
Tally tried to cover the ear that wasn’t on the phone, she could barely hear Kane over the Exploud’s roars, but she they seemed to be coming to help. Smiling at the good news, she raised her voice to try and talk over the enraged Pokémon, “Thanks!” Referencing the noise coming from the Exploud, she added, “I’m sure it won’t be trouble finding us!”

She looked over at the poacher’s Pokémon, wondering if she would be able to borrow his pokéballs to recall them in case they decided to attack, but her thought process stopped when she noticed that the Exploud stopped struggling. Her confusion turned to dread when she realized that he was about to attack.

Everything after that was a blur for Tally, she could see Jay shift where the Exploud attacked, and she realized that she was way to close to the Hyper Beam that nearly obliterated the poacher. Happy that they were alive, she made a note to make it up to Jay later.

Tally didn’t need to take a second look at the tree once Jay told her to get the poacher away from it. She sent Elly back out to try and get his Pokémon out of danger. She looked at the unconscious trainer, and quickly decided that she would need both hands to pull that off. She hurriedly put the phone back to her ear, “Sorry, I’ve gotta take care of something, I’ll be right back.” She kept the call going, as she put the phone in her bag, and turned her attention back to the poacher. She wasn’t exactly the strongest or tallest, so carrying him away didn’t seem too feasible. Her next best option would be trying to drag him out of harm’s way, hoping that the tree would stay standing long enough to safely do so.
Kane quickly followed Sakiko as they went out the door, Pokédex pressed to his ear all the while. "We're coming!" Kane assured Tally. "See you there!" With that, he hung up and stuffed his Pokédex in his pocket, along with his Pokéballs. He glanced at Alex, who seemed to be playing on his phone. "Hey, Alex?" Kane asked. "We're heading to Route 117 to help Jay and Tally. Could you wait for us here?" With that, he followed Sakiko out of the Pokémon Center.

As Kane and Sakiko went down the streets of Mauville City, heading for Route 117, Kane said, "Once we get to the route, keep your eyes peeled. We need to find Jay and Tally, and help them any way we can."

Jay released her breath seeing the trainer and Tally in a safe position but what really made her whole body relax was the fact that the Exploud was willing to go with her.

"Alright big guy, let's go." Jay started guiding him in the direction of the daycare. As much as she wanted to take care of him herself she was nowhere near good enough to do so yet. Jay looked at Izzy and asked him to retrieve the incense that they came here for, and then turned to Tally.

"Do you think we can carry him with us?" As much as she'd rather leave him here with his bad decisions he could be hurt more then he looks." He could be concussed." Jay was about to make a move to carry the guy but at that moment the adrenalin wore off and the pain in her leg made her lose balance.

Tally jumped as the tree crashed down onto their former position. She breathed a sigh of relief, hoping that would be their last near death experience of the day. She looked over and saw that Jay had calmed the Exploud down. “Nice job!” She was about to head over for a high five when Jay mentioned bringing the poacher along. “Yeah, that’ll probably be a good idea.” She was about to help carry him when she noticed Jay stumble. Tally ran over to her, “Are you okay? Do you need any help?”

When the Exploud heard Jay talking about bringing the hunter it growled dangerously and the Pokemon protecting the hunter and Tally got ready to pounce.

Izzy went towards the shining item while Jay was distracting the giant. But as he stepped on the ground near the light suddenly he disappeared from sight, gone in a flash.

Meanwhile Kane and Sakiko made their way to the forest, looking around as they approached. When they were close enough they could hear an animalistic growl coming from between the trees. There might be trouble if they decide to head this direction but this is where their friends were for sure.

"Whoa there, we won't take him if you don't want to!"Jay couldn't see many options here if the Exploud didn't want the poacher to go with them they have to leave him but then again leaving him alone and unconscious is not a good idea either.

"What do you think we should do with him then?" Since Tally was the only one who could stay or carry the hunter Jay thought Tally should make that decision. While saying that the blue ball in the corner of her eye vanished. Jay moved her head fast in the direction she last saw it but there was no one there anymore besides the wave incense that started it all.

"Izzy?! Where are you?!" The first day as a Breeder and not only she has to fight and hurts herself but also loses her closes friend and partner and also only pokemon. Jay couldn't feel worse at the moment. She couldn't even walk there properly without hurting herself more or losing the grip on the conflict that she barely had.

Tally wasn’t feeling too well at the moment. She was feeling guilty that Jay seemed to be injured during her encounter with the Exploud, while Tally felt that she hadn’t really done much in comparison, and though she wanted to take to poacher away, she didn’t think that Exploud was going to let her have a say in the matter. “I... don’t-”

She stopped talking when they noticed Izzy disappear, almost completely forgetting about the poacher. “W-what just?” She was at a loss for words. She forced herself to take a few deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself down. Surely there was something they were missing, and he wouldn’t just disappear out of nowhere... she hoped. Regardless, they wouldn’t know until they investigated the scene. Trying to stay optimistic, and hiding any of the doubt she was feeling, she turned back to Jay, gently saying, “I’m... sure he’s okay, and we’ll find him. Do you need help walking?” She held her shoulder out just in case, adding. “Let’s check it out, okay?”

Last edited:
"I don't think we should leave those two alone together" Jay really wanted to go after Izzy but the Exploud and the poacher shouldn't be left alone. She had enough faith that Izzy can get out of the situation he found himself in but it didn't stop her from worrying.

"Could you try looking for him while I keep them apart?" Jay really didn't want to put Tally in a dangerous situation but they were running out of options.

Jay had a point, they probably shouldn’t leave things between the poacher’s Pokémon and Exploud unresolved. “Good point.” She sheepishly admitted.

While Tally didn’t want to leave Jay alone, she had no problem looking for Izzy. “Sure thing!” Still, there was a concern that she could disappear too, or things could escalate between the other Pokémon again, and she didn’t want to leave Jay without any backup if anything happened. “One second...” She called Elly over and told her to stay with Jay. She preemptively added, “Don’t worry, I’ll still have Florent with me!” She took a few steps before turning around, “Oh! Before I forget, here’s your phone back.” Tally reached into her bag and handed Jay her phone. “I’ll be right back!” With that, she ran over to the area where Izzy disappeared and began looking around.

Last edited:
Kane and Sakiko carefully walked through the grass, listening and looking out for anything out of the ordinary. Some time later, Kane heard something that sounded like a low growl. "Aha!" he whispered, pointing. "Our friends are probably there! Let's see if they need help." With that, Kane scrambled over to the part of the forest where the whole thing had occured.

"Jay? Tally? You here?" Kane called out to his surroundings. "Need any help?" He spotted movement up ahead.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom