• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Hoenn Adventure [Members only!]

As Tally approached the place where Izzy disappeared out of sight she felt the ground beneath her feet give away as she slid right into a tunnel leading under ground. She slipped onto her back and slid downward under the tree.

When she stopped sliding she found herself looking at a small interior housing a lamp and a sleeping bag. There was also a mini fridge on the right on top of which she could see Izzy. The pokemon looked a bit confused as it looked around the space. When he saw you he perked up and bounced off the fridge. Izzy pointed to the other side of the room. where Tally could see a stack of shiny objects with the Incense she was looking for at the very top. It looked like someone was collecting these. But why? Did the secret base belong to the hunter?

Meanwhile as Sakiko and Kane approached Jay. They entered through the bushes and saw the giant Exploud standing over their friend and an unconcious man lying under a tree with two angry looking Pokemon at his side. Tally was nowhere to be found.

They could see the desperation in Jay's eyes as she tried to control the situation. She wasn't using her Pokemon to defend herself. This could go bad very fast with a wrong move.

Tally yelped in surprise as she stumbled into the hole. Luckily the slope curved, stopping her from hurting herself. Taking a moment to brush some dirt off her dress, she looked around. She was surprised to find a secret base. While she wanted to admire the quaint atmosphere, she figured that could wait until things had calmed down.

Words couldn’t describe how relieved Tally was when she saw that Izzy was okay. Izzy finding the long sought after Wave Incense was a definite bonus. Making sure to thank the Azurill, she grabbed the Incense, putting it in her bag. She was about to leave with Izzy when she paused. Things weren’t exactly going well outside, and she didn’t think that her making a grand return would immediately resolve things. With that in mind, she quickly looked around the base for anything that could help calm the Exploud down. She hated the idea of taking something without permission, but found the idea of her friends getting hurt even worse. Not wanting to keep Jay and Elly waiting, and sure that Izzy was also wanting to get back to his trainer, she tried to be fast, not wanting to waste too much time.

Finally, Kane reached the scene. Jay was there, along with the Exploud—something seemed different about the Exploud’s coloring compared to other Exploud that Kane had seen before. A man lay unconscious on the ground nearby, along with two other wary Pokémon. The man must be the poacher, Kane assumed.

“Hey, Jay,” Kane greeted the Breeder. “Everything all right? Need help with anything? Oh and...where’s Tally?” he asked. “I don’t see her.”

Sakiko and Kane could see Jay consoling Exploud and the Pokemon seemed to be put at ease by the breeder. Maybe it had to do with some breeder training she went through that they didn't know about.

Exploud stood still for a while until it heard the newcomers at which point turned around assuming a strangly protective stance, moving to stand closer to where Izzy and Tally disappeared underground.

As Tally looked around the Secret base she realized there was not a lot of things around. Someone who was (or is?) living here didn't put up decoration and the freezer contained only a bottle of Moomoo Milk. When she turned her attention to the stack of times that Izzy pointed out she could see the Incense was standing on top of a wooden box and a sack which she found a stack of Pokedollars. (500
1591463100211.png
). Maybe someone was using this base as storage?

Izzy seemed a bit uneasy in the room, jumping from one leg to the other nervously as Tally came further into the room.

Jay turned in Kane's direction and saw that Sakiko was accompanying him. Seeing as Exploud got defensive over the place where Izzy and Tally now disappeared she started slowly stroking the Explouds side." It's fine big guy, they're our friends."

"Hi guys, I'll live but I'm not sure where Tally went. She followed my Azurill in that way but I lost sight of her." Jay really hoped that Tally isn't in any danger.

"Do you think you can call her Kane? I wanna make sure if she's fine but I can't leave these guys alone." With Sakiko and Kane, getting help for Exploud, the poacher, Tally, and Izzy will be a breeze. Jay wanted to defuse this situation fast and that meant moving far away from the poacher with the Exploud but that will also leave her friends to deal with the unconscious trainer and finding Tally and Izzy.

"Do you think you can also keep an eye on this guy while I get the Exploud to the daycare?" It was a hard choice but if the poacher wakes up Jay wasn't sure if she'll be able to calm the Exploud again.

Tally wasn’t able to find as much as she was hoping to. In addition to the Incense, the most notable things were a bottle of Moomoo Milk and about 500 pokédollars. As tempting as it was to take them, she didn’t think they would help the situation with Exploud. The thought of taking something she didn’t completely need didn’t sit well with her. With a sigh, she put the items back, only slipping the Wave Incense into her bag.

Tally noticed that it seemed to be getting quieter outside, she was hoping that meant that everything had been resolved with Exploud. She also could see that Izzy was growing increasingly nervous sticking around the base. She absolutely did not want to stress the Azurill out, or risk getting caught if the hideout’s owner decided to show up. She decided it was about time they headed out. She looked over at the box the Incense was left on as she walked over to the exit, and noted that that was the only area she hadn’t looked through yet. Not able to deal with the overwhelming curiosity to see what else was inside, she decided to take a quick look inside the box.

Last edited:
Jay turned in Kane's direction and saw that Sakiko was accompanying him. Seeing as Exploud got defensive over the place where Izzy and Tally now disappeared she started slowly stroking the Explouds side." It's fine big guy, they're our friends."

"Hi guys, I'll live but I'm not sure where Tally went. She followed my Azurill in that way but I lost sight of her." Jay really hoped that Tally isn't in any danger.

"Do you think you can call her Kane? I wanna make sure if she's fine but I can't leave these guys alone." With Sakiko and Kane, getting help for Exploud, the poacher, Tally, and Izzy will be a breeze. Jay wanted to defuse this situation fast and that meant moving far away from the poacher with the Exploud but that will also leave her friends to deal with the unconscious trainer and finding Tally and Izzy.

"Do you think you can also keep an eye on this guy while I get the Exploud to the daycare?" It was a hard choice but if the poacher wakes up Jay wasn't sure if she'll be able to calm the Exploud again.
(Pinging @DawningWinds since they said their notifications for this thread weren't working)

Kane thought a bit as Jay explained that Tally and Izzy (the Azurill, Jane remembered) went down a hole. Jay asked if Kane could call Tally to check on her, so that Jay could get the Exploud to the Daycare and the poacher (and the poacher's Pokémon) wouldn't be left unattended.

The former Pokémon Ranger nodded. "Fine with me," Kane replied. "Are you okay with that too, Sakiko?"

Then, Kane took out his Pokédex and opened up the calling function. He quickly dialed Tally's number and began the call. Hopefully Tally was okay. Maybe she had even found something useful, like the Wave Incense!

Once Tally picked up on the other end, Kane put the Pokédex to his ear and said, "Hello? Is this Tally? Are you okay?"

Last edited:
As Tally took the wooden box in her hand she felt something roll around inside. She opened the lid cautiously and inside she saw a 6 pokeballs. But they weren't the type of Pokeballs the young coordinator has ever seen before. Their surface was milk-white and shone as though they were fresh out of the box. There was a blue outline around them and a strange logo she ddn't recognize on top of the lid.
1591636253638.png
1591636253638.png
1591636253638.png

1591636253638.png
1591636253638.png
1591636253638.png
The Pokeballs shook slightly as though whatever was inside didn't want to stay there. The button on the middle kept blinking on and off with a fant blue light with every movement the Ball made. Azurill looked curiously over Tally's shoulder and then looked at her, puzzled. The Pokemon curled his tail around the trainer as if it was trying to lead her back to the entrance.

They were both started when Tally's phone started ringing in her pocket. The caller ID said it was Kane.

The Exploud shook its head. He looked back at the place where Tally and Izzy disappeared underground and whisted sadly. It stepped towards the tree instead of folowing Jay. She could see he was disturbed by something inside of the hole and didn't want to leave.

Something about the pokéballs in the box made Tally feel uneasy. While she didn’t recognize the design, she just assumed that it was some new ball that hadn’t really hit the market yet. She knew that there was a window of time for a Pokémon to escape a ball after it was thrown at them, but she’d never seen a ball, let alone six, keep shaking when it didn’t seem to be a recent capture.

Tally felt Izzy curl his tail around her, she assumed that he wanted her to leave. Honestly, she couldn’t blame him. She gently pet the Azurill to try and reassure him before she started toward the entrance. She jumped when her ringtone suddenly broke the silence. She checked the phone and saw that Kane was calling. She took a moment to compose herself before answering. “Hello?”

She felt a pang in her stomach when Kane asked if she was okay. She didn’t think she spent too much time down there, but she was hoping that she hadn’t worried them. “Hi Kane! I’m okay! Could you please tell Jay that Izzy’s safe? He’s with me right now.” She almost forgot to mention, “Oh! I also found the Wave Incense. There’s some kinda secret base down here. Sorry if I worried anyone, we’re coming out now!”

She walked over to the entrance and helped Izzy get out. She was about to follow when she looked back to the box. Something really felt off about it. She couldn’t think of any reason the pokéballs would be still be shaking, except if the Pokémon inside wanted to get out. If that was the case, she didn’t want to just leave them behind. Reluctantly, she put the phone back to her ear, asking Kane, “Um, by the way, I found a box with some pokéballs down here.” She walked back to the box and snapped a picture, making sure the logo was clearly visible, and sent it to Kane. “Have you seen any pokéballs like these? I haven’t seen this design before.”

Last edited:
"Alright, then!" Kane replied to Tally. He took the Pokédex off his ear and turned to Jay. "Tally's in some kind of secret base underground. Izzy's with her, and they're coming out," Kane assured her. Then, he put his Pokédex back to his ear just in time to hear Tally talking about some strange Pokéballs, and he received a picture of the Pokéballs Tally was talking about.

Kane analyzed the picture. It seemed familiar. The Trainer just knew he had seen those balls before...Of course! Kane remembered that when he had arrived back in Hoenn after leaving Almia and abandoning his Pokémon Ranger training, he had seen some Trainers in striped blue clothing carrying those balls and sneaking along the shore. Later, after Kane caught Absol, he had explained the strange sight to her, and judging from her reaction, those were not good people.

"Hold on, Tally, I just need to look something up..." Kane opened up the Pokédex function on his Pokédex and scrolled furiously. Hopefully he would see a picture marking the entry the device had on the people wearing striped blue clothes, and maybe even an entry on the strange Pokéballs.

(@Doctor Celebi I'd appreciate if you don't "reply" to this post until @CyanideCrystal gives the Pokédex entries. Thanks; I hope you understand.)

The Pokedex produced a mass of results concerning the image but there were three that provided the most interesting information. The first of which was a Pokepedia artictle, the second one a press release and the third one a strange site that looked as though it was made by someone with a pretty slim understandng of html.

Pokedex said:
Team Aqua (Terrorist organisation)
Team Aqua is a group of eco terrorists established in 204X by Archie Aogiri. They are known to strike against corporations responsible for polluting the ocean. Team Aqua has been declared a terrorist organisation in 205X by the Champion of Hoenn Steven Stone.

Team Aqua evades capture again!
The villainous team known as Team Aqua escapes after a terrorist attack in Petalburg City! The detectives on the case issue a warning related to the symbol used...

Detective Robert Elderberry Inc.
Welcome to the site of the great Mr. E! If you're here that means you have a tip concerning one of my cases. Report a Team Aqua sighting here!

Kane analyzed the sites that came up in the Pokédex. "Team Aqua...villainous team...that same logo..." he murmured to himself, quickly skimming the sites in a hope to gather as much information as possible in a short amount of time. Finally, after exiting the last site on his Pokédex, a lightbulb lit up in Kane's head.

Everything made sense now. The secret base was probably the hideout of a Team Aqua member, and the poacher could possibly be one, since he was near the base. Kane turned his attention back to the call. "Um, Tally, I found some info on my 'Dex!" Kane whispered into the phone. "Look up 'Team Aqua' on your Pokédex. Trust me, it explains everything. But first, could you come above ground?" he asked, keeping his voice quiet. If the poacher really was part of Team Aqua, Kane didn't want to risk anyone overhearing, especially not the poacher's Pokémon.

“Alright... one second.” Tally looked over the box of pokéballs one last time. She already found them suspicious, and Kane’s tone of voice didn’t do much to rectify that. She wanted to take the pokéballs with her, but she still had no idea who this ‘Team Aqua’ was, and would probably just be putting herself and everybody else at risk if they were dangerous. She would have to discuss that with everybody else when she got out. Sighing, she reluctantly walked to the entrance, giving the box one last look, before climbing out.

Elly ran over once she got out, happy to be reunited with her Trainer. Tally gave her an affectionate pat before heading over to the rest of the group. She was surprised that the Exploud had moved so close to the hideout’s entrance, but it seemed that Jay had successfully calmed him down. Feeling a much needed wave of relief wash over her, she gave him a polite wave as she walked over.

“Alright, yo-“ Tally paused, and lowered her voice to a whisper, figuring that Kane must have had a good reason to do so. “You wanted me to look up Team Aqua, right?” She pulled out her Pokédex and searched for them, quickly looking through a couple pages. While she was expecting it to probably be a group of thugs, a terrorist organization was something on a completely different level, and the thought that she and Izzy had accidentally been trespassing in one of their bases didn’t exactly sit well with her.

After thinking it over for a moment, Tally quickly snapped a photo of the area where the hole leading to the base was. She thought about taking a photo of the poacher, but decided to not risk agitating his Pokémon. She had found a website hosted by a detective that seemed legit, and was hoping that he could help resolve things. She decided to send him a quick e-mail, making sure to include her suspicions about the Aqua pokéballs and to mention the poacher. After hitting send, she turned back to the group. “Sorry about that. Um... I’ve emailed somebody who could hopefully help take care of all this. Do any of you wanna see if we can take Exploud to get healed? I’ve also found the Incense down there, so we could return that to the Daycare too.” Tally was trying to change the subject from Team Aqua. As much as she wanted to help out, she felt that it would probably be safer for their group at large if they tried not to get involved any more than they already had.

Subject: Team Aqua base
To: [email protected]

Hi! My name’s Talia Laurent and I’m pretty sure my friends and I found a Team aqua base in the woods by the daycare on route 117. There’s an unconscious poacher here who might be involved with them and I’m also pretty sure that there are Pokemon being held against their will. I’ve included some pictures to hopefully help you out. I look forward to hearing back as soon as possible.

Attachments:
Outside.png
Pokeballs.png

Last edited:
Jay felt nervous, a Team Aqua base so close to their group, if it wasn't for the Explouds insistence she'd already make everyone move away from here. The knowledge of Tally writing to a detective didn't diminish it one bit if anything it made her even more nervous. Jay thought they have already enough problems without a secret Team Aqua base. Since Tally already send it though there was nothing Jay could do but make sure that the detective won't be an additional problem on their first day of adventuring together. She looked towards the Exploud who still stood near the hole that the secret base was located in. From what she heard Tally said there's nothing interesting there besides a box of Aqua branded pokeballs. Jay thought about the Explouds initial rage and then his insistence, not to mention his agitation when they initially saw him. She knew before that was unusual but now with the base uncovered it might actually make a lot of sense. She made her way to the base but didn't get more than a step in when she remembered her hurting ankle so with no other option she turned to the rest of their small group.

"Hey guys could one of you bring the box with the pokeballs from the base I think I know what's in them" Jay hoped that she was wrong but couldn't find a way that would contradict her discovery.

Tally was hoping that she made the right decision contacting the Detective. Initially she was hoping that he could clear out the Team Aqua base, and possibly arrest the poacher, while they went on their way. But what if he wanted them for questioning or something like that? She really didn’t want to delay everybody else from heading out. She took a breath and decided that she could let everybody else go ahead if it came to that. She didn’t take the money, milk, or anything else she found, so she was certain that she didn’t do anything wrong.

Tally made her way back to the hole after Jay asked if somebody could bring the box of pokéballs out. “Sure, one second.” She figured that it was the least she could do. She felt guilty that Jay was injured while dealing with Exploud, she felt that she could have done more to help her out. Additionally, she couldn’t shake the feeling that the situation they were in was mostly her fault. She was the one who initially ran off to find the Wave Incense. She was the one who accidentally distracted Exploud, letting the poacher attack him. She was the one who ended up bringing everybody to a Team Aqua base. She sighed, she felt that she had a lot to make up for once all was said and done.

Back inside the base, Tally wasted no time grabbing the box and heading for the exit. Not wanting to keep her mind in such a negative place, she decided to shift her focus onto the more positive things that were coming up. That they were about to help these Pokémon out, that they could return the Daycare’s Wave Incense, and how they could hopefully get back to their travels, preferably without coming into contact with another group of terrorists. She was able to awkwardly climb back out of the hole while holding on to the box and made her way back to Jay, putting on a more cheerful tone. “Here they are!”

Last edited:
Jay pressed a button on the front of the Pokeball and as the red light escaped it they could all see a Whismur appear.

It looked a bit disoriented but after looking around it noticed the Exploud. It let out a whistle and run up to the larger Pokemon. The Exploud whistled back at it and made his way to the newly freed creature.

The Pokemon took the Whismur into his big paws and hugged it close. Exploud looked at the box of Pokeballs like it was expecting something. He whistled at Jay.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom