• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Hoenn Adventure [Members only!]

Jay felt really bad now that her suspicions were proved. She released the rest of the Whismurs from their balls so they can join who Jay was sure was their father. While doing that she made sure to release them all in a way that would break their bond with the pokeballs so they would be free. Jay was really glad that the Exploud was safe and reunited with his family. The only problem left now was the poucher and the secret base but if their lucky the detective can take care of that.

Kane watched in stunned silence as Jay released several Whismur from the Team Aqua Balls. Since the Whismur recognized the Exploud, who was being hunted by the poacher, this could only mean one thing. The poacher was part of Team Aqua. Though no one said it out loud, Kane could tell that Jay was feeling the same way.

"Now, we need to get these Pokémon to a safe place," Kane said quietly. He turned to Tally. "Do you think you can give the Wave Incense back to the Day Care staff? I think it's fine to take care of that first before we deal with this situation. But be quick." He glanced worriedly at the Whismur and Exploud, but especially at the poacher (and his Pokémon). If the poacher woke up, things could get hairy...

"Alright, so what do you think we should do?" Kane asked Jay, Tally and Sakiko. "First and foremost, I think we need to do something about the poacher and his Pokémon."

(Pinging @DawningWinds since they said their notifications for this thread weren't working)

Tally quietly watched the Exploud reunite with his children. While she normally loved moments like the reunion, it was marred by a slight guilt at how everything initially played out, disgust at the poacher, and the confirmation that the poacher was associated with Team Aqua. While she hoped that the detective could arrest him, assuming he’d even read her e-mail, she still found the notion that the poacher had seen and talked to Jay and herself unsettling. While she figured that Team Aqua would have more important things to do than going after a few rookie Trainers, the mere notion that they could easily be on that group’s radar was unnerving.

Tally had no problem taking the Wave Incense back to the Daycare. She was happy to help the owners out, and, if anything, it would be a welcomed distraction from what was going on back at the secret base. “Sure thing! I’ll be right back!”

With that, Tally began to make her way to the Daycare. Thankfully it wasn’t too far away, and before she knew it, she had made it to the Daycare. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she went inside. “Sorry about the wait!” She reached into her bag, taking the Incense out, “Here’s one Wave Incense!”

Last edited:
"Oh, amazing!" The Day Care Lady said, taking the Incense from Tally. "I hope it wasn't too much trouble."

The woman smiled warmly and suddenly her expression changed as if she realized something she haven't noticed before. She turned around and hurried into the backroom. When she returned she was carrying a small basket of something that smelled delicious - a batch of freshly baked cookies.

1593259418954.png

"I thought you and your friends could use some lunch," The woman handed it to Tally, while keeping it out of reach of her Ditto who tried to snatch one of the snacks. She seemed very grateful to your whole party. "If there is anything me or my husband can help with, please give us a call."

The Day Care Lady let Tally put her phone number into your phone and just as she was about to put it back inher pocket she felt it vibrate in her hand. A message!

Pokemail said:
Subject: Re: Team Aqua base
To: xlisiaalifan11@pokemail.com

Hello Ms Laurent
I have received the intel. I'll be on my way to the crime scene to investigate in a jiffy. Thank you for helping make Hoenn a safer place. I expect you and all other witnesses that you can get a hold of to come to my office tomorrow so I can ask them some questions.

Mr E out

Attachments:
detective.gif

The attachment is just a little image of a detective like one of those on his website, seems like an automatic signature.

Last edited:
“Oh no, it was nothing,” Tally understated. “We’re happy to help out!” She couldn’t help but notice a pleasant smell in the air, she quickly found the source when the Daycare Lady came out with a basket of cookies as a gift. “Thank you! They look delicious!” She took a cookie and broke a piece off for Florent, giving the rest to Elly. She was about to have one herself before she noticed the Ditto trying to swipe one. With a smile she broke the cookie in half, sharing it with the Pokémon.

The Daycare owners gave Tally their number, after thanking them, she was about to run back to the secret base, only to feel her phone vibrate as she was putting it away. Checking it, she was happy to see that the detective was on his way to the scene. Her smile slowly faded as she read on though. She thought that she could just report the base and the poacher to him, and that he would handle it while they went on their way. But now he wanted to meet up with them tomorrow. She sighed, she didn’t think the rest of the group would want to delay heading out. Accepting that there wasn’t much she could do, she began to make her way back to the secret base. On the bright side, it was nice to help fight Team Aqua, however minor it was, and she had some cookies to help break the news to everybody else.

Last edited:
As Kane and Jay stood watching the newly reunited Whismur Family, Jay could hear a rustling of leaves behind them. After looking that way she could see the wolf Pokemon dragging the poacher away through the brush. She could see his other Pokemon standing between his uncounscious body and the young trainers. It pointed its sharp blade-like arms at them, as though it was fully prepared to attack if they chose to take away their trainer.

Seeing Kane readying up for a fight Jay put a hand on his shoulder.

"We can't take him on"She really wanted to give a lesson to this guy after what he did but she knew they didn't stand a chance against his pokemon so she begrudgingly let them go. Jay hoped that next time when they meet she can put a stop to his action. She looked at Kane and then back at the Exploud and his family and it made her relax knowing that they did something good today.

"Hey big guy, that guy might be back are you sure you don't want to go to the daycare where he can't get to you?" Jay hoped he'll agree to the offer but she didn't want to make him do something he doesn't want to so if he declines that's fine with her too.

Kane nodded. "Alright, then!" he said, giving a thumbs-up. As Tally went to the Daycare to return the Wave Incense, Kane reached into his pocket for Scyther's Nest Ball, prepared to send out the Bug/Flying-type. "Sword" arms against sword arms, after all; but Jay stopped him and said that the poacher's Pokémon were probably too much to handle.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Kane agreed with Jay, leaving Scyther's Nest Ball alone for now. He faced the Kricketune. "Don't worry, we don't want to take your Trainer away. We'll leave you alone," Kane explained. "We don't mean any harm, and if you want to leave now, we won't stop you."

"Yep, Exploud," he added to what Jay said. "That poacher wants to catch you, and you might get hurt," Kane gestured to the Pokémon poacher while he said that. "The Day Care is a safe place to recover, so maybe you want to think it over?"

As Tally made her way out of the Day Care and onto the beaten path she realized it was slowly getting dark outside. The route didn't seem that inviting anymore when the trees cast ominous shadows and she could hear wild pokemon scurrying in the bushes just out of sight. Suddenly she saw two older teenagers - a boy and a girl- making their way up the route. The moment they noticed the young Coordinator they started walking faster.

"Hey, you! Fancy little girl!" The guy said, conversationally as they stopped in front of Tally, blocking her way. "I lost to that idiot electric gym leader and I need cash to try again... you look like someone who has lots of money to throw around."

They were really close now, analyzing her clothing and accessories. The speaker started taking out his Pokeballs from his belt.

"We can fight you but you could also be smart and give it without putting your little Pokemon at risk," he said, snearing at Tally. For someone who just lost he seemed very self-assured.

"She's probably some contest brat! Their Pokemon just twirl around instead of fighting!" The girl said. "You can't seriously think she'll fight back."

The guy didn't move, determined to hear Tally's response anyway, even though he wasn't giving her much of a choice.

thug.png

Tally took a moment to look around as she walked outside the Daycare; she hadn’t realized how dark it was getting. She almost laughed at how she must have looked. Strolling into the dark, creepy forest with her Mawile, carrying an umbrella and a basket of cookies. Still, it was getting dark, and she didn’t want to keep everybody waiting, so she picked up the pace.

Tally stopped when she saw some Trainers on the road. They noticed her at the same time and quickly cut her off. She knew that it was basically a code of honor, that Trainers must fight when challenged, not to mention her overwhelming urge to show these two what Coordinators could do. They wanted her money which was a problem, considering that she had already thrown all of her money around. She didn’t know what they would want from her if she lost, she took a nervous glance at the cookies, realizing they were all she had, so she would have to win. She also really didn’t want to keep Jay and Kane waiting, so she would just have to win quickly. She smiled, figuring it should be easy enough.

Tally wasn’t too happy that they were insulting Coordination, and by extent, her ambitions, but decided to keep her composure, wanting to give them a good example of what a Coordinator is. “I’m... kinda in a hurry.” She then dramatically held her hand out, “But I’ll accept your challenge! I’ll show you how a contest brat battles!” She pulled out a pokéball and threw it, releasing Florent in a shower of petals. She hadn’t exactly worked out a system of communication with him yet, but she didn’t want to exclude him, and had an idea she wanted to test.

Last edited:
Tally vs Ruby
The young man chuckled as he backed away, taking his position to start a fight, while the girl shook her head and followed suit. She looked like she considered the whole thing a waste of time, but she didn't comment any further. The boy threw his Pokeball, revealing a Surskit.

"How about a one on one? My other Pokemon are still a bit tired..." He said looking at his Pokeball belt with worry in his eyes. "I didn't use this one against Wattson."

Tally VS Angry Teenager
1594936227358.png

Florent the Budew
100% HP
1594936201701.png

Sapphire the Surskit
100% HP

Last edited:
The poucher's Pokemon looked back one last time and then quickly dragged their trainer away. They looked worried as they made their way into the wild forest. Could this man really treated his Pokemon with respect enough to warrant that? There was no time to wonder as both Jay and Kane took their eyes off of them to address the Exploud family.

The father looked a bit apprehensive at the suggestion. It was probably hard for him to part with the forest and to some extent his freedom. But as he looked down at his children something shifted in his eyes. The Pokemon nodded slowly. This way nobody could hurt his family.

“A one-on-one sounds good to me!” Tally called with a smile. She took a moment to plan out her starting attacks. Remembering how she was able to beat Tobin by lowering his Torchic’s defense, she figured that raising Florent’s attack may give them a similar advantage. “Okay, Florent! Let’s-“ She cut herself off, remembering that she didn’t have to call out attacks for him. Wanting to see if she could use that to her advantage, she decided to try staying quiet throughout the battle, to avoid giving her opponent a brief head’s up on what she was planning.

Because he couldn’t hear her, Tally’s wanted to try acting out what move she would like Florent to use. She decided to start the battle with Stun Spore, so, making she that she had Florent’s attention, she kneeled down and grabbed a handful of dirt, pointed at the Surskit, and tossed the dirt to the side. Next she wanted him to boost his attack with Growth, so she tried conveying this to Florent by pointing at him, raising her hand up, and flexing her arm. She probably looked weird doing this, but her main concern was getting Florent to understand what she wanted him to do.

Last edited:
Florent at first looked a little confused and so did Tally's opponent.

"Um... What are you doing? Take this seriously!" He became slightly agitated and yelled: "Sapphire! Use Quick Attack!"

Surskit jumped up, bending her thin legs and lunging towards the Budew who was still trying thinking about what move to make. The spider Pokemon crushed into the Budew and the smaller Pokemon fell to the ground. It was a critical hit!

Surskit jumped back and stared her opponent down as he stood up on his short, shaky legs. Florent looked more determined now as he picked himself up from the ground. The plant Pokemon looked back at his trainer and then jumped upwards. The bud on the top of his head opened up and a yellow powder rained down on the battlefield. Tally could see the electricity sparkling in the air as Surskit tried to move. Then Budew landed gracefully on the ground.

"Ugh. You're just stalling now!" The woman standing to the side said, dismissively. But Tally's opponent didn't comment.

"Sapphire, again!" He said, visibly a bit worried. The Surskit tried moving forward but there was a spark and she remained in place. Immoblized.

Seeing that Florent prepared for the next move. He looked back at Tally again and then strightened up a little as little balls of energy floated from the unmoving Surskit to his own body. It recovered some of its health.

Budew seemed to have misunderstood one of your commands. The hand movement could've been a but unclear to him.
1595018469551.png

Florent the Budew
76% HP
1595018495860.png

Sapphire the Surskit
83% HP

[ I wanted the mistaken attack to make sense to be misunderstood hope it did. ]

Tally did feel a little bad, she didn’t want the other trainer to feel like she was mocking him. She took a moment to call out, “I swear I’m not doing this for no reason!” While she felt that her method of acting out attacks was still rough around the edges, and to be honest, a bit embarrassing, it seemed to partially work at least, she could try refining it later. She was pretty happy with how things were turning out. The Surskit seemed to be paralyzed, and while Florent misunderstood her other command, Absorb was definitely helpful after the Quick Attack ended up being stronger than anticipated.

Still wanting to have Florent use Growth, Tally took a moment to think of a different method of conveying that to him. Deciding that too many hand gestures could get confusing, she decided to try pulling her umbrella out, pointing at Florent, and opening the umbrella, making it appear to grow larger.

She tried to think about what she could do to have him use Absorb afterward. Knowing that he had already used the attack, she tried repeating the same technique, pointing at him, raising her hand, and flexing. She was hoping that this was the motion he mistook for Absorb, and that he would associate it with the attack again.

Last edited:
Jay was glad that the Exploud agreed with going to the daycare. It was way safer for him and his babies.

"Alright then let's head over there." There was only one fast route to get to the daycare and Jay was sure that they'll meet Tally halfway. There was a small chance that Tally took the other route so Jay just to be cautious took out her phone and wrote to Tally their route to the daycare. After doing that she took a big step forward trying to lead the group in the direction she wrote down for Tally but then a searing pain exploded from her leg and she soon found herself face first in the dirt.

"Oww" In all of this excitement and her adrenalin rush she completely forgot about her injury.

"How about this? Sapphire, use Psybeam (-24%)!" The teen yelled. He was visibly confused by your methods of communication. It left him guessing about Budew's next attack but he didnt say anything. Surskit moved this time and hit Budew hard with the move.

As Tally motioned to Budew with her umbrella he appeared to have understood the message. The small Pokemon closed its eyes and use Growth (+1 Special Attack) - his body briefly illuminated with yellow light.

"Sapphire, Psybeam (-0%) again, dont let him run!" But the words died in his lips as he saw his Pokemon struggle to move again. He cursed under his breath.

Budew instantly understood the hand movement he still thought meant Absorb (-22%/+10%) and rushed forward to catch his opponent off guard. The bud on the top of his head opened again and the balls of green light floated from the immobilized Surskit to the plant pokemon. He looked back at Tally for a second and then decided to spin around while the green light floated around him as if he thought this would make his trainer happier.

"Hey, why arent you calling out your attacks?!" The girl secreting the battle yelled, frustrated by Tally's strategy.

1595076332540.png

Florent the Budew
62% HP
+1 Special Attack
1595076348577.png

Sapphire the Surskit
61% HP

Exploud turned to follow Jay but as she cried out in pain he stopped. The Pokemon looked at the Breeder and tilted his head to the right. He was visibly considering something and after a while the Giant Pokemon stepped forwards to the wounded girl wrapping his paws around her and picking her up. A few Whismurs climbed up next to her in their father's arms.

After the Exploud made sure Jay was secure he looked at her for directions to the Day Care.

Tally was focusing on working out the basics of battling with Florent, she was planning on helping him prepare for Contests when he was used to her way of communicating. So she was overjoyed when he did a spin while using Absorb, noting that he was already moving beyond the basics and exceeding her expectations. Her thought process was cut off by the girl on the side yelling out at her, annoyance clear in her voice. “He’s... a little hard of hearing.” She felt that she was being vague, but she was reluctant to bring up Florent’s condition, not wanting to make a big deal out of it.

Tally could feel her phone vibrate, indicating that she had received a message. Assuming that it was either Jay or Kane, she decided to switch to a more offensive strategy, not wanting to keep them waiting. While she did want to focus on healing Florent up, she also believed that it was unbecoming of a Coordinator to keep using the same move one after another. Feeling bolder after seeing how he was doing so far, she decided to try having him use Extrasensory. She decided to try conveying this to Florent by reaching into her bag and grabbing a small amount of glitter powder, pointing at the Surskit, holding two fingers to her temple, and flicking the glitter powder away.

She would follow up by using the same routine she had been doing for Absorb.

Last edited:
After landing on the ground Jay worried that she'll slow down their journey to the daycare. The last thing she expected is to be picked up gently into the Explouds arms and smushed against the little Whismurs. She chuckled.

"Thanks big guy, I don't know what I would do without you." She patted him on his hand and stroked the heads of the Whismures next to her and relayed the way they should take to reach the daycare to the Exploud.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom