• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

.:: HOENN MEMORIES ::. Win Event Pokemon by participating on the Hoenn Trivia

RE-Hiro

Azu Trainer
Reaction score
More Information about the Event Pokemon Prizes at the end of Chapter 1

hoennmemories.gif

This is the story about Hiro and Sakura, a pair of twins that started their journey on the Hoenn region in the hope of becoming Trainer and Coordinator respectively. Along with their beloved Azulmarill and Azu they met so many people while they were traveling. One of them was Jack who joins them on their adventure; he is a Pokemon breeder from Jhoto who loves Pokemon so much, even more that he likes humans.
They all learned many things about Pokemon, friendship, strength, courage, kindness and even love.

Index:

Chapter 1 - Dawn of a new journey

Chapter 2 - A new friend

Chapter 3 - Getting started

Chapter 4 - All things shine and beautiful

Chapter 5 - Off-balanced

Chapter 6 - Don't be afraid

Chapter 7 - A stone's throw
gifnew.gif

Main Characters:

hiro.png
sakurad.png
jackoajl.png

Pokemon:

hirospokemon.png

sakuraspokemon.png

spokemon.png

Recurring Characters:

spokemon.png

spokemon.png

spokemon.png

spokemonq.png

spokemon.png

utakataspokemon.png

Chapter 1
Dawn of a new journey

anim6d02ec4523b906e44d0.gif

It was a beautiful morning at Verdanturf town. The wind was blowing as always, and it was thanks to it that all of the ashes coming from Mt. Chimney’s crater were washed away, instead the breeze brought with it the fragrance from all the blooming flowers that surrounded the area.
Up in the sky, were the Taillows take wing, the sun was shining bright; illuminating all the little houses in the town and telling everybody a new day has started. Pokémon and humans alike were all waking up, getting themselves ready for their daily activities.
Right in the middle of the town, in an ordinary house, a pair of twins was sleeping, dreaming with all the Pokémon waiting for them to meet. They already turned 10, so it was time for them to start their journey and become Pokémon trainers.
Inside that house in a bedroom, the boy, Hiroshi, was dreaming with a battle, and how his Azurill named Azulmarill was wining, getting them one step closer to become champions. In the bed next to his, the girl, Sakura, was dreaming that her shiny Azurill called Azu; used a perfect combination in a Pokémon contest, and soon she would be the greatest coordinator ever.
The sunlight quickly came through the window and woke Hiro up; he stretched and turned around. He saw his sister and her Azurill were still sleeping. Hiro's Azurill was waking up.

“Good morning Azulmarill” Hiro hugged him “Are you excited?? Today is the big day!!”

“Zurill zu” Azulmarill answered while he and his trainer were getting out of the bed.

“I can’t wait!” Hiro try to whisper but he couldn’t help his excitement “I wanna get my starter pokemon right now!”

“Good Morning Hiro, good morning Azulmarill” Sakura stretched.

“Sorry sis. Did I wake you?” The boy asked

“Well, not really” she answered and get out of bed. the movement woke up the green Azurill “Sorry I awake you Azu.”

“Zuzuzu” Azu said a little drowsy, but immediately jumped to the arms of her trainer.

“It seems we are all eager to begin our journey” He smiled.

“I can't believe is time. I’m a little nervous bro.”

“Don’t worry; as long as we are together everything would be ok” Hiro said while both made up their beds.

“We should get ready now” Sakura suggested. Her brother nodded.

The twin got dressed; they knew they need everything they could take with them so they took some comfortable clothes, a small tent, some blankets, a couple of pillows and put them on their bag packs. Hiro and Sakura also took all of their savings just in case they needed to buy something. They look around just to make sure they wouldn’t need anything else.
They walked to the bathroom and washed their teeth and then took their toothbrush into his bag. The girl brushed her cherry blossom-colored hair while the boy tried to get his cyan hair straight.
They watched into the mirror to verify they were all set. The twins, along with their Pokémon, went to the kitchen where mom was making breakfast.
Because Verdanturf is a small town, everyone knew Mrs. Tsukishiro and her famous cooking. They also adore Hiro and Sakura because they were so nice with everyone. That’s why they would miss them so much.
Their mom even threw a “Bon Voyage” party. Almost everyone in town assisted. They also brought some presents like berries, and other useful items for their journey like the bag pack the siblings were bringing with them.
Hiro and Sakura sat at the table, where pancakes and juice were waiting for be eaten. There were also two plates with Pokémon food.

hoennmemories0101.png

“It smells delicious“Hiro sniffed.

“Thanks mom, we are gonna miss you” everyone started to eat.

“I’m so proud of you! I can’t believe you’re already ten” their mom shed a tear.

“Don’t be sad mom, we are gonna take good care of ourselves” Hiro smiled.

“We also have Azu and Azulmarill. We are gonna be just fine” Sakura add.

“I have something for you that should be very helpful” mom walked into her room and brought two devices. She gave the pink one to the girl and the blue one for the boy.

“What is this?” Sakura asked holding her gadget.

“Is a Pokenav, sis” Hiro was pretty happy, he immediately open it and start using it “It has a map of Hoenn, Pokémon condition checker, Trainer’s eye and Match call”

“That’s right sweetie. It also has a GPS, so you will always know where you are and never get lost” Mrs. Tsukishiro sat on the table again.

“Thanks mom” Sakura said.

The little family finished their breakfast. Hiro and Sakura took their bag packs, some food and carried their azurills. Their mom walked with them until they were almost out of town. It was very difficult for her watch them leave, that’s why she tried to spend as many time as possible with them.

hoennmemories0102.png

The twins said goodbye to their mother and headed south to Littleroot town, where they would meet Professor Birch.
He is considered an expert on Pokémon and he’s the responsible for distributing Pokedexes and giving their starter Pokémon to trainers that starts their journey on the Hoenn region.
While they were traveling through the forest, the twins were thinking what Pokemon they would choose. They already saw a poster featuring the three starters.
Sakura thought Mudkip seemed a good choice; a water pokemon should be especially beautiful at performing in a pokemon contest.
Hiro imagined a Treecko battling and using all sorts of strong attacks, and then suddenly changed his mind. He thought maybe the fire attacks would be stronger.
They both kept traveling changing their minds back and forth about what starter they would choose.
Without noticing they reached Oldale town by noon. At this rate they would reach Littleroot town by tomorrow.
Hiro and Sakura thought they could make a quick stop at the Pokémon Mart just to get a few things. Lucky for them the store was at the edge of the road so they wouldn’t have to travel all the way into town. The four of them rushed into the building.

“Good afternoon” The girl attendant said. The twin just smiled and then headed to a shelf where different types of pokeballs were on display. Their Azurills follow them.

hoennmemories0103.png

“Wow!” Hiro said “I wanna buy some of them… but I don’t know which.”

“They are made for various purposes” a boy attendant said “We have available regular Pokeballs” he pointed at them “the blue one is a Great Ball, and the black one is an Ultra Ball, each of them more effective than the last.”

“So, it would be easier to catch Pokémon with an Ultra ball rather than a Pokeball?” Sakura asked.

“Yes” the employee answered “That on the left, the one with gray and red is a Timer Ball. It works better if you’ve been battling a Pokémon for an extended period of time. The red with yellow and black patterns is a Repeat Ball; it is better on catching a species of Pokémon you caught before. ” He continued “A Net Ball is very useful if you happen to encounter a bug or water Pokémon.” He pointed the Teal-colored ball “Or if the Pokémon you found is low-leveled you should throw at it that Brown and Green ball. That’s called Nest Ball.” The Twins were fascinated. The attendant then picked a Poke ball that was Ultramarine, blue and white. “As you should know, Hoenn has a vast ocean and a lot of Pokémon who dwells in the depths. For those, a Dive Ball is very effective” the young men put the ball back. “And last but certainly not least, this is a Luxury Ball. It is very comfortable for Pokémon and makes them quickly grow friendly.” Hiro and Sakura were dazzled by that black Poke ball with golden designs on it.

“Thanks” The twin boy said while he and his sister watched the tag prices. Immediately they calculated what they could buy. They both smiled like if they were thinking the same. “I think we are gonna…”

“Buy two of each” Sakura continued.

“Perfect” The employee said. He picked two of each and took them to the register. The twins and Azurills followed him. They paid them as the boy attendant went to help another costumer.

“Because you bought so many Poke Balls, and you seem like nice kids, I’m gonna give you two Premier Balls as a gift” The cashier said and give each a silvered colored ball “These are as effective as a regular Poke ball but we only give them to special costumers”

“Thank you” The twins said, smiled and put all the new things on a special pocket on their bag packs.

They, Azulmarill and Azu got out of the store and continued their journey. They traveled deeper and deeper into the forest. The time flew away and by the evening they reached route 101. It was getting Dark so they decide to rest and have something to eat.
Hiro extended a blanket on the grass and took some food out of his sack. Meanwhile, Sakura and the Polkadot Pokémon sited on the improvised picnic spot.

“I’m happy we are together on this, bro.” They all picked a sandwich.

“Me too” Hiro answered “I’m very excited, I wanna have my first Gym battle right now!!”

“I understand completely, I can wait for enter my first Pokémon contest.”

“I’m sure you’re Azu will make quite an impression; I mean, how often you see a green azurill?”

“Thanks bro and I’m sure your Azulmarill is so strong that he will beat all the gyms in a blink.”

“Azur zu” Hiro’s Azurill posed while Sakura’s laughed

The Party continued eating while it got darker. The joy was suddenly interrupted by a strange sound. The twins immediately stand up and watch all around to try to know what was it.
Sakura picked Azu and got a little closer to Hiro. On the other hand, Azulmarill took a step as if they were trying to protect them.
From behind a tree, a pack of poochyenas came out. Telling by their groans and looks they weren’t happy.
The twin stood still, while the bite Pokémon were getting closer and closer.

hoennmemories0104.png

“Are they friendly?” the girl asked.

“I don’t think so”

“What should we do now?” Sakura was really scared and hugged her Azu.

“Don’t know” Hiro answered. One of the poochyenas took a step, getting it closer to the twins.

“Do something!!” Sakura yelled.

“Azulmarill use bubble” Hiro said and the Polkadot Pokémon started to attack the Poochyenas. He barely hurt them. Behind the pack of poochyenas, a Mightyena came out. It was furious, because they attack them. The twins knew they didn’t have a chance “ Sakura, run!”

Hiro, Sakura and the Azurills started running; unfortunately, the poochyenas and mightyena started chasing them. They entered even deeper into the forest and don’t even paid attention to where they were going.
While running they saw a cave but Hiro thought it wouldn’t be enough for losing the Pokémon, so he continued running. They passed a little river and a creek.
They then turned left and continue running. Hiro fell into a gap. He crouched and hid; he heard the pack jumping the slit and soon all the barking was gone.
He looked around to verify it was safe.

“C’mon, they’re gone” He took his azurill out of the gap.

“Azu azu” Azulmarill cried.

“We were lucky to fell into that hole. Are you ok sakura?” He asked but no one answered. He looked around one more time and saw he and Azulmarill were all alone “Sakura!” He screamed but once again, nobody responded. Hiro was terribly scared, but for her sister not for him. He sat on the grass and stared at azurill.

“Azur-a?” Azurill asked for Sakura. Hiro remembered the words of her mother: you will always know where you are and never get lost. He took his Pokenav out of the bagpack, for a second he thought of calling her mother, but he didn’t want to worry her. He called her sister instead. The gadget rang.

“Please Sakura, answer” It rang once again and abruptly stopped. On the screen a message appeared: not available. Hiro was terrified, worry for Sakura’s safety.

hoennmemories0105.png

Win Event Pokemon participating on the Hoenn Trivia:

Every weekend I'll be posting a new chapter and at the end of it I'll ask 3 simple question about the fanfic. To participate on the Hoenn Trivia you should follow these simple rules:

-You must review the chapter and answer only one of the three question.
-You can only participate on the latest Hoenn Memories Chapter Trivia.
-The first three people who answers correctly will get the Event Pokemon.
-The First Place will get 3 Event Pokemon, the Second 2 Event Pokemon & the Third Place will get 1 Event Pokemon.
-The results will be announce as soon as possible.
-The trades will be held on weekends only.
-The winners have to PM me about which Pokemon they choose from the list as the prize.

Event Pokemon Prizes:

¤ - Unlocks In-game Events
* - Shiny Pokemon

Japan
Ageto Celebi
Ana Pikachu
Batoruyama Ho-oh
Colosseum Pikachu
E-Reader Mareep
E-Reader Scizor
E-Reader Togepi
Festa Metang
GW Pikachu
Hadou Mew
Hadou Regice
Hadou Regirock
Hadou Registeel
Negaiboshi Jirachi
Pokefesta Wobbuffet
Pokemon Festival Pikachu
Pokemon Jungle Celebi
PokePark Cacnea
PokePark Celebi
PokePark Corphish
PokePark Corsola
PokePark Igglybuff
PokePark Jirachi
PokePark Meowth
PokePark Mew
PokePark Minun
PokePark Pichu
PokePark Plusle
PokePark Psyduck
PokePark Skitty*
PokePark Spinda
PokePark spoink
PokePark Surskit
PokePark Taillow
PokePark Whismur
PokePark Wynaut
Ruby Zigzagoon *
Sapphire Zigzagoon *
Sapporo Pikachu
Stamp Absol
Stamp Pichu
Tanabata Jirachi
10th Deoxys
7-Eleven Pikachu
Akiyama Slaking
Almia Darkrai
Baba Flygon
Birthday Charmander
Birthday Chimchar
Birthday Pikachu
Concert Chatot
Crown Entei ¤
Crown Raikou ¤
Crown Suicune ¤
Daisuki Club Bidoof
Daisuki Club Starly
Eigakan Arceus ¤
Eigakan Darkrai
Eigakan Shaymin ¤
Goon Scizor
Gorugo Octillery
GS 10th Anniversary Mew
Hamamatu Octillery
Kyoto Cross Media Expirience Pikachu
McDonalds Pikachu
Movie Celebi ¤
NZ Jirachi ¤
NZ Manaphy
Oblivia Deoxys
Oblivia Heatran
Oblivia Shaymin ¤
Osaka Meowth
Pal City Lucario
Pal City Manaphy
Pal City Mew
PokeFesta Electabuzz
PokeFesta Magmortar
Pokemon Center Eevee
Pokemon Sunday Whiscash
Poketopia Pikachu
Red Metagross
Satoshi (Ash’s) Pikachu
Shokotan Tropius
Shokotan Pichu ¤
Strongest Dragonite
Strongest Electivire
Strongest Magmortar
Strongest Salamence
Tanabata Jirachi
Tenimura Regigigas ¤
WCS Eevee *
World Hobby Fair Manaphy
Yokohama Pikachu
Yukina Meowth
Pokemon Ranch Aerodactyl
Pokemon Ranch Buneary
Pokemon Ranch Combee
Pokemon Ranch Croagunk
Pokemon Ranch Eevee
Pokemon Ranch Finneon
Pokemon Ranch Lickitung
Pokemon Ranch Mew
Pokemon Ranch Miltank
Pokemon Ranch Pachirisu
Pokemon Ranch Phione
Pokemon Ranch Pikachu
Pokemon Ranch Ponyta
Pokemon Ranch Shellos
Pokemon Ranch Shroomish
Pokemon Ranch Snover
Pokemon Ranch Staravia
Pokemon Ranch Tangela
Pokemon Ranch Vulpix
Pokemon Ranch Wailmer
Pokemon Ranch Wynaut
Pokemon Ranch Yanma

USA/UK

10th Anniversary Absol
10th Anniversary Alakazam
10th Anniversary Articuno
10th Anniversary Blastoise
10th Anniversary Blaziken
10th Anniversary Bulbasaur
10th Anniversary Celebi
10th Anniversary Charizard
10th Anniversary Dragonite
10th Anniversary Entei
10th Anniversary Espeon
10th Anniversary Ho-oh
10th Anniversary Latias
10th Anniversary Latios
10th Anniversary Lugia
10th Anniversary Moltres
10th Anniversary Pikachu
10th Anniversary Raikou
10th Anniversary Suicune
10th Anniversary Thyplosion
10th Anniversary Tyranitar
10th Anniversary Umbreon
10th Anniversary Zapdos
Aura Mew
Doel Deoxys
Jeremy Ekans
Jeremy Gengar
Jeremy Growlithe
Jeremy Machamp
Jeremy Psyduck
Jeremy Staryu
Jeremy Tauros
Jeremy Vulpix
Mt. Battle Ho-oh
Mystery Mew
PCNY Absol
PCNY Flygon
PCNY Seviper
PokeBox Pichu
PokeBox Skitty
PokeBox Swablu
PokeBox Zigzagoon
Pokemon Channel Jirachi
Pokemon XD Articuno
Pokemon XD Lugia
Pokemon XD Moltres
Pokemon XD Zapdos
Rocks Metang
Ruby Zigzagooon *
Sapphire Zigzagoon *
Space C Deoxys
WishMaker Jirachi
Alamos Darkrai
Almia Darkrai
E4ALL Manaphy
EUSMR09 Regigigas ¤
Gamestop Deoxys
Gamestop Pichu ¤
Gamestop Jirachi ¤
JBHF Manaphy
Kyle Riolu
Michina Arceus ¤
Movie11 Shaymin ¤
NWS Manaphy
Nzone Pikachu
PKLATAM Jirachi
Poketopia Electivire
Poketopia Magmortar
Poketopia Pikachu
SPR2010 Pichu ¤
TCGWC Pikachu
TRU Arceus ¤
TRU Dragonite
TRU Manaphy
TRU Regigigas ¤
TRU Shaymin ¤
VGC09 Milotic *
VGC10 Eevee *
World09 Weavile
World Championship 2010 Crobat
Pokemon Ranch Aerodactyl
Pokemon Ranch Buneary
Pokemon Ranch Combee
Pokemon Ranch Croagunk
Pokemon Ranch Eevee
Pokemon Ranch Finneon
Pokemon Ranch Lickitung
Pokemon Ranch Mew
Pokemon Ranch Miltank
Pokemon Ranch Pachirisu
Pokemon Ranch Phione
Pokemon Ranch Pikachu
Pokemon Ranch Ponyta
Pokemon Ranch Shellos
Pokemon Ranch Shroomish
Pokemon Ranch Snover
Pokemon Ranch Staravia
Pokemon Ranch Tangela
Pokemon Ranch Vulpix
Pokemon Ranch Wailmer
Pokemon Ranch Wynaut
Pokemon Ranch Yanma

Spanish
10th Anniversary Entei
10th Anniversary Ho-oh
10th Anniversary Latias
10th Anniversary Latios
10th Anniversary Lugia
10th Anniversary Pikachu
10th Anniversary Raikou
10th Anniversary Suicune
Aura Mew
PokeBox Pichu
PokeBox Skitty
PokeBox Swablu
PokeBox Zigzagoon
Pokemon Channel Jirachi
Alamos Darkrai
Almia Darkrai
EUVER09 Regigigas ¤
Kiko Riolu
Michina Arceus ¤
Pelicula11 Shaymin ¤
Poketopia Electivire
Poketopia Magmortar
Poketopia Pikachu
Pri2010 Pichu ¤
Pokemon Ranch Phione
Pokemon Ranch Mew
Pokemon Ranch Aerodactyl
Pokemon Ranch Buneary
Pokemon Ranch Combee
Pokemon Ranch Croagunk
Pokemon Ranch Eevee
Pokemon Ranch Finneon
Pokemon Ranch Lickitung
Pokemon Ranch Miltank
Pokemon Ranch Pachirisu
Pokemon Ranch Pikachu
Pokemon Ranch Ponyta
Pokemon Ranch Shellos
Pokemon Ranch Shroomish
Pokemon Ranch Snover
Pokemon Ranch Staravia
Pokemon Ranch Tangela
Pokemon Ranch Vulpix
Pokemon Ranch Wailmer
Pokemon Ranch Wynaut
Pokemon Ranch Yanma

French
10th Anniversary Entei
10th Anniversary Ho-oh
10th Anniversary Latias
10th Anniversary Latios
10th Anniversary Lugia
10th Anniversary Pikachu
10th Anniversary Raikou
10th Anniversary Suicune
Mt. Bata Ho-oh
Pokemon Channel Jirachi
PokeBox Pichu
PokeBox Skitty
PokeBox Swablu
PokeBox Zigzagoon
Michina Arceus ¤
Alamos Darkrai
Almia Darkrai
EUETE09 Regigigas ¤
Film11 Shaymin ¤
Karel Riolu
Poketopia Electivire
Poketopia Magmortar
Poketopia Pikachu
Pri2010 Pichu ¤
VGC09 Milotic *
Pokemon Ranch Phione
Pokemon Ranch Mew

Italy

10th Anniversary Entei
10th Anniversary Ho-oh
10th Anniversary Latias
10th Anniversary Latios
10th Anniversary Lugia
10th Anniversary Pikachu
10th Anniversary Raikou
10th Anniversary Suicune
Montel Ho-oh
Pokemon Channel Jirachi
Aura Mew
PokeBox Pichu
PokeBox Skitty
PokeBox Swablu
PokeBox Zigzagoon
Alamos Darkrai
Almia Darkrai
Carlo Riolu
ESTEU09 Regigigas ¤
Film11 Shaymin ¤
Michina Arceus ¤
Poketopia Electivire
Poketopia Magmortar
Poketopia Pikachu
Pri2010 Pichu ¤
Pokemon Ranch Phione
Pokemon Ranch Mew

Germany
10th Anniversary Entei
10th Anniversary Ho-oh
10th Anniversary Latias
10th Anniversary Latios
10th Anniversary Lugia
10th Anniversary Pikachu
10th Anniversary Raikou
10th Anniversary Suicune
Duellbe Ho-oh
Pokemon Channel Jirachi
Aura Mew
PokeBox Pichu
PokeBox Skitty
PokeBox Swablu
PokeBox Zigzagoon
Alamos Darkrai
Almia Darkrai
EUSMR09 Regigigas ¤
Film11 Shaymin ¤
Fru2010 Pichu ¤
Kyle Riolu
Michina Arceus ¤
Poketopia Electivire
Poketopia Magmortar
Poketopia Pikachu
Pokemon Ranch Phione
Pokemon Ranch Mew

Last edited:
Re: .:: HOENN MEMORIES ::.

You seem to have a bit grammer issues like your dialouge should be in qutaisions and you have a little more room for discription. The idea is nice but you still have more room for improvment. Also its nice to see you again.

Sorry, is just that, in mexico we use (-) instead of (") for the diaalogues.

Meh. For some reason, quotations are easier to read.

"One million dollars!" Dr. Evil said, a pinky held to his mouth.

One million dollars! - Dr. Evil said, a pinky held to his mouth.

Both sentences are the same thing, but the one with quotation marks denotes speech better than a hyphen.

The idea has merit, but like everyone else said, the quotations make it much easier to read. If I were you, I'd edit the first chapter and put in quotations.

Got it!!! I've already edit the first chapter!!!

Last edited:

Alright, here goes.
Here's the thing, you're alternating in tenses sometimes. It gets kind of confusing that way. However, for the actual story--
You're doing well plot wise, but it seems a but rushed. Already, they've been attacked vy Poochyena and lost each other in the first chapter. Put a lot more description, and space out the chapters, and I'm sure this fic will go far!

What do you mean with "you're alternating in tenses sometimes."? XD

I thought it wasn't so rushed. I'll take your advice and space out a little more the chapters!! :)

Meh. For some reason, quotations are easier to read.

"One million dollars!" Dr. Evil said, a pinky held to his mouth.

One million dollars! - Dr. Evil said, a pinky held to his mouth.

Both sentences are the same thing, but the one with quotation marks denotes speech better than a hyphen.

They do it even worse in French:

- One million dollars! Dr. Evil said, a pinky held to his mouth.

Is how they do dialogue in French. Not all speech, however. Some speech is still put into guillemets, but only speech that is not part of dialogue.

Even then, they do open a block of dialogue with a left guillemet, like this:

« Here's the plan, said Dr. Evil. We get the warlord, and we hold the world ransom for one million dollars!
- Ahem...well, don't you think we should maybe ask for more than just a million dollars? asked his No.2. I mean, a million dollars really isn't much money these days.
- Really? asked Dr. Evil.
- Mm hmm, replied the No.2.
- Okay then, declared Dr. Evil. We hold the world ransom for one hundred BILLION DOLLARS!!»

In fact, that's a rule in my own dialogue - any dialogue that doesn't get its own quotes in French dialogue is single-spaced when I type it out.

Last edited:

Hey guys, i would also like to know what do you think of the pics??

The girl, Sakura, was dreaming that her Shiny azurill, Azu; used a perfect combination in a Pokémon contest, and how soon she will be the greatest coordinator ever.
You use the future tense like it's being said in the present at the end but the past tense at the beginning. Little things like that, when all fixed, can greatly enhance the story!
And I love the pictures! How did you make them, with TIlesets! They really give me a better idea of how it will play out. Just be careful not to spoil too much about the teams.

They are teasers rather than spoilers. XD

Chapter 2
A new friend

animd720f8f51243f9f4cd7.gif

A poochyena pack passed right by a cave, running as fast as they can. As it was dark it was hard to spot them, but it was easy to hear them. A scared little girl waited until the barks sounded distant. She was breathing deeply, tired for trying escape from them. She stood up, hoping they were really far by now.

hoennmemories0201.png

“I think they are gone…” Sakura said holding tightly her shiny azurill “Are you ok Hiro?” She asked and looked around the cave. She saw nothing but rocks and a couple of Zubat hanging from the ceiling; she then let down her pokemon and ran out of the cave where they were hiding.

Riru?! “Azu tried to call Hiro.

“He’s not here” Sakura whispered, like her words weren’t able to come out. She looked around one more time, and all she saw were trees lighted by the moon. Everything was so quiet. She couldn’t believe it; they have never been apart since they were born. She fell on the ground terrified.

“Azu Azu” the polka dot Pokémon tried to cheer her up.

“I’m so scared Azu, I don’t know what to do” her pokemon got closer and rubbed itself on her lap. She imagined how worried her brother must be and that it wasn’t the time to give up. She tried to be brave and stood up “I guess we should look for Hiro and Azulmarill”

Sakura and Azu started walking slowly. It was pretty dark so they weren’t sure which way to go. They both tried to listen to Hiro and Azulmarill’s voice, or anything else that would give them a clue of where they would be. Apart from the sound of the wind blowing, they couldn’t hear anything else. Then, they tried to follow the tracks of the poochyenas but they were very difficult to spot.
She started walking despite not knowing where she was heading to. The little Azurill was following her closely. They passed a little creek where a bunch of lights were floating right above the clear image of the moon that was reflected on the water. It was pretty obvious they were pokemon dancing in the night. Sakura supposed they were Volbeat and Illumise, as she has already seen them. If she wasn’t be so scared she would stop and admire them. She continued walking getting deeper and deeper into the quiet forest.

Suddenly, the silence was broken by the sound of a device ringing, smothered by clothes and other things. The girl was startled by the noise. She realized it was coming from her bag pack. A little smile appeared on her face. She knew it was her brother calling. Sakura opened her bag pack and quickly took out her Pokegear. She was so nervous that the gadget slipped through her fingers.

Her heart almost stopped. The gadget rang once again and crashed on the ground. Sakura started shaking, watching how her only chance to contact her brother was gone. She kneeled and picked the pink Pokegear up. It was in one piece, but a clicking sound inside told her it was broken. She couldn’t help it and started crying.

“Azuzu?” Azu asked if she was ok. Her little pokemon was crying too. In an effort to cheer it up Sakura whipped her tears and smiled, but the feeling couldn’t reach her eyes.

“I’m ok Azu” she lied.

“Azuu” the pokemon tried to smile back.

“I think we should rest for now" She said and grab her bagpack, she then took the Pokegar in and a sleeping bag out. She walk to a big tree that was a few feet away. The girl extended the sleeping bag and opened the zipper. Sakura got into it. Azu cuddled right next to her.

For more than an hour, both of them stayed awake; but because of how tired they were, Sakura and Azu couldn’t help it and fell asleep.

Sakura dreamed with the poochyenas running after her and Hiro. The forest was pretty huge and they kept running but they couldn’t find an exit. Her brother then ran to a cliff and fell into the darkness.

hoennmemories0202.png

“Are you ok?” a voice said. Sakura opened her eyes, it was already daylight. She saw a young boy kneeled. He was wearing a green jacket, a green hat and a green bagpack. He was right around her age, probably one year older. The boy took his sunglasses out “Who’s Hiro?” Sakura stared at him “You were screaming Hiro” Sakura stretched and got out of her sleeping bag “My name is Jack. Are you really ok”

“I’m fine thanks” she answered. Azu woke up. It seemed Jack was surprised by the strange coloration of the Pokémon.

“This is your Azurill, right? She’s so cute” Jack petted her.

“Yeah, her name is Azu” Sakura was surprised of how soon Jack knew the polkadot Pokémon was female. Usually she has to clarify the gender of her Pokémon to others.

“Are you really ok?” Jack asked again “you have dirt on your clothes” The boy pointed that out “are you hurt”

“No, I just got lost and separated from my brother Hiro”

“Do you need help find him?” Jack stopped petting the polkadot Pokémon

“That would be great” she and Azu smiled. The girl realized she didn’t introduce herself. “I’m Sakura” She said and took her sleeping bag and put it back.

“How you got separate from your brother? “ Jack asked while they started walking.

“A pack of poochyenas was chasing us. I hid on a cave but I guess my brother kept running” Sakura turned and saw Jack smiling like if something he heard was funny “Why you laugh?” Sakura asked a little mad.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you, but I think the poochyenas are so cute. I can’t understand how you and your brother were scared” Sakura looked angry “I guess they were a bunch of them.”

“Yeah they were. There was also a Mightyena” she added

“Where were you going?” Jack asked

“We are just starting our journey, we were heading to Littleroot town,”

“I’m going there too” Jack said.

“Are you going to get your pokemon?” for a moment she wondered what pokemon the boy would be picking for his starter.

“No, I already have 6 pokemon with me. I’m going there to pick up my pokedex.”

“You already have 6 pokemon?” Sakura was amazed. Azu smiled.

“Yes, my mom and dad are Pokémon breeders back at home.” Jack answered “I’m starting a new journey on my own.”

“Where are you from?” Sakura asked.

“I’m from Ecruteak, Jhoto. I brought three pokemon with me and I’ve already caught three here” Jack smiled “I love pokemon so much, they are really cute!”

“I can tell…” – Sakura said. Azu smiled at her coment.

“Now tell me, where are you from?” Jack asked.

“Me and my brother are from Verdanturf, a small town north from here” Sakura said, she looked a little sad.

“Azuzu” she tried to cheer sakura.

“Don’t worry, we’re gonna find your Brother” Jack smiled “He must be on his way to Littleroot town too”

“I guess” She answered. She was really sad.

“Do you have a way to contact him?” Jack asked trying to help her.

“Well, I have a Pokenav… but it’s broken now.”

“May I see it for a minute?” They stopped for a moment while she took out her Pokenav. She handed it to Jack; he opened and took out a little card with a chip.

“This is the memory” the boy said “Here are all your contact numbers and data.”

“So, can i buy another one and have all the same data?” Sakura smiled.

“Well, yeah, but your Pokenav is not completely wrecked” Jack rolled up his left sleeve and revealed a green watch-like device. He took out from it a card like the one the Pokenav has. He put Sakura’s card into his widget and then dialed a number.

“What is that?” Sakura asked. Jack’s gadget started ringing.

“This is a Pokegear, basically, it has all the same features as your Pokenav” Jack said. Suddenly the ringing stopped. Hiro appeared on the screen.

hoennmemories0203.png

“Who are you? Is my sister ok?” The twin boy asked.

“Yeah, she’s right here, I’m using my Pokegear because her Pokenav is broken” Sakura got a little closer so her brother could see her.

“Hiro are you ok?” Sakura smiled. She was so happy.

“Yes, I am ok. I’m glad you’re ok Sakura, you don’t know how worry I was” Hiro confessed.

“I was really scared, but Jack found me.”

“Thanks Jack for helping my sister” Hiro smiled.

“No problem” Jack also smiled “Hey, according to the GPS you’re like 550 yards away. Just head southeast and we’ll meet.

“Ok, I’m coming”

“I’ll see you soon brother” The call ended. Sakura was really exicted “Thanks again Jack.”

“Zu zu zu” Azurill was full of joy.

“No problem” Jack returned the cards to their original places. “Now let’s go meet your brother.”

The three headed northwest so they would meet halfway. While they were walking Sakura noticed how different from last night the forest looked. The trees were moving at the rhythm of the wind, and the leaves flew all around. The sunlight was strong but it was a warm day, not hot, it was because the summer was ending and the fall was coming soon. It was a beautiful view.
Definitely, the forest was different. The girl even wondered if it was another route they took, but she then saw the little river that connected to the creek. At the edge there was a little blue Pokémon with leaves on it.

hoennmemories0204.png

“What Pokémon is that?” Sakura asked.

“Just a moment” Jack said. He already new what it was, but he tried to show it to sakura. From his jacket took out a red gizmo.

pokedexoddish.png

“Oddish. The weed Pokémon” a male robotic voice came from the gadget “This Pokémon is typically found roaming the forest, scattering pollen as it walks around”

“That’s a Pokedex right?” Sakura asked. She then remember the boy said he was going to Littleroot town to get a pokedex “But… you said you’re getting one.”

“Let me show you” Jack turned to his left. There was another Pokémon a few feet away, it was a small green Pokémon with yellow markings. The boy pointed his gadget to it.

pokedexmanetric.png

“Electrike. No more information available.”

“This is a Jhoto Dex, it has no data about foreign Pokémon” Jack said and took the Pokedex back into his pocket. They continued walking.

“Zuzu” The little green Azurill exclaimed.

“It is pretty amazing, I can’t wait to have one” The girl said.

From the distance, they spot Hiro and Azulmarill. Both Sakura and her Pokémon ran towards them. They hug and celebrated they were together again. Jack joined them immediately. The twins were jumping as the boy was smiling.
Suddenly, something marvelous happened. While they were holding them, the Azurills’ bodies started to shine. The siblings were amazed.

“What’s happening? Sakura said.

“They are evolving” Jack answered but it seemed they didn’t hear him. The Pokémon stopped shinning. They were bigger than before.

“Azulmarill? You evolved!!! You look awesome” Hiro said.

“Riru!!!” The Pokémon answered.

“And you look so adorable Azu” Sakura said, the green marill jumped and hug her.

hoennmemories0205.png

“Congratulations!!” Jack screamed. The twins were so excited that they forgot about him. Hiro and his evolved Pokémon walk to him “My name is Jack” he introduced himself, smiled and extended his hand.

“I’m Hiro” They shook hands. He looked at him and smiled “Thank you so much for taking care of my sister.”

“It was nothing” Jack was pretty happy for them. He let go Hiro’s hand.

“I’m so glad we are together again” Sakura said and hugged his brother.

“Me too” The boy answered “Now let’s go to Littleroot Town. Are you coming with us Jack”

“Come on Jack, please come with us” The girl suggested.

“Well…” Jack watched the aqua mouse Pókemon, he then saw Sakura and Hiro smiling “It would be nice if we stay together” The boy smiled back.

“Alright! So what are we waiting? Let’s go!” Hiro said while the whole party headed south.

Last edited:

Heres another lesson. When you are at the end of the dialouge qutations you put a comma inside of them if something follows.

WRONG: "I was only trying to help!" cried Laura you burst into drowning tears.

RIGHT: "I was only trying to help," cried Laura bursting into drowning tears.

OR

Wrong: "Nothing can stop me now,"

Right: "Nothing can stop me now,"

Ya you should follow thyese because once I wrote 18 Chapters on an abandoned Thread and finally then someone decided to tell me.

Just trying to help out. Good LUck!

Oh god!!!! too many rules!!! I knew i should write it on spanish!!! lol

It is really hard, we write very different in spanish.

Edit: I edited the first chapter. Hope is better now. :)

Last edited:

Chapter 3
Getting started

anim669200ca747a5ca45d9.gif

A new day has just begun at Littleroot. It was a sunny morning and all of the houses and buildings were bathed by the sunlight. Most of the people were starting their daily activities, but at north, at the edge of town, the newly constructed Pokémon center was already full of life. It was busy with all kind of trainers; a few of them were just passing by to restore their Pokémon, others were just trying to meet people to battle and some were using the trading machines at the basement.
Upstairs was the resting spot for traveling trainers, there were six rooms with four beds each, all of them available for anyone who wanted to spend the night there.
In one of the rooms, Jack was just waking up. He looked around and saw his traveling companion Sakura and Azu sleeping on the bottom bed of the bunk next to him. He stood up curious about her twin brother and his pokemon. He took a little peek to the top bed but Hiro wasn’t there.
He took his Jacket and put it on. Jack walked outside the dorm rooms and went down to the Pokémon center lobby. The Nurse at charge smiled at him, he did smiled too, but not only for being polite, but it was also because she looked exactly as the one he met on Ecruteak and Oldale. He tought that was pretty funny.
He continued walking, passing by some people waiting to be attended. They were holding all sorts of pokeballs, most of them unknown for him, because in Jhoto they used Apricorn balls. He stopped for a few seconds and look around, but he didn’t spot Hiro. He walked out the Pokémon center still looking for him.
On the front yard, sitting on a bench was Hiro and Azulmarill. He was staring at the sky with a sad look on his face, while his Pokémon was resting on his lap.

hoennmemories0301.png

“What’s up? “ Jack sat right next to him.

“Oh! Hi Jack! Sorry… I was just thinking how lucky we were to find you and help us”

“Marr” – Marill said and smiled.

“No problem. I was also lucky to find you “ Jack smiled too “Now we can all travel together, so it would be more safely. Besides, I need someone who’s used to this climate and surroundings”

“Is it really that different Hoenn from Jhoto?” Hiro asked intrigued.

“Yeah it is. Here is warmer, and some of the Pokemon have an exotic look” Jack giggled “Hoenn is probably too warm and exotic for me. I can’t stand this weather. I would prefer to travel around Sinnoh, at least is colder there”

“It must be awesome to meet many places and Pokemon, regardless the climate”

“Well, that’s why I’m here. My parents told me I should help them raising many species of pokemon, but to do that we should get first many species of pokemon” Hiro laughed at Jack’s comment “They run a pokemon Day care center outside Ecruteak, they are too busy to travel, so that’s why that task was up to me ”

“Just one thing, you said you prefer a colder region, so why did you come to Hoenn?”

“Honestly?” Jack asked with a big smile on his face. Hiro nodded. “Traveling to Hoenn is cheaper” They both laughed. Azulmarill stared at them.

“You’re really funny” Hiro added.

“C’mon” Jack said and stood up “We should be going to Birch’s lab to get you and your sister a starter Pokemon.”

“I think you’re right” Hiro answered

He picked his Azulmarill and got back inside the Pokemon Center along with Jack. They went upstairs, where Sakura was brushing her hair. The Green Marill was jumping on the bed, she was almost singing; soon Hiro’s Azulmarill joined her.

“It seems your Marills are pretty happy” Jack pointed.

“They always act like that” Sakura merrily said while she was packing her stuff. Hiro and Jack started doing the same “Where were you?”

“We were just talking about the weather” Hiro said. He and Jack smiled. Sakura was estranged by the comment.

“Sure” The girl answered. While she was putting her clothes back she saw her pink Pokenav and sighed. She wished not being so clumsy all the time. She remembered how often she tripped, stumbled and even fell all over verdanturf.

“Don’t worry sis, will get it fixed” Hiro said. He was aware of her sister’s worries.

They quickly finished packing. The party headed southwest to the Professor’s lab. On their way, they saw many people and their Pokémon, all of them living together and helping each other. It was easy to see how much they love their Pokémon.
In more than one occasion, Jack was disappointed on no having his Hoenn Pokedex already and learning more about all the native Pokémon.
He saw many Pokémon that he didn’t met before. But the one who really caught his attention was a little floating Pokémon. It was next to an old woman who was sweeping her porch. That Pokémon had no arms or legs, it was white on his lower half and its head was orange with smaller balls of the same color surrounding it. It reminded Jack the sun.
He hopped he would met again that strange thought cute Pokémon in the wild and catch it.
The twins and their Marills were too excited to notice that, so they walked right by them oblivious.

Before long they reached Birch’s lab. It was a medium building in a small hill. It was Beige with red tiles. It had a few doorsteps.
Hiro’s and Sakura’s hearts were jumping in excitement. They imagined choosing the perfect Pokémon as their starter. They suddenly were walking a little faster than before so Jack had to speed up too.
As they were getting closer to the building they saw a young boy coming out. He was probably around 16; he had blonde hair and was wearing white pants, a green shirt and a black jacket.
He walked towards them and stared at Hiro. He maliciously smiled at him when they walked pass him.

hoennmemories0302.png

Jack was a little dismayed by his appearance; while on the other hand Sakura didn’t even notice the wicked gaze on the boy. Hiro did wonder what was that all about, but he rapidly forgot it when they entered the lab as he was too excited.

“Good Evening” A man with a white coat said. He watched amazed at Azu and the smiled at them “You must be the kids the Professor was waiting. Please follow me” The party went behind him. They entered a room with many computers and monitors. All of the machines’ lights were blinking. At the center of the room was a table with two Pokeballs. A man that was also wearing a coat and had a beard and sandals entered the room.

“Hi, you must be Hiro, Sakura and Jack. I am Professor Birch” He said with a soothing voice. He stared at Azu. The professor kneeled and took a close look to Sakura’s Azu. “What a remarkable creature. It is really rare to see a strange colored Pokémon. I’ve been traveling from coast to coast and never found 3 of them in the wild. I’ve been researching about them. You should know that 1 of every 8192 Pokemon has a recessive gene that makes them…”

“Professor” the other man said while he cleared his throat like if he was trying to catch his attention. “Don’t forget about the starter Pokemon”

“You’re right” Birch apologized “Sometimes I get a little too excited when it comes to pokemon” he laughed “Anyway, your mom called and told me you were coming to pick up your starters. So, which one will you choose?”

“Treecko” both Sakura and Hiro said at the same time said excited. They look at each other thinking how to figure out who should get it.

“Maybe the older should pick first” Hiro said and rolled his eyes.

“Yeah… you’re right Bro” Sakura sarcastically answered “What about ladies first?” She added.

“It seems you fight very easily” Jack said but he was ignored. The twins then started to scream at each other. Because they were talking at the same time it was practically impossible to understand what they were saying.

“Oh, Well…” The Pokemon Professor scratched the back of his head and smiled. “Neither of you will get Treecko as a starter”

“Please we’re sorry, we won’t argue about it anymore” Sakura said preoccupied.

“Maybe you should decide who will get it” Hiro said to Birch.

“Actually, the problem is that a trainer came earlier and chose Treecko” The bearded man said “He was very strange. He arrived from a region that’s far away from here” The professor turned and picked the pokeballs from the table. He threw them into the air; they opened and were accompanied by a bright light. Immediately two Pokémon materialized on the floor. One of them was a blue amphibious Pokémon with a large head, wide mouth, and orange star-shaped external gills on his cheeks. The other was a small baby bird that was covered in orange and yellow downy feathers; it also had small wings but big legs. “Your Choices are the water-type Mud Fish Pokemon Mudkip or the fire-type chick Pokémon called Torchic.”

hoennmemories0303.png

“They are both very cute” Jack said and petted them.

“I’ll choose Torchic” The girl said and hugged the little Pokémon. Azu started to jump excited as they made a new friend.

“And obviously I choose Mudkip” The boy said very content. He kneeled and smiled at it. Azulmarill got close to them to join their happiness.

“Wonderful” The Professor exclaimed and handed to the twins their respective pokeballs “Now you can try to call them back. Is easy just point the Pokeball at them”

“Come back” they both said and the Pokémon returned to the balls with a red light.

“Now please come with me” Birch said and the whole party started walking. They entered a corridor that leaded to a room where a bunch of gadgets with different colors were stored in shelves. There was also desk with a computer and a chair “These are Pokedex, as you may know they serve to identify various species of Pokémon native from a specific region” He picked a yellow one and show it to them. It opened and revealed a screen; below it was a Pokeball-shapped button. “Event thought they have different colors they are all the same. Now please choose the one you like the most” the three started to look carefully at each shade available. Jack immediately selected a Jade colored gizmo. Sakura picked a Magenta colored one. Hiro was in doubt but he ultimately chose an Ice Blue Pokedex. Birch’s assistant took them and sit on the computer. The man connected them one by one on the PC.

“What is he doing?” Hiroshi asked

“He’s registering your pokedex and trainer information for future uses. The pokedex also serves as an ID for a trainer” the Pokémon professor answered. His assistant gave them back to the kids. “And last, I’ll give you 5 pokeballs each so you can catch wild Pokémon” Birch said and provided them “You’re all set now, you can start your journey” he smiled. The whole party walked back to the main entrance of the lab. “You should go first to Petalburg, there’s a Gym” he said to Hiro “Sakura, I heard you want to be a Coordinator. At Petalburg gym you can ask where the next constest would be. And please don’t forget that you will help me by registering all the Pokémon you encounter on your trip, it will aid my investigation” He and his assistant said goodbye to them as they started walking northwest.

“We will register every pokemon we find” Sakura yelled.

Hiro got his Pokenav out of his bag pack and started to search on the map. He, Sakura, Jack, Azumarill and Azu headed to route 102. They calculated if they continued traveling by day and resting at night they probably reach Petalburg in 4 days.
The party kept walking and got into the woods. If it wasn’t for Hiro’s gadget they would be lost. To them all the surroundings look the same.
Suddenly from a bush a brown and white creature came out. It had bristly fur with a zigzag pattern. Its head was brown with spiky ears. It had a black mask-like pattern over its brown eyes and a black nose.

“What is that?” Sakura asked. Her brother took out his Pokedex and pointed it to the pokemon.

pokedexzigzagoon.png

“Zigzagoon, the TinyRaccoon Pokémon”
a female robotic voice said “Zigzagoon is extremely curious and so ends up walking in a zigzag path between things that interest it.”

“I don’t like it” the girl expressed.

“I think is cute” as usual Jack said.

“Ruri ruri” Azumarill laughed.

“You think all pokemon are cute!” the twin boy said and took one of the pokeballs he and sister bought at Oldale. It was a nest ball “I’ll catch you!”

“Wait” Jack screamed. The pokeball hit the zigzagoon, it opened and the Pokémon got into it. The ball fell on the ground, it moved once and then the Tinyracoon got free.

“What happened?” Hiro asked.

“I tried to warn you. If you don’t weaken the pokemon it would be harder to catch, even if you use the right pokeball” Jack informed much for the boy’s disappointment.

“Alright” Hiro threw his pokeball into the air “I choose you, Mudkip” He stood still for a moment without knowing what to do.

hoennmemories0304.png

“You don’t know what moves he has right?” the boy sighed. Both Hiro and Sakura’s Marill laughed at him. The Zigzagoon fled scared. “Maybe we should eat and rest, is getting dark” he suggested and extended a blanket on the ground that he got out from his bag. Hiro was still standing looking at the tracks the Pokémon left when it ran away. His mudkip joined Jack Sakura, Azu, Azulmarill because he smelled the food.

“Torchic, come out” The girl said and her Pokémon was released of the pokeball “Let’s eat Bro”

“I should give up, just like that?” He yelled “I want to meet and catch all kind of Pokémon”

“He’s very stubborn” Jack whispered to Sakura. He stood up and got close to him “Maybe you didn’t catch that Pokémon, but there are lots of them waiting to be discovered. Besides…” He took one of his pokeball out and released one of his pokemon “I can help you meet different species of Pokémon” Hiro turned and watched the creature standing on his four legs next to Jack. It had lavender fur, large ears with dark purple insides and long tufts of fur below them. A red gem on its forehead was beautifully glowing with the last rays of light from the day. “This is Espeon, it was my first Pokémon, just like your Azurrills were yours” Jack said to the twins.

“Is gorgeous” Sakura smiled. The other Pokémon got close and introduced themselves.

“I got her since she was a little Eevee. You should know that, for several weeks during our journey, we were only the two of us. It took me like over a month to catch my first pokemon” Jack said, at the same time he took a teal colored ball with a red design on top and three yellow stripes on it. The Lure Ball opened and revealed a pink Pokémon, it was small and roundish with branch-like growths on its back “This was the first Pokémon I catch, she’s a Corsola” When sakura saw this cute creature she took out her pokedex to learn more about it.

pokedexcorsola.png

“Corsola, the Coral Pokémon. A combination of both Water and Rock types. It sheds and regrows the horns on its head numerous times” Sakura returned her device back to her pocket.

“Did it take you that long to catch a Pokémon?” Hiro asked very surprised. He thought someone experienced like Jack should catch a Pokémon very easily. The twin boy then realized that Jack started not knowing anything more that he does at that moment, he was once a rookie trainer. The new Pokémon joined the others and started to eat. Hiro did the same.

“Don’t be angry, you have more than enough time to catch other Pokémon” Jack said. Sakura, Azu and Azulmarill smiled. The boy felt a little more calmed thanks to his friend advice.

hoennmemories0305.png

Hiro started to eat. He thought the next time he would do it better and catch his first Pokémon. He was determinate to become the greatest trainer ever.

hoenntrivia.png

bagcherishballsprite.png
What was the Pokemon Jack saw when they were heading to the lab? - Castform Sunny Form (3rd Place - NikNak3000)
bagcherishballsprite.png
What gender are Sakura's Azu and Hiro's Azulmarill? - Azu is Female and Azulmarill is Male (2nd Place - Coasting Wingull)
bagcherishballsprite.png
What was the Pokemon Hiro and Sakura originally chose as their starter? - Treecko (1st Place - KantoMasta)

Last edited:
I like this, your doing good for being somewhat foreign to american writing.

Oh and for question #3

TREEKO!

Wow, Awesome!!

You got the First place!!! You can choose 3 Pokemon from the list!! :)

Also, what do you think about the charecters and situations?? Someone read it and told they are too "mellow"!!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom