• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

.:: HOENN MEMORIES ::. Win Event Pokemon by participating on the Hoenn Trivia

Awesome!! You Won Third place!! :)

I didn't felt like he won single handed, i mean, he used two Pokemon... XD

Well, I quite enjoyed the gym battle, since the tactics were quite good! I also felt that you did a great job with Jack's emotions--he really has grown as a character.
Oh, and the answer:
Azumaril: None, to my knowledge. However, maybe it doesn't travel in a Pokeball, but there still is one?
Marshtomp: poke ball
Ralts (shiny):Timer Ball
Ralts:Repeat Ball
Duskull:Ultra Ball.]

Oh, and one question. your pics show Hiro with a Metagross. So what happened to Duskull then?

Last edited:
Congratulations!! Your answer is correct. You got First Place!!

About Metagross, is a pokemon Hiro will eventually have, but that doesn't mean he will get rid of his Duskull, he will also caught many other like Sharpedo, etc. :)

I took a quick glance and wondering how did you get the gen 4 sprites with a gen 3 game storyline?

Do you guys like the pics??

By the way, there's one question left!! :)

Lol, I was wondering why no one was responding.
Also, will any character get an Exploud?

Also, will any character get an Exploud?

Why do you ask? :XD:

I can't tell you... *Wink*

Actually i have a whole list of Pokemon, Character and situations they will encounter. I even know how many chapter would be and many other spoilers. ;-)

Edit: Also what did you mean with Jack's emotions? :)

Why do you ask? :XD:

I can't tell you... *Wink*

Actually i have a whole list of Pokemon, Character and situations they will encounter. I even know how many chapter would be and many other spoilers. ;-)

Edit: Also what did you mean with Jack's emotions? :)

Specifically, I meant the part where he says that Hiro shouldn't be overconfident. I really picked up a lot of emotion off there, whether it was intentional or not.
Also, reason I asked was Exploud is one of my favorite Hoenn pokemon (thank GIROG for that). After Sceptile, Metagross, Flygon, Lucario....well, yeah, you get the idea.

Jack Hails from Ecruteak City in Johto.
Oh and an error was spotted. While it's evolutions are part ground, Mudkip is only water type.

Jack Hails from Ecruteak City in Johto.
Oh and an error was spotted. While it's evolutions are part ground, Mudkip is only water type.

You won second place!! Remember to PM about the pokemon prize. :)

Also, thanks, I thought Mudkip was also Ground!! thanks I'll edit the chapter. :)

Specifically, I meant the part where he says that Hiro shouldn't be overconfident. I really picked up a lot of emotion off there, whether it was intentional or not.

It was intentional, Jack's feeling will be more clear as the story progress... ;)

Last edited:
Wow im late :p

Well good chapter! Finally Hiro gets a win and Mudkip evolved! :D

Keep up the work!

uhh... hello? Is this story still alive and u still owe me a HGSS giovanni event celebi....

Hi guys!!! :)

I'm not discouraged!! XD
I'm just so busy with College, I'm about to finish and i'm doing a research. So i have a lot of work to do!! that's why i put on a hiatus my story, i didn't wanted to rush it just beacuse i don't have enough time.

I'm about to finish my Thesis in about two weeks, so i'll be back soon with a new chapter, new trivia and more prices!! :)

I know this thread has been dead in a long time, but because its my right, I have to say something. Its me who made some of the maps he used in this fanfiction... also the Hoenn map he used is also mine. Its not a huge problem that people uses my things, but at least ask me first and then give me credit...

Also, if you're taking own credit for making MAPS, then you're would not even be able to use them in the future either (EVEN if you asked me)
Sorry for starting up on this thread again, but I have my rights when he uses MY art ;b

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom