• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hoi!

Itsjustmudkipz

I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream :)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi!
I’m new here but I’ve heard some things about this thing and it sounds like a ton of fun!! If you couldn’t tell I like mudkips. I’ve also read Pokémon adventures and I’m 100% ready to obsess over that with anyone who’s interested.

Welcome welcome!! (It's nice that you brought a friend along Lissi!) What's your favorite part of Pokémon?
It’s hard to say but I’m a big fan of pokespe anything hoenn or kalos and Gladion drinking orange juice in this one scene

Attachments

• DA159CD9-1EC2-4DD7-9C02-45C5889BADB9.jpeg
    DA159CD9-1EC2-4DD7-9C02-45C5889BADB9.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 9
Can someone help me explain
Hiya! To spoiler hide an image, you may see this button 1698725355790.png when making a post, once you click that you may notice the BB code ["SPOILER"] [/"SPOILER"] (without quotations of course) appear. Place your image between that and then post! We have a global rule that any image above 500x500 pixels must be spoiler hidden.

(and attached images can't be spoiled, that's only for in thread images like this!):

for attachments, you don't need to do anything! so @Itsjustmudkipz i'll undelete that o7! @coordinator lissi thanks for helping! and ofc thanks for explaining @Blanc!!!
mudkip smol please don't evolve him

Hi and welcome to the site, hope we'll see you around :bulbaWave:
Don’t worry mudkip won’t be evolving anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom