• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

Close to going for Jinjo first but feel your day 3 'survival' makes you the strongest suspect, I don't see why scum would throw away the chance to lynch you in favour of Mido if you were town.
This honestly doesn't feel like that strong of an argument.
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Maybe Mafia decided to make me look even more suspicious than I usually do, through that? Just a guess, but still.

This honestly doesn't feel like that strong of an argument.
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Maybe Mafia decided to make me look even more suspicious than I usually do, through that? Just a guess, but still.
You didn't seem to have much to say about this point earlier or when HD said it was a good point, you were more concerned about my post restriction and seemed to want to vote me for that reason before taking the vote off when Dawning questioned you about Jinjo also receiving the message. You also liked my post where I questioned Dawning about how he knew Jinjo didn't open the present which makes me think you've been holding back till now either to find the right time or reason to vote for me or hoping that I'll change my mind and change my vote.

The timing of your vote looks like it's a reaction to jamie also having her vote on you and forcing you to act.

@Jinjo and @DawningWinds you need to cast your votes and show your hands, I think it's highly likely scum will try to level up the votes at the last minute this phase.

@Jinjo and @DawningWinds you need to cast your votes and show your hands, I think it's highly likely scum will try to level up the votes at the last minute.
Yeah, I know. I've been going back and forth on whether I want to vote Max or Jinjo today and I don't want to be bouncing my vote around a ton, for the most part, but I think with the vote on you looking like he's searching for any reason he can find to vote you (especially since known town HumanDawn agreed that Max would have to argue that point he's voting you for making) and maybe seeming a bit OMGUS-ish, I think I'm going Max.
Vote: Max1996

If Max flips scum then that means I'm cleared since I was roleblocked last night.

Everyone is voting Max as if they know he will flip scum and if that's the case, then there is a bussing going on here which means mafia intended to vote Max for the town cred. Either way I'll vote Max in case the votes don't get redirected somewhere else.

Everyone is voting Max as if they know he will flip scum and if that's the case, then there is a bussing going on here which means mafia intended to vote Max for the town cred. Either way I'll vote Max in case the votes don't get redirected somewhere else.
Vote: Max1996
If Max is scum it's likely for his bud to bus him at this point given he looks likely to be lynched as they need to look good going forward in the game. We're either seeing bussing or we've got this wrong but I think Max is the right choice here so think it's the former.

If Max is scum it's likely for his bud to bus him at this point given he looks likely to be lynched as they need to look good going forward in the game. We're either seeing bussing or we've got this wrong but I think Max is the right choice here so think it's the former.

If that's the case, then this would mean mafia bussing Max was already planned from last night and HD's recent posts before he died must have meant something.

If that's the case, then this would mean mafia bussing Max was already planned from last night and HD's recent posts before he died must have meant something.

I made a grammar error here and I need to correct it.

If that's the case, then this would mean mafia bussing Max was already planned from last night and HD's recent posts about Max before he died must have meant something.

Unless you think I'm the one doing the bussing that doesn't really look to be the case, nobody else voted for him till it was revealed jamie was voting for him too. Think scum have been sitting back to see what happened first and only jumped on when it looked inevitable.

Unless you think I'm the one doing the bussing that doesn't really look to be the case, nobody else voted for him till it was revealed jamie was voting for him too. Think scum have been sitting back to see what happened first and only jumped on when it looked inevitable.

From my experience, mafia would vote a buddy in lylo/mylo to cause town confusion to make it look like distancing and then they would switch votes and vote someone else. Archie Sonic Mafia was a good example where mafia voted each other making scum theater to confuse town in lylo and then they switched votes and voted town.

From my experience, mafia would vote a buddy in lylo/mylo to cause town confusion to make it look like distancing and then they would switch votes and vote someone else. Archie Sonic Mafia was a good example where mafia voted each other making scum theater to confuse town in lylo and then they switched votes and voted town.
Again I only think you can apply that thought to my vote as Dawning's vote and your vote only came after jamie who's confirmed town added the second vote making Max's lynch look likely. If you believe I'm scum though you have to take the plan to lynch Max further than last night as I voted to lynch him day 3 too.

Again I only think you can apply that thought to my vote as Dawning's vote and your vote only came after jamie who's confirmed town added the second vote making Max's lynch look likely. If you believe I'm scum though you have to take the plan to lynch Max further than last night as I voted to lynch him day 3 too.

I don't understand what you are saying here. I have been very consistent in this game while you and Dawning have been switching reads which is causing confusion.

Max play has been so weird. When I exposed Mido on day 2, Max votes Mido, then he votes me and then he goes back to voting Mido on day 2. Day 3 he votes Mido, votes HD, and then again he votes Mido.

Night 4

A new day came, and the Heroes finally seized their opportunity.
On the day’s vote, there was no argument or even disunity.
And so it was that upon Max1996 the motley group descended.
As a result of this maneuver, the game has now been extended.

For Max was one of the Scoundrels, truly evil in his black heart.
With his death, the Heroes received a much needed jumpstart.
The Candy Cane has been completely devoured, probably by ME.
Though, really, that’s probably for the best, as we can all agree.

Now, once again, it is night time, and darkness engulfs us all.
Who knows what will happen next or what fate shall befall?
The excitement is palpable. Can the heroes make a comeback,
Or, instead, will the Scoundrels prevail, as the Heroes backtrack?

At the end of the day, I really couldn’t care any less. I don’t give a fuck.
Still, though, I suppose, at the very least, I can wish everyone good luck.
I’m only here to write the flavor text, since no one can beat ME at rhyming.
Although, really, the updates being in AWST makes for a lot of bad timing.

Oh well, I’m not going to bemoan my fate, or complain all that much.
Now that you know, the game can continue moving forward as such.
I just wanted you all to know why the updates are occasionally so late.
And I do want to apologize for making you all sit patiently and wait.

max: jamie, rc, dw, jinjo
rc: max

Max1996 met the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future and was eliminated.
Dear Max1996,

You are a Candy Cane.

FakZ-uUmJKz5XDCB_Vm2mWj4TUJd5f4znNMbblI9zZMxk-iqIllmarmwErVShyPN__n75e5wbSVuKdy5czYc5BEq8XJrLsJkYgFeNjGjFq1SCrZyV8mPb7f20mvRbpabZSMU6bhpXEo

“A stick of hard red and white candy with a curve at the top” - Definition of a Candy Cane, Merriam-Webster

First created in Germany in the 1600’s, candy canes are said to have been requested to be made by a choirmaster for a church, as a way to keep the noisy children quiet. He decided they would be in a shape of a cane, to represent the shepherds who visited baby Jesus as an excuse to be giving sweets to children in a church. In the modern day, candy canes are often used to hang on Christmas trees and to be given to others as a classic holiday gift.

gThUAfb-GHariNXARsM7kKyjH3zQ3SeTAeiTQ6IypcP1w6FvI7bPMzb39rJ6nAXeNsXVGLcjWAiA23eXmsMm7CtQHgXjJ_AtT8Ba48DRXdw43aeiWYzPhyU6JRcPDwfuWUJEyzL6Uf8

Because of your sweet and sugary taste that can distract people, you are a Role Delayer and will be able to make it so the player you target carries out their night action on the following night instead, stopping them from submitting a new action, by using your Night Action when you say Give a candy cane to [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. You cannot delay someone two nights in a row.
(Essentially you Role Delay Player A on Night 1, Player A targets Player B, but then does nothing for that night, then on Night 2 Player A will target Player B like originally intended, preventing them from targeting Player C that night)

Your fellow Seasonal Scoundrels member is ~~~~~~~, and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Kill [Player]’s Holiday Spirit in the Mafia Chat to do so.

You are Seasonal Scoundrels (Mafia) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by HumanDawn.
He was the Role Delayer, allied with Mafia.

It is now Night 4. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 14th AWST

Last edited by a moderator:
*still has not used their death post, and has kind of died again?*

"This character was submitted by HumanDawn."

Lies!

I'm pretty sure I submitted Mr. Rime, with their item being a Candy Cane!

Back
Top Bottom