• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

I'm not 100% certain on it, but his claiming D1 makes him lean Town.
I mean, again the latter was pretty obvious but I probably wouldn’t have used that sort of definitive language though.

@Midorikawa Did you get anything from those reactions? Personally I didn’t but maybe you did?

I'm not 100% certain on it, but his claiming D1 makes him lean Town.

not really. Miller claims D1 are pretty standard. Someonecould even be brave enough to fake claim it.

claiming it early as a fake claim is unlikely, but nt the claim in gerneral.
I mean, again the latter was pretty obvious but I probably wouldn’t have used that sort of definitive language though.

@Midorikawa Did you get anything from those reactions? Personally I didn’t but maybe you did?
Nope. Nothing.

unvote : midorikawa

Unvote: Midorikawa
Vote: jamiebearcub

i got nothing

prog's miller claim looks ok timing wise, feel happier they came out with the further 1x Tracker claim.
You probably didn't mean anything by the wording, but since the game is being pretty slow I'll ask anyway: you said the claim looks "okay" timing wise, but I can't think of a better time to claim it? I guess he could've done so later, especially since there's no OC communication in this game so a miller claim generally won't be super useful (putting aside the 1x tracker in this instance), but even so.

You probably didn't mean anything by the wording, but since the game is being pretty slow I'll ask anyway: you said the claim looks "okay" timing wise, but I can't think of a better time to claim it? I guess he could've done so later, especially since there's no OC communication in this game so a miller claim generally won't be super useful (putting aside the 1x tracker in this instance), but even so.
Just meant day 1 miller claims are usually more trustworthy.

phase ends 3 hours and 15 mins from this post and im at work and i have jack frost to work with

Votes:

Midorikawa - 1 (Feenie)
jamiebearcub - 1 (HumanDawn)
Max1996 - 1 (TheCapsFan)
Jinjo - 1 (Max1996)

Prog is my only “clear”, so that leaves me with 9 players to work with, which is not much considering the posts this game.

I really don’t see what TheCapsFan means about Max? The reason is a stretch, and is reasoning I have thought of using against others as Maria to mislynch Townies, but in complete fairness it doesn’t really mean much now when there is so little to go on.

I voted for jamiebearcub because despite them confirming, they haven’t shown their face in Day 1. Could be talking in the Mafia chat. I don’t know, it was what I went for.

Jinjo, Midorikawa and Max1996 are all nulls for me, and I would say I expect more from them today but then again I haven’t pushed my usual game this phase either. age of calamity took my timeand attention lol

not sure who i would vote of them to break the tie, anyone has any other ideas?

The forums are snowing. Te only snow I’ll see this winter.

And since it is winter, don’t expect super activity from me. It’s peak season at my work so I’m expecting to be there more often with no breathing room.

Now let’s see what we can do I. The meantime.

@Feenie why did you vote me?

Unvote: Max1996
Vote: jamiebearcub

I have no problem voting out inactive players who have confirmed at this point if only to keep activity as concentrated within the game as possible. The same reasoning for voting Jamie can also be applied to DawningWinds, but I’d sooner see a lynch on D1 to at least make something happen in this game.

I completely missed DawningWinds, but yeah, we could also have lunch with him

The ellipses. Ellipses are usually used to show hesitation.

I feel like that’s how Max1996 usually is though, text-wise

Back
Top Bottom