• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

Night 1

The day began, and the accusations went flying.
Before too long, many people were crying.
It seemed like someone tried to lurk in the shadows.
However, that idea the other players did oppose.

A few players banded together to oust this troublemaker.
They tried to send her straight to the undertaker.
However, jamiebearcub had a few tricks up her sleeve.
And so, despite being dead, she refuses to leave.

Frosty the Snowman has been melted, it is true.
Despite this outcome, there is no reason to feel blue.
The living ice creature can still participate in the game.
Hopefully, this will help put those Scoundrels to shame.

Nobody tells ME when it’s time to write this FT anymore.
And so I am writing this just before bedtime, what a chore.
So goodnight, my dear friends, and enjoy the blessed dark.
When the light returns, hopefully it was no bite and all bark.

Jinjo 1 - max
Jamiebearcub 3 - hd, caps, feenie

```Dear jamiebearcub,

You are Frosty the Snowman.

IwR7gZTPYg1vM4_kceb6gUln34sOCXkPL4JoW0C2DR9Tq4qZWOECayxMxbVOmrWgCqg7lBUCJzyyWp87k0qfBdAUMa48eScFWZTZeNIJ69cSFkHIT5lOHdInjnhFOeA1KyCDfx4QBQY

“Let’s run and we’ll have some fun, now before I melt away!”

A snowman brought to life after being built by some children, it’s thought that his sentience was brought about by the silk hat he wears. A being of joy and laughter, his sole purpose in life is to spread happiness to all he meets, until he melts from the heat, only to return again another day when he’s rebuilt, making him almost immortal as long as someone exists to rebuild him.

NmtPFc2Pl25Dry8Sd98konqm4VyhkGJ2sNfa8Eg2t4mvIf2bYmmFpelSVI6Hg5_mCm-wB7-8LGFL_otkMkQmv8m6o7rChakx4bwIC0SItcLRWfdYKO13JGKRN53ocjD_bkvni68YooI

Because you are a snowman who comes to life with the assistance of a magic hat every year, you are a Restless Spirit & 1x Backup, as a Restless Spirit, in the event of your death you may continue to vote as you would when you’re alive, however may only do so via your Role PM, where the living players cannot see the vote, and once the vote has been placed you cannot move or remove it. As a 1x Backup, you will inherit a single use of the first power role to die in the game, if the first player to die has a limited use power themselves, you will not inherit the power if they have already used it.

You are Holiday Heroes (Town) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

This character was submitted by Jinjo.```

Jamiebearcub had their presents stolen and were eliminated. They were the restless spirit and 1x backup allied with town.

it is now night 1. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 5th AWST.

I will add a countdown shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Err...'vote' privately via DM?
As per the flipped Role PM:
as a Restless Spirit, in the event of your death you may continue to vote as you would when you’re alive, however may only do so via your Role PM, where the living players cannot see the vote, and once the vote has been placed you cannot move or remove it.

Calling it now, there are 3 Mafia. Gut feeling.

Day 2

The night progressed, and things seemed quiet.
But as the darkness pervaded, there started a riot.
The sinister Scoundrels struck their second victim.
Nobody was quite sure why it was they picked him.

TheCapsFan returned to Mafia games only to be killed.
And now the Holiday Heroes must begin to rebuild.
Now, they are down two from their starting ranks.
For that, the Scoundrels truly give their sincere thanks.

Enjoy the Fireworks display on this coldest of nights.
And, on TheCapsFan we must perform the last rites.
He is truly leaving this game with a fiery display.
Alas, for the Heroes, that means the bomb’s away.

The morning arrives, in a cold winter’s gray.
Truly this is a most somber and sad day.
Anyway, I’m going now, good luck with this shit.
I don’t actually care what happens to anyone, I admit.

Dear TheCapsFan,

You are Fireworks.

N7R8gEqWCipANXQCpztY8pvBQJUtkEejqvUy-anlw8inxU6g5-8-cX11Jv1ZjG4IVndWgXLSdsNIsDVzer9pbRyogLHuoWgf_ELM5Gd01X3K07BPwGhnz5VdZFcQA4AI797SK-0ZOW0

“'Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
As you shoot across the sky”
- Katy Perry, Firework

Invented in China and still the largest modern day manufacturer and exporter of fireworks in the world. Used as a way to celebrate festivities of all sorts such as New Years world wide (and the separate Chinese New Year), Bastille Day in France, Indepence Day in America and many other celebratory events all over the world. Fireworks can come in many different colours, effects and even shapes, shooting up into the sky and exploding into an array of mesmerizing pyrotechnics.

YizH6rQjMYcesnR1MlOlXh-JHIf1JWfuAf1Ukfc5QPYm_bQ-ZrkccBfPQwSsHSsFeNFMQGdBwvk_mFQCORrrKO6v7rwlxlkjjOJmDMLBSujH91Ka8KQiXcxxlaleNzK4WKHouDtDPpY

Because of being a type of explosive, you are a Delayed Self Exploding Bomb and will be able to die, killing one random player that visited you that night by using your Night Action when you say Fireworks go boom! during the Night Phase in your Role PM.
Since fireworks need time to set up, you can only do this starting from Night Two and onward. If nobody visits you during the night you explode will be the only one to die from the explosion. You will not automatically explode if you are killed.

You are Holiday Heroes (Town) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

This character was submitted by Max1996.

Thecapsfan found some coal in their stocking and was eliminated. They were the Delayed Self Exploding Bomb allied with town.

it is now Day 2. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 7th AWST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom