• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

Jinjo, for the aforementioned reason.
I'm sure if she is your scumbud that she will confirm what you've said but will ask anyway @Jinjo is this true and who did you target?
Also @DawningWinds who did you target and were you successful?

Why didn't you protect HD, he was the most town read and strongest player left in the game, wouldn't he be the top target ahead of Jinjo?

I used my role one RC, because if RC was town, I wouldn't harm anything, and if he was scum, I would have a chance at redirecting the nightkill back to scum. Says my action was submitted, do not know if it was successful.
Nothing happened from my end but with no actions to submit I doubt I would be informed but if Max is scum roleblocker I think there's a high chance of you him blocking you. If your action did go through though it would show I didn't make the kill as neither you or me are dead.

Nothing happened from my end but with no actions to submit I doubt I would be informed but if Max is scum roleblocker I think there's a high chance of you him blocking you. If your action did go through though it would show I didn't make the kill as neither you or me are dead.
I did a terrible job explaining the role, didn't I? :/ No wonder everyone though was similiar to Mido's.

My target and I are not the only options, we are included with the options along with everyone else.

I did a terrible job explaining the role, didn't I? :/ No wonder everyone though was similiar to Mido's.

My target and I are not the only options, we are included with the options along with everyone else.
So it could hit anyone then, was going on this quote from earlier but can see how it can read both ways now.

If I used it, I would target a person and that person's Night Action would be randomized for that night only. Their possible targets would include both themself and me. The person I target would only be notified of the target change if they were "a cop-like role" (not exact words but close enough to get the point), an answer that did not come with a list of roles that this would apply to.

My action failed and I targeted RC.

Just an update to let you know I came to the wrong conclusion earlier.

Jamie's vote does count, alert is not active, and that's all I have to say about that.
So where does this leave us? Regardless of if there's 1 Mafia or 2, we can't afford a mislynch in this Day phase.
Snowy posted an update to say jamie's vote does count so I see it as 3 town (including jamie) and 2 scum left given the warning that this could be the last phase.

My thoughts remain that you and Jinjo are the two scum.

My action failed and I targeted RC.
So you think Max was telling the truth about targeting you?
Do you think Max was trying to protect you or trying to prevent you using your role?

Snowy posted an update to say jamie's vote does count so I see it as 3 town (including jamie) and 2 scum left given the warning that this could be the last phase.

My thoughts remain that you and Jinjo are the two scum.

So you think Max was telling the truth about targeting you?
Do you think Max was trying to protect you or trying to prevent you using your role?

My role is a threat to mafia and I can understand why max protected me if he is telling the truth.
I can also see mafia roleblocking me to prevent me on getting a result.

Doesn't jamie's vote count only for the votals and not for the currently living Town vs Mafia players?
Last night:
Jamie's vote does count, alert is not active, and that's all I have to say about that.
Think this means she does count towards town/mafia.

Doesn't jamie's vote count only for the votals and not for the currently living Town vs Mafia players?
I interpreted the update as she counts towards our majority given that was the question that was asked, I generally tend to air on the side of caution and assume worst case scenario that there are two scum.

My role is a threat to mafia and I can understand why max protected me if he is telling the truth.
I can also see mafia roleblocking me to prevent me on getting a result.
Do you think it's more likely one of those than the other?

It's been rather confusing, what exactly jamie counts as. So please give us a straight answer, @Snowy, @ZinnLav. What does jamiebearcub count towards? Only the votals, or also the living Town-Mafia count?

Do you think it's more likely one of those than the other?

It can go either way.

If I'm to look at a town Max point of view he said my role is a threat to mafia which would mean Max must have thought mafia would kill me.

You said that. Do you think a town Max is more likely than a scum Max?

I pretty much said my thoughts on Max last night. HD's recent posts before he died he said jamie voted Max on day 3 before the midday vote count wondering if jdthebud got a mafia check on Max night 2 and told this to jamie in dead chat and when I saw this from HD I also started wondering this too.

Back
Top Bottom