• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

It's been rather confusing, what exactly jamie counts as. So please give us a straight answer, @Snowy, @ZinnLav. What does jamiebearcub count towards? Only the votals, or also the living Town-Mafia count?
I have already answered this question.

Just an update to let you know I came to the wrong conclusion earlier.

Jamie's vote does count, alert is not active, and that's all I have to say about that.

That is all I have to say about that.

We need to lynch scum this Day. To start off from me:
Vote: Rainbow Cloud
Why RC? Jinjo's also claimed to have received a present (though not to have opened it), thus confirming that the role that RC claims to have received the post restriction from does exist.

Why RC? Jinjo's also claimed to have received a present (though not to have opened it), thus confirming that the role that RC claims to have received the post restriction from does exist.
Or I guess it could prove that Jinjo's scum with RC. But there are two people claiming that the role exists, so that's something.

I pretty much said my thoughts on Max last night. HD's recent posts before he died he said jamie voted Max on day 3 before the midday vote count wondering if jdthebud got a mafia check on Max night 2 and told this to jamie in dead chat and when I saw this from HD I also started wondering this too.
So are you saying you suspect Max?

How do you know Jinjo didn't open the present, I know she doesn't appear to be under a PR but she didn't say this in thread?

Wait, really? I need to read back...
Unvote: Rainbow Cloud
Yeah, this post.
I got a message about someone sending me a present.

How do you know Jinjo didn't open the present, I know she doesn't appear to be under a PR but she didn't say this in thread?
I meant that she never claimed to have opened it. I'd also assume she didn't because, as you said, she doesn't appear to be under any sort of post restriction.

Or I guess it could prove that Jinjo's scum with RC. But there are two people claiming that the role exists, so that's something.
Have thought about the possibility it could be a game mechanic rather than a role but having it two nights in a row makes me think it was something more likely targeted and the latter.

So are you saying you suspect Max?

Yes, I'm slowly starting to suspect Max.

@Jinjo what did the message about receiving a present say?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to way the exact wording and I'll have to rephrase it.

I was sent a present that says Happy Chanukuh and it's not a harmonica. I might get a fright, and it promised me I will get a delight and then it said will you open it.

I did not open it because it didn't even mention to me what's inside.

Wait a minute if this thing is a role then how could it affect Jinjo if you jailed her?

Either this thing is a mechanic, Max is lying, Jinjo is lying or both are lying?

Now that you mentioned it, I can actually see this being a mechanic.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to way the exact wording and I'll have to rephrase it.

I was sent a present that says Happy Chanukuh and it's not a harmonica. I might get a fright, and it promised me I will get a delight and then it said will you open it.

I did not open it because it didn't even mention to me what's inside.
Same message I received.

Now that you mentioned it, I can actually see this being a mechanic.
When did you receive the message during the phase?

Wait a minute if this thing is a role then how could it affect Jinjo if you jailed her?
I thought jailers were just supposed to protect their targets from kills, not all actions?

Anyway, I can somewhat see the possibility of it being a randomized mechanic or something, but that would mean that the RNG for it landed on RC twice in a row, which, while not impossible, doesn't seem super likely- unless it's not random, but I don't see how it would be decided besides that. Are there usually mechanics like this in the Holiday Bonanza games?

Same message I received.

When did you receive the message during the phase?

I got it two minutes after Mido got lynched. On my timezone the Mido wu lynch happened at 8:04 am and I got the message at 8:06 am.

I got it two minutes after Mido got lynched. On my timezone the Mido wu lynch happened at 8:04 am and I got the message at 8:06 am.
Same, both times at the start of the phase, thinking either mechanic or daytime action.

I thought jailers were just supposed to protect their targets from kills, not all actions?

Anyway, I can somewhat see the possibility of it being a randomized mechanic or something, but that would mean that the RNG for it landed on RC twice in a row, which, while not impossible, doesn't seem super likely- unless it's not random, but I don't see how it would be decided besides that. Are there usually mechanics like this in the Holiday Bonanza games?
Jailer's render their targets untargetable from others meaning if Max is telling the truth nothing could hit Jinjo last night, it also has the effect of roleblocking the target.
Think I've seen mechanics like this in Snowy and ME games before and could see Zinn doing something like this, but need to look back at previous games.

The other possibility is a daytime action that is submitted during the day phase given the message is sent at the start of the night phase.

If this is a mechanic or daytime action though I don't think this would contradict Max's claim.

Back
Top Bottom