• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Holiday Contests 2015 List of Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prize just arrived today, two days before the interval! Thank you Archaic, and thank you for making this contest worldwide!

Any updates on this? Archaic's last update said I should be getting my prize April 14-25 but I still haven't got it. :(

Hey RazorBayleef4. Looking at previous posts, Archaic has had a lot happen recently. I think that your prize will still come, but Archaic may be occupied with things.

The credit card was causing some grief so that may have delayed things. The team here seem pretty reasonable so I wouldn't be too concerned.

Has anyone heard anything new about this recently? It looks like Archaic hasn't been online in almost two months, so I hope he is alright.

I still haven't received the eShop cards. Presumably at least @Cody11533 also hasn't, since they were meant to receive theirs after me (that and their recent post here). I'm more worried about Archaic though, and I hope that he is okay!

I haven't received mine either, you are correct. I've been checking the topic every now and then for updates but it has been quiet for a while.

Mine hasn't arrived as of yet, but I did select a prize that was proving difficult.

I had corresponded with Archaic between Feb 1 and April 1. Archaic mentioned that they were experiencing internet problems back then.

Alright, I've spoken with Archaic and the good news is: he's fine :)

The bad news: he's still having issues with his internet connection (which is why he hasn't been able to post here for a while) and with ordering the remaining prizes. Rest assured that he's still working on it and will post an update as soon as his internet connection is stable again.

Sorry for the late response, it's my first time being back on the forums after some time. I still haven't got my prize unfortunately. I'm glad to learn that Archaic is fine though.

@Soki if you can communicate with Archaic next time, can you ask him if my prize was shipped at all, and if so, may I ask for its tracking info? I'm worried that if it was indeed shipped already, some issues might have come up with customs or the delivery service since it has taken too long to reach me. Thank you in advance :)

A question for the winners who requested eShop cards as their prize:
@Carmenstar97 @pokemaster8011 @Slife @VioletPumpkin @Cody11533

1. Have you received the card(s) yet?

2. If not: As you may have noticed, sending eShop cards is proving to be quite a problem. So a question from Archaic: Is there a specific game you were planning to get with the card(s) and would you mind if we got that game itself for you instead? If you'd still rather get the card(s), then that's no problem and we'll continue trying to get those. But a game would probably reach you faster, that's why we ask. Also, Archaic has notified me that Sun/Moon pre-orders are allowed too :) Please PM me with your choice.

RazorBayleef4's prize is being sorted over PM. If there are any other winners that haven't received their prize yet, please PM me.

@Soki I received them about two months ago; probably should've posted earlier to confirm that I'd received them.

A question for the winners who requested eShop cards as their prize:
@Carmenstar97 @pokemaster8011 @Slife @VioletPumpkin @Cody11533

1. Have you received the card(s) yet?

2. If not: As you may have noticed, sending eShop cards is proving to be quite a problem. So a question from Archaic: Is there a specific game you were planning to get with the card(s) and would you mind if we got that game itself for you instead? If you'd still rather get the card(s), then that's no problem and we'll continue trying to get those. But a game would probably reach you faster, that's why we ask. Also, Archaic has notified me that Sun/Moon pre-orders are allowed too :) Please PM me with your choice.

RazorBayleef4's prize is being sorted over PM. If there are any other winners that haven't received their prize yet, please PM me.

@Soki when you say PM, you mean "start a conversation", right? I'm still new to this site so I'm not sure how to PM on here.

I will be contacting all prize winners who haven't yet received their prizes (that I'm aware of) by this weekend, to make sure we've got everything organized. My apologies to everyone for what's happened here. Been a total comedy of errors.

Has anyone heard anything or received their prizes yet? I have not received any updates on mine and I was supposedly next on the list to receive it.

Sorry about that @pokemaster8011. That's a goof up on my part, those should've gone out to you ages ago. Just sent. Expected delivery on Wednesday the 31st.

Was there anyone else who was still waiting on eShop cards? I've got everyone else down as having switched to the pre-order (and who I'll be contacting closer to the release, since I'd hate to send to an old address).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom