• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Holiday Contests 2015 List of Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my copy of Super Mystery Dungeon and my amiibo! Been playing it for a good hour so far and loving it! Thanks! Hoping to see everyone next Christmas for more festivities!

My Amiibo arrived a few minutes ago, thanks guys! I hope i'll see you all in this year's Christmas!

Guys, is Archaic still alive? I'm starting to worry about him, since he didn't post anything since February 1.

I brought his absence to the Admin's attention, along with the problem of some of the winners not having been sent prizes as a result. @Hidden Mew said he'd bring this up with the other staff members. That was a week ago... I'm also worried at this point - and not just about my prize, I can wait.

Hi everyone,

Long story short, my internet access back in Australia has been significantly worse than I expected before we flew back, with it being spotty to the point of useless at the best of times. Today is the first time in basically a week that our connection has been decent. As it is, most of our days have been spent going to home inspections to find a new place, so there hasn't been a huge amount of time to go through things either.

So long as this connection holds up today, I should be able to send out another round of prizes tonight. That should cover most of the people who are waiting, apart from a few of the eShop cards where Amazon and other retailers have imposed restrictions on the number that can be sent out at once.

Everyone who's sent me a private conversation asking for a change of prize is fine, I've seen those messages and will make the requested changes.

Glad to see You're alive ^^ Technical difficulties, happens to the best of us. Keep us updated if possible though.

I've spent the past hour wrestling with Amazon.co.uk, and it's continuing to give me the identical error to what I had in Costa Rica. I'm going to keep trying, but if this doesn't work I'm going to have to try and borrow someone else's computer to do this tomorrow. I'm just hoping the error isn't with the account itself...

Okay, I think I might have identified *some* of the issues with Amazon.co.uk. It looks like it's having issues with certain specific items in the order (one game, and two Amiibo). I'll try and work out those issues tomorrow.

In the meanwhile, in the brief moments it's actually been responsive for me (it's *still* giving me stupid errors like saying a UK based address can't receive video games), I was able to send out some more prizes.
@Alkupu - Delivery expected 4 Mar - 7 Mar
@Captain Meerkat - Arriving 25 Feb - 27 Feb
@ewormPL - Delivery expected 26 Feb - 8 Mar (may arrive in 2 packages)

I'll try again for the remainder of Europe tomorrow, and for other regions.
Count of prize winners still to order stuff for: 12

Last edited:
My prize has just arrived, a day earlier than the estimated delivery period. Thanks a lot - for both the prize and the entertaining contests!

Now I need to go hype over the supposed Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon WHAT.

Received mine today!

Thank you so much - words can not express how much I appreciate all you have done (y)

I got mine today. I guess Amazon decided to speed things up.
Thank you so much! :) This contest was great, looking forward to next one.

Is everything all right with you @Archaic ? It's again two weeks since you last wrote something. I hope nothing bad happened to you.

Hello everyone,

My apologies for the excessive delays with this. It's taken us quite a lot longer to get things settled here at our new home than we ever expected. Between IRL work commitments, a house that's still not unpacked properly, and a home internet connection that's required multiple technicians to get to some semblance of stability, it's just been a madhouse here.

Over the next few hours, I will be going through and making all remaining contest purchases. If any issues crop up, I will notify those impacted users here in this thread. Now that I've finally got my normal desktop computer back (freshly dried out from the flood and working fine), I shouldn't have those issues with Amazon that we had previously.

Well, that's everyone that's still waiting. More issues than I would have liked, but not much we can do there. Really needs to be a better way to purchase eShop credit online...

@sebek5000 - Delivery expected 5 April - 15 April (may be split into 2 packages)
@Mijzelffan - Delivery expected 4 April - 9 April
@Soki - Delivery expected 2 April - 5 April
@Caciualcdlac - Delivery expected 9 April - 15 April
EUROPE COMPLETE

@Electric Blue Eye - Delivery expected April 29 - May 23 (had to import this one, no domestic ones available)
@RazorBayleef4 - Delivery expected April 14 - April 25 (thank goodness for Amazon changing their policies, they wouldn't let us ship it to you when we tried the first time back in January)

Users with minor issues (can send instantly once we double-check these):
@crying cubone - Unable to locate copy of desired prize that we can send to you, have PMed to check alternate prize still desired.

Users waiting on eShop cards
Amazon.com is still being stupid about limiting these, so I'm going to have to prioritize here the users whose whole prize was eShop cards. The list below is in the order you'll receive them. Will update it as each is able to be ordered. We should be able to make each order as soon as the one before it in order is delivered.
@Carmenstar97 - Delivery expected April 5
@pokemaster8011
@Slife
@VioletPumpkin
@Cody11533

Last edited:
I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another.

Got a notice this morning telling us the other orders we made last Friday were cancelled. Same card issue we had with trying to order the eShop cards. Presumably they were just slower in processing the card there, since they were Amazon marketplace orders that wouldn't ship until after Easter.

I'm currently re-ordering everything with a different card. I'll update the post above with new dates.
EDIT: Dates updated. Only shifts things a couple of days in most cases.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom