• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2017: Endgame: The Ghosts of Kwanzaas Past 15/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider any role that is unfair to be bastard... As I stated in the post above yours, I was stopping scum from winning, and they had no way to kill me so...
Bulletproof Serial Killer is a standard role according to Mafia Scum, hence no bastard.

I just don't agree, Sorry.
Agree to disagree, then, but by my standards, this game was not bastard. Incidentally, AE, your BP would not have worked against the Town Strongman shot from the Present Giver. Furthermore, the idea behind making the SK Bulletproof is to help the SK and even the playing field a bit. As you said, SK has a notoriously difficult role to win with, and with a role like Hostage Taker in the game, in addition to the standard Doctor, which could prevent your kill from going through, it was the best way to balance things out, IMO. Given how the game turned out, I'd say it was reasonably balanced.

Speaking of which, I'm curious what you thought of my fake claim.
I'm frankly surprised and disappointed that nobody figured out you were the SK because of your claim.
A Pumpkin in a Winter Holiday themed game? After Jack Skellington had already flipped?

Still, I've been known to include the Pumpkin a time or two, so it seems to have, mostly, worked out.

That's crazy cool. That's all I have to say about that.

Congrats to town and to AE who might as well have won the game if I hadn't done the thing.

EDIT: I have one issue and it's a mechanics issue with the dead town voting thing. It's a great idea to keep dead players invested in the game but there's a PM limit of about 20 I think and if there are enough IOs/hosts then not all the dead people will be added to the graveyard chat. Aside from that it's awesome.

That's crazy cool. That's all I have to say about that.

Congrats to town and to AE who might as well have won the game if I hadn't done the thing.

EDIT: I have one issue and it's a mechanics issue with the dead town voting thing. It's a great idea to keep dead players invested in the game but there's a PM limit of about 20 I think and if there are enough IOs/hosts then not all the dead people will be added to the graveyard chat. Aside from that it's awesome.
In this instance, things like QT exist or the hosts could have a separate Graveyard for non-town entities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom