• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Holiday Season and New Year's events announced for Pokémon Café ReMix

Status
Not open for further replies.
CafeReMix_2021-2022.png
More details have been announced about several special events and costume packs that will be available in Pokémon Café ReMix over Christmas and the New Year, so that players can enjoy the game more during the year-end and New Year holidays.

CafeReMix_LostFriendVulpixChallenge.png
My Friend Vulpix Challenges
The Lost Alolan Vulpix points event will be running through to December 27th at 2:59 p.m. JST. Complete Main Orders to earn points which gives booster rewards and recruit Alolan Vulpix as staff when reaching the 12th reward.

The My Friend Vulpix team event will begin on December 27th at 3:00 p.m. JST and runs until January 3rd, 2022 at 14:59 p.m. JST. Earn points with the team to get booster rewards and recruit Vulpix as staff.

The My Friend Vulpix Challenge also features two Challenge Cards. Complete the second card of the My Friend Vulpix Challenge ① to receive the Alolan Vulpix Cozy cape outfit, and the second card of the My Friend Vulpix Challenge ② to receive the Vulpix Cozy cape outfit.

CafeReMix_Piplup_NewYears2022.png
Piplup's Pumped Up New Year's 2022
The Piplup's Pumped Up New Year's 2022 daily log-in rewards a different boosters when players log-in to the game each day at 2:59 p.m. JST for a week, and on the third day, players will receive the Piplup New Year 2022 outfit. This event runs from December 29th to January 12nd, 2022.

CafeReMix_Shiny_NewYear2022.png
Shiny Pokémon comes to the Café
From December 29th at 2:59 p.m. JST, an event will run which increases the chance of Shiny Pokémon visiting the café as a customer. Shiny Eevee and Shiny Minccino will also appear for the first time. Shiny Eevee will appear more common from December 29th at 3:00 p.m. JST to January 1st, 2022 at 2:59 p.m. JST, while Shiny Minccino will be available more often from January 1st, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. JST to January 4th, 2022 at 2:59 p.m. JST.

Leah's Training Week
From December 29th at 3:00 p.m. JST to January 4th, 2022 at 2:59 p.m. JST, Leah will help train Pokémon to liven up the Café even more. During the event period, all categories of Pokémon will be eligible for the daily bonus, and EXP earn from training orders will be doubled. Take this opportunity to raise the level of the Pokémon.

Pokémon Appreciation event
From December 29th at 3:00 p.m. JST to January 4th, 2022 at 2:59 p.m. JST, use lots of Golden acorns and earn rewards from Pokémon.

CafeReMix_Torterra_Christmas.png
Special Packs
The Torterra Holiday Tree Pack is available in the in-game shop until December 27th at 2:59 p.m. JST. It includes a Torterra Holiday Tree outfit and other booster rewards.

CafeReMix_PikachuMeowth_NewYears2022.png
Two additional special packs will be available in the shop from December 29th at 3:00 p.m. JST to January 12th, 2022 at 2:59 p.m. JST. Players will receive the Pikachu welcome 2022 outfit from one, and the Meowth welcome 2022 outfit from the other. Each of these packs also include a large quantity of Golden acorns.

Sources
AllenWarrior

AllenWarrior

Bulbanews Writer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Search Bulbapedia

Back
Top Bottom