• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

real topic though
@HumanDawn do you want to get lynched soon so you can focus on the champs or do you think you can handle multiple games at once

Uh, why would you ask this Ex? Lol. No way I'm ever lynching someone because they might not have time because you're possibly just throwing away a number for town.
Tood is probably Town

You thought that last game and it didn't go so well. I think it would take more posts than he's made to tell.

Well I'm going to try and get some discussion going

Vote:Tood

I'm half and half on who his alliance is with

Uh, that's true for anyone here. We've barely gotten started so everyone should have that half and half feeling.

Unvote: HumanDawn

Vote: Capsfan

Gotta agree with HD here. The read on DW seems a bit of a stretch early game.

Uh, why would you ask this Ex? Lol. No way I'm ever lynching someone because they might not have time because you're possibly just throwing away a number for town.
I just wanted to see his answer
while a "no I'm good" is ambiguous, if he said "yea sure" instead it would prolly be really towny because no way scum would just say that lmfao

You thought that last game and it didn't go so well. I think it would take more posts than he's made to tell.
ouchie

I'm just asking for how they perceive themselves. Is it that hard to understand. :glare:
Why are you and HD jumping in their defense so much.
And the fuck you mean "How about some real scum hunting on your end", your first "serious" post was your last one and it was an unexplained vote. How exactly are you scumhunting more than me.
Never said I was, but you’re concentrating a lot on fatimas meta. It’s pointless, and just looks like CWAC. Meta is not necessary for scumhintng. As sponge bob just showed.

I just wanted to see his answer
while a "no I'm good" is ambiguous, if he said "yea sure" instead it would prolly be really towny because no way scum would just say that lmfao

I disagree. I don't think saying sure would ever happen, and it never should happen, especially if you're town.

Why are you so sure about Tood, and why did you vote Fatima over literally nothing?
I'm not sure about Tood and I just made a pressure vote on Fatima because I wanted to understand if how they play was coherent with how they think they play

I disagree. I don't think saying sure would ever happen, and it never should happen, especially if you're town.
I mean, but when it happens it's usually town, right :glare:
what kind of nonsensical scum would be like "oh sure go ahead and lynch me D1"
if he was fine with it I wouldn't vote him anyway, I'd actually defend him

I have never had such a why did I bother feeling after catching up on a thread

the question here is do I wait it out or do absolutely nothing until Deku is forced to sub me out on day 2 :V

I have never had such a why did I bother feeling after catching up on a thread

the question here is do I wait it out or do absolutely nothing until Deku is forced to sub me out on day 2 :V
:glare: did you roll indept or something
why are you so unmotivated

Unvote
Vote: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Still waiting for your self-meta

What do you think of my vote on TheCapsFan?

I'm just asking for how they perceive themselves. Is it that hard to understand. :glare:
Why are you and HD jumping in their defense so much.
And the fuck you mean "How about some real scum hunting on your end", your first "serious" post was your last one and it was an unexplained vote. How exactly are you scumhunting more than me.

Never said I was, but you’re concentrating a lot on fatimas meta. It’s pointless, and just looks like CWAC. Meta is not necessary for scumhintng. As sponge bob just showed.

You're saying it's not necessary for scumhunting... but you used it to townhunt Fatima?

:confused:
what happened
I was looking forward playing with them

Paranoia mode: He was Mafia and subbed out because the pressure was too much on him
Real mode: what the host said

:glare: did you roll indept or something
why are you so unmotivated
Bruh I be BUSY

I’m already in a game I consider way more important and I’m co modding a game on wintreath and I have to plan my actual game on wintreath and I only signed up for this game under the assumption it would never happen lol

Ping me if you need somethin bruh

Back
Top Bottom