• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

It's pointless if they don't give what they're asked.
And it's not necessary for scumhunting but helps preventing mislynches.
Scumhunting itself is a way to prevent muslynches
You're saying it's not necessary for scumhunting... but you used it to townhunt Fatima?
When did I say Fatima is town? I just don’t like lights obsession with him after people gave answer. Fatimas playstyle is an easy lynch, so if there town and light is mafia I wouldn’t put it past him to take advantage of that.

think it's reasonable, I'll probably vote him at EoD if not much else happens
So you mean at the time he had no time to defend himself?

unvote whoever I had it on
Vote: Exlight

contradicting himself on his Tood read and the “I’ll vote hen they cannot defend themselves” is scummy as flip too. And honestly I don’t like the Fatima obsession.

So you mean at the time he had no time to defend himself?
?
he can literally come and defend himself anytime now, I literally said "if not much else happens" which includes him making a counterargument
if he doesn't it's his choice and will be perceived as scummy to me

and why are the votes piling up on me again asghdfjnfklh
can I PLEASE stay ONE CYCLE ALIVE as Town

“I’ll vote hen they cannot defend themselves”
Nice way of putting words in my mouth

Unvote
Vote: Midorikawa

I think you're just used to playing with me in the games where I'm more active- my activity really isn't super consistent from game to game. Sometimes I make a total of 30-40 posts, sometimes I make a total of 70-80 posts. I've done both as both town and Indep, so I'd hardly call it AI for me.

Strange you don't mention mafia, but whatever. I still think it's odd.

VOTE: TheCapsFan

I don't like this vote. The game just started and nothing has really happened yet, yet you're already expecting him to be very active and have scum reads over joke votes??

It pinged me. From my experience with him so far, DawningWinds is typically very active and very technical and specific with his posts, I haven't seen that this game from him.

he can literally come and defend himself anytime now, I literally said "if not much else happens" which includes him making a counterargument
if he doesn't it's his choice and will be perceived as scummy to me
Why not say that in the first place?
Translating what you said. If you don’t want your posts “misread” then be specific in the first place.
.....So you want dawning to say “I’m not mafia” instead of disproving you’re reason for believing they are.
It pinged me. From my experience with him so far, DawningWinds is typically very active and very technical and specific with his posts, I haven't seen that this game from him.
It’s day one.
when did Dawning claim?
He didn’t. Snake was confused.

When did I say Fatima is town? I just don’t like lights obsession with him after people gave answer. Fatimas playstyle is an easy lynch, so if there town and light is mafia I wouldn’t put it past him to take advantage of that.

Oof, my bad, I misread what you said. Yeah, those are my thoughts too, I don't like how aggressive he got over us saying Fatima's meta. Not like we had much else to talk about...

unvote whoever I had it on
Vote: Exlight

I agree with the reasoning, but I didn't like how he asked me if I was okay with getting myself lynched because I'm busy with the championship game? I don't know what other answer he expected, it would be incredibly stupid if I just said "yes lynch me k bye" instead of subbing out.

This sounds really fake... Seriously? You didn't act like this in Spongebob Mafia.

Unvote
Vote: Midorikawa

I don't think she put words in your mouth. If you suspect them enough to vote them at EoD if TheCapsFan says nothing... then you're doing it when they can't defend themselves because you didn't give them the chance to change your mind. If you vote earlier, you account for yourself earlier.

Okay... I know it did, but it's Day 1 and not much has went on. Could you go into more detail what you mean by very technical and specific?

I don't think she put words in your mouth. If you suspect them enough to vote them at EoD if TheCapsFan says nothing... then you're doing it when they can't defend themselves because you didn't give them the chance to change your mind. If you vote earlier, you account for yourself earlier.
He's not a massive scumlean, there isn't much of a reason for me to vote him right now when I still want to poke other players.
I'm already voicing my suspicions and agreeing with you, that enough should be enough to let him know he should defend himself. He can do so anytime from now until EoD. My intentions are clear here and it's not like I'm shadowdropping a vote on him without first warning.

This sounds really fake... Seriously? You didn't act like this in Spongebob Mafia.
I died D1-N1 in 5 of my last 6 games I'm just a bit fed up

It’s day one.
So what

He's not a massive scumlean, there isn't much of a reason for me to vote him right now when I still want to poke other players.
I'm already voicing my suspicions and agreeing with you, that enough should be enough to let him know he should defend himself. He can do so anytime from now until EoD. My intentions are clear here and it's not like I'm shadowdropping a vote on him without first warning.
So wait you won’t vote him because you want to pressure others, which implies you believe that You can’t pressure others if you’re voting someone, but then you contradict it by saying you’re pressuring him by just posting.

Seriously dude if you don’t want to get called out on contradictions, take a moment and look over your post before you post.
...........Seriously what do you guys expect to happen D1? What do you guys expect people to Do D1? be able to come out with amazing fact based Cases?

Sure, I can mention what I've done as Mafia if you want. I've never randed it and when I became Mafia aligned in Mentor Mafia, I went to bed immediately afterward and, when I woke up, I'd been lynched.

when did Dawning claim?
Apparently I claimed Unjester. I did not claim Unjester.

.....So you want dawning to say “I’m not mafia” instead of disproving you’re reason for believing they are.

No, I just think it's strange that Dawning tried to disprove me by saying that it was NAI, but only cited two of the three alignments.

It’s day one.

He's typically like that right out of the gate. See the mentor game and the "ordinary" game. This time he was quiet out of the gate and not really posting seriously.

Okay... I know it did, but it's Day 1 and not much has went on. Could you go into more detail what you mean by very technical and specific?

He will look into even the littlest of things almost too far. His posts are typically somewhat wordy and mechanical, like he's trying to cover all his bases when trying to explain his reasoning for doing something.

...........Seriously what do you guys expect to happen D1? What do you guys expect people to Do D1?
wasn't you pulling my leg complaining about me not scumhunting despite me poking people back and forth jsgndfjgdfg

why are you fine with not expecting scumhunting and thoughts from everyone

I disagree. I think that could be genuine frustration. I agree that the Tood read change was contradictory but his early read may have changed since Tood hasn't been around to post more. I also agree with his concern over funnier's lack of motivation to read this game so far; funnier should just sub out if he doesn't want to play.

Ex has turned into a power player both here and ZD and I can see scum building up cases against him to get rid of a threat early.

Oh yeah one other thing I saw:

Paranoia mode: He was Mafia and subbed out because the pressure was too much on him
Real mode: what the host said

I actually wouldn't discount your paranoia mode too much yet, I'm a little sus of that slot because Fatima was being really impatient across the forum about when a new game would start, and then they get into the game and sub out D1? It's weird.

As far as I can tell there are two votes on you. That's not piling up. Caps also has at least two votes on him and you were willing to vote him as well.

I don't really think Ex is scum here even if I disagree with most of what he's said. He's more logical and calm as scum, which is the exact opposite of how he's playing right now.

I already said one thing. People dont get modkilled for staying quiet for a bit. I dont want to do anything before reading all the posts so I will respond after i do so.

He's typically like that right out of the gate. See the mentor game and the "ordinary" game. This time he was quiet out of the gate and not really posting seriously.

He will look into even the littlest of things almost too far. His posts are typically somewhat wordy and mechanical, like he's trying to cover all his bases when trying to explain his reasoning for doing something.
Again, he wasn't as active or analytical in his latest game where he was town, so I don't know why you think his activity in this round is suspicious at all. Why are you fixated on his activity in older games rather than the one that had just finished?

Vote: Caps

Back
Top Bottom