• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Again, he wasn't as active or analytical in his latest game where he was town, so I don't know why you think his activity in this round is suspicious at all. Why are you fixated on his activity in older games rather than the one that had just finished?

Vote: Caps

Because those are the games I've played with him in.

Well I'm going to try and get some discussion going

Vote:Tood

I'm half and half on who his alliance is with

This is one of those votes I did not understand and it was not clear.

Unvote
Vote: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Still waiting for your self-meta

I don't think most players talk about their self meta. Some players approach games differently and I have seen some town players get mislynched for not playing like they normally do as town.

Because it feels like Town Tood, the whole using reasonable points to question weak pushes.
We just came from a game where scum Tood was extremely lurkish and won a perfect game, I feel like if he was scum he would try that strategy again instead.

Tood using reasonable points to question weak pushes I think he also did that at the mentor game when he was scum. Tood's post looked NAI to me.

I mean, but when it happens it's usually town, right :glare:
what kind of nonsensical scum would be like "oh sure go ahead and lynch me D1"

In the other game a scum player said something like, "I don't mind being lynched." I agree normally when I see a post like this I tend to think this player could be town who doesn't care about the game and is just game throwing.

contradicting himself on his Tood read and the “I’ll vote hen they cannot defend themselves” is scummy as flip too. And honestly I don’t like the Fatima obsession.

Who is hen? Did you mean ExLight would vote Caps in the end if he did not defend himself?

@chib can't life Anything to say about literally anything important that's happened since you've been gone?
i haevn't been really saying anything because 1) i was asleep and woke up only 20 minutes ago, and 2) I feel really overwhelmed and I remembered why I hadn't been doing mafia games that much.
but i'll try my best
VOTE: TheCapsFan

I don't like this vote. The game just started and nothing has really happened yet, yet you're already expecting him to be very active and have scum reads over joke votes??
I agree. We're barely in the game and it's strange that you're suspecting Dawning already.
I don't know why Fatima subbed out or whatever, but hello SMS.

I feel really overwhelmed and I remembered why I hadn't been doing mafia games that much.

Why do you feel overwhelmed?

I agree. We're barely in the game and it's strange that you're suspecting Dawning already.

I noticed that Dawning was acting differently than he has in the other games I've played with him, and I decided to act on that ping and vote. Do I suspect Dawning to be scum? Not necessarily, but I thought it was kinda weird he wasn't talking as much. Do I "expect" him to have scumreads right off the bat? No. Why did I ask him who scum was? It was a generic question to get the flow of the game going, discussion has to start somehow.

Why do you feel overwhelmed?
idk, it's just kinda stressful and i have no fucking clue what self meta is
I noticed that Dawning was acting differently than he has in the other games I've played with him, and I decided to act on that ping and vote. Do I suspect Dawning to be scum? Not necessarily, but I thought it was kinda weird he wasn't talking as much. Do I "expect" him to have scumreads right off the bat? No. Why did I ask him who scum was? It was a generic question to get the flow of the game going, discussion has to start somehow.
What do you mean that he's acting differently?

No, I just think it's strange that Dawning tried to disprove me by saying that it was NAI, but only cited two of the three alignments.
I realized I misread.
He's typically like that right out of the gate. See the mentor game and the "ordinary" game. This time he was quiet out of the gate and not really posting seriously.
This is why I’m anti meta. Those are games you were in with him. But not all of his games. So you’re trying to judge of of a very limited scope.
wasn't you pulling my leg complaining about me not scumhunting despite me poking people back and forth jsgndfjgdfg

why are you fine with not expecting scumhunting and thoughts from everyone
I’m not saying I’m not expecting scumhunting. But you and caps are acting like someone’s behavior being slightly different is super scummy when it can easily just mean that they have nothing to say or are busy. It’s only day one but you two are acting like it’s day five.
Oh yeah one other thing I saw:

I actually wouldn't discount your paranoia mode too much yet, I'm a little sus of that slot because Fatima was being really impatient across the forum about when a new game would start, and then they get into the game and sub out D1? It's weird.
I disagree. While I can understand the paranoia, it’s not fair to hold t against sms and can blind opinions on him.
Who is hen? Did you mean ExLight would vote Caps in the end if he did not defend himself?
I meant when. Dumb phone.
Anything else? What about thoughts on light? What are your thoughts on other players? This just looks sheepy like trying to hide under the radar.

d that Dawning was acting differently than he has in the other games I've played with him, and I decided to act on that ping and vote. Do I suspect Dawning to be scum? Not necessarily, but I thought it was kinda weird he wasn
What are your thoughts on dawning now?
Don’t worry about meta. It’s irrelevant. Concentrate on trying to find and lynch mafia.

Honestly, me neither. So don't worry.

"Meta" is the way a player acts when they're playing as a certain alignment. So "self meta" is probably how a player evaluates themselves when they are playing as a certain alignment.

What do you mean that he's acting differently?

I've already explained this, see my responses to HD and Mido.

This is why I’m anti meta. Those are games you were in with him. But not all of his games. So you’re trying to judge of of a very limited scope.

Touché.

What are your thoughts on dawning now?

I don't know. They haven't really changed, I guess. His posts are still not what I am used to, but I don't think it's reason enough to be voting him anymore. I don't know who I'd switch my vote to right now, either. Maybe chib, maybe SMS.

UNVOTE: DawningWinds

I think it's reasonable, I'll probably vote him at EoD if not much else happens
Ex's hesitance to vote Caps is odd, and his vote on Mido doesn't make much sense at all. "I'll vote him if he doesn't defend himself." As Mido said, not voting him doesn't give him as much pressure to defend himself, now does it?
Vote: ExLight

Ex's hesitance to vote Caps is odd, and his vote on Mido doesn't make much sense at all. "I'll vote him if he doesn't defend himself." As Mido said, not voting him doesn't give him as much pressure to defend himself, now does it?

What do you think of me?

Maybe chib, maybe SMS.
Why?
Um nt what I said. He contradicted himself on his reasoning for not voting caps, but I never said he’s not pressuring him.
What do you think of me?
;)

What do you think of me?
You're using meta that's at least one of outdated or incomplete. Considering those are 2/3 of the games I've played with you, I can see where you're coming from, but I can see why you would push that as scum as well. I'm mostly null on you.

Um nt what I said. He contradicted himself on his reasoning for not voting caps, but I never said he’s not pressuring him.
Noted. Please pretend the "as Mido said" is not in that post.

im not hesitant im just scumreading mido more
And what was your reasoning for not voting him before you voted Mido?

Back
Top Bottom