• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

You're using meta that's at least one of outdated or incomplete. Considering those are 2/3 of the games I've played with you, I can see where you're coming from, but I can see why you would push that as scum as well. I'm mostly null on you.
FWIW I remember thinking that of you in the first game we played together as well, I remember thinking it was a weird style and voting you for it.

Chib because their reasoning for voting me is the weakest out of those voting for me. SMS because of what I said earlier about Ex being a power player who scum would want to get rid of early.

Why the wink?
To be fair to chibi I think they are a new player so are most likely to have less reasoning

Ok so I'm seeing a lot of people questioning ExLights motives here with pressuring Fatima and then switching to Tood and a few other people but I would actually say this is very on brand with Town-ExLight. From my experience this is just their play style. Very aggressive and putting pressure on people they want to hear more from.

Bruh I be BUSY

I’m already in a game I consider way more important and I’m co modding a game on wintreath and I have to plan my actual game on wintreath and I only signed up for this game under the assumption it would never happen lol

Ping me if you need somethin bruh

I dont know if I like this explanation. Like "oh I guess I'll just drop out I dont care" is very weird and saying goure busy can be a dodge to explain lurking. Not sure here.

Strange you don't mention mafia, but whatever. I still think it's odd.
DW is kinda newer to these games then a lot of people here and I'm pretty sure they sont have a lot of experience being mafia at all.

Oh yeah one other thing I saw:

I actually wouldn't discount your paranoia mode too much yet, I'm a little sus of that slot because Fatima was being really impatient across the forum about when a new game would start, and then they get into the game and sub out D1? It's weird.
But why would a veteran player get anxious about being put under pressure? Especially when they were only questioned by ExLight from what I'm seeing but maybe I'm wrong.

He will look into even the littlest of things almost too far. His posts are typically somewhat wordy and mechanical, like he's trying to cover all his bases when trying to explain his reasoning for doing something.

Okay, I'm beginning to understand what you mean more. I'm thinking this is a clash of understanding a player's meta.

UNVOTE: TheCapsFan

I still don't like how exaggerated the vote was, but considering the point of the game it makes sense from a Townie perspective to try to get the game active and I've even done it before.

I'm getting vibes of genuine frustration from ExLight because he sounds genuine, that said I don't he ever explained the change of read on Tood?

Can we get a vote count? @DekuNut @DarkGodRasul

But why would a veteran player get anxious about being put under pressure? Especially when they were only questioned by ExLight from what I'm seeing but maybe I'm wrong.
See, I don't know, that's why I'm confused. Maybe they're just rusty.

He may be a veteran but he's A LOT more casual compared to me and Mido, that said I have to agree with TheCapsFan that the sub out despite wanting to be in a game so much is incredibly alarming and makes me paranoid that SMS is OMGUSing ExLight in retaliation.

DAY 1.2
Vote Count
Caps-2(Minish,TOOOOD)

Exlight-4(SMS,Midori,DW,Chib)
Midori-1(Exlight)
Dekunut-1(Rasul)
Storm-1(Deku)

Post Count (as of day start)
Caps-IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII
Chib-IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII
CyCry-III
DW-IIIII IIIII IIIII
Exlight -IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIII
SMS-IIIII IIIII IIIII I
Funnier-III
HD-IIIII IIIII
Jinjo-III
Midorikawa-IIIII IIIII IIIII
Minish-IIIII
Snake PD-IIIIII
Tood-IIII

Day One Ends June 18th at 2am EST

I still don't like how exaggerated the vote was, but considering the point of the game it makes sense from a Townie perspective to try to get the game active and I've even done it before.

I'm getting vibes of genuine frustration from ExLight because he sounds genuine, that said I don't he ever explained the change of read on Tood?
Maybe it was a bit too much to fire off the “Who’s scum?” because I think that changed the tone of the post into something different than what I intended, but I’ve seen people do it before.

I am a bit perturbed about the fact that I was called out by the majority of the game by voting off a ping. I mean, if you don’t call out contradictions and things you find unusual, how do you get anywhere?

I believe Ex justified it by backing up and saying it was a lean more than a strict read.

@Jinjo What do you think of the cases on me and ExLight?

The players vote on you I can understand and afterwards when I saw your defense, it did start to make sense since I remember Dawning being active in other games. Last game that finished I recall Dawning was not active and I don't remember him posting much. I'm not sure on ExLight but I think he might be town since he quickly put a town read on Tood and later said he wasn't sure. It looked like ExLight was doing some early town hunting. fatima was the one who I was expecting to hear more from about her vote since it was not clear but she subs out.

Just woke up and honestly I'm annoyed at Chibi flip flopping trying to land on the wagon gaining more traction
Him being distressed despite not doing too much is prolly a bad sign since he isn't really being pressured or anything, and last time he felt distressed without seemingly reason he was indept being threatened by scum in OC so it's REALLY weird to see him reacting similar in completely different situation if he's Town

I feel slightly better about Caps but I'm still not fully convinced. I'm willing to give him another phase and I don't see him in the same team as Chibi, who's now my top scumlean due to that erratic and fidgety opportunistic behavior.

Unvote
Vote: Chib

this is just AtE at this point
I swear I'm not mafia can you please remove votes though
I kinda just want to play the game and it's been a while since I lasted more than Cycle 1 and it's just frustrating at this point

Back
Top Bottom