• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Thanks for the vote count!

Yeah, I’m not feeling it with ExLight... Like I said, it just feels genuine Town with genuine annoyance. For what it is worth, his play this phase doesn’t remind me of Cells At Work! where he was more reserved and analytical. Wouldn’t be surprised if there was scum in his wagon, and this slot sounds the worst with the vote changing.

Vote: Chib

Off to bed, but if the phase changed in 8 hours I should be here for EoD.

this is just AtE at this point
I swear I'm not mafia can you please remove votes though
I kinda just want to play the game and it's been a while since I lasted more than Cycle 1 and it's just frustrating at this point
@Midorikawa @Spiritual Mask Salesman @DawningWinds @chib can't life @Minish @Tood

1592431235688.png

I know I pinged people that aren't voting me but I just want help giving traction to another wagon umu

and jesus christ the phase change time is JANK
it's like 3AM here
I'll prolly be awake for it today but it's pretty tough on other days

this is just AtE at this point
I swear I'm not mafia can you please remove votes though
I kinda just want to play the game and it's been a while since I lasted more than Cycle 1 and it's just frustrating at this point
Okay, yeah. You make a good point about chib flip-flopping around with no reasoning, and I reread and honestly don't see why I was voting you previously?

Unvote: ExLight
Vote: chib can't life

Day 1.25
Vote Count
Chib-3(Exlight,HD,DW)
Exlight-3(SMS,Midori,Chib)
Caps-2(Minish,TOOOOD)
Not Voting: Caps, CyCry, Funnier, Jinjo, SnakePD
Post Count (as of day start)
Caps-IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I
Chib-IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII
CyCry-III
DW-IIIII IIIII IIIII I
Exlight -IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII II
SMS-IIIII IIIII IIIII I
Funnier-III
HD-IIIII IIIII I
Jinjo-IIII
Midorikawa-IIIII IIIII IIIII
Minish-IIIII
Snake PD-IIIIII
Tood-IIII

Day One Ends June 18th at 2am EST

girl you would lynch me d1 everytime if you didnt know im a bit crazy meta is important
No id do it because I can’t read your alignment so I’m always paranoid.
Why the wink?
Kicks and giggles
Just woke up and honestly I'm annoyed at Chibi flip flopping trying to land on the wagon gaining more traction
Him being distressed despite not doing too much is prolly a bad sign since he isn't really being pressured or anything, and last time he felt distressed without seemingly reason he was indept being threatened by scum in OC so it's REALLY weird to see him reacting similar in completely different situation if he's Town

I feel slightly better about Caps but I'm still not fully convinced. I'm willing to give him another phase and I don't see him in the same team as Chibi, who's now my top scumlean due to that erratic and fidgety opportunistic behavior.

Unvote
So you think he’s mafia being pressured?
Sorry I got busy at work.

unvote: exlight
Vote: chibi

I don’t want someone tying the votes and taking pressure off of him.

i mean right now youre the leading wagon
idek why i pinged you to be honest, i think i just pinged everyone that was on my wagon

I really don't trust these short posts from Chib. Minimal explanation and hunches just dont sit right with me.

Last edited:
The War table rules allow eiting for spelling mistakes. And just literally fixing the format is not significant at all.

Back
Top Bottom