• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

The War table rules allow eiting for spelling mistakes. And just literally fixing the format is not significant at all.
and my rules say Don't edit your posts. I know im from out of town, but in one of my first games I got modkilled for editing to fix someones name. I did say to bold your vote. usually that involves an EBWODP. there is no way to be sure if you didn't erase pertinent information

and my rules say Don't edit your posts. I know im from out of town, but in one of my first games I got modkilled for editing to fix someones name. I did say to bold your vote. usually that involves an EBWODP. there is no way to be sure if you didn't erase pertinent information
That’s actually part of why we have MOD here. Ironically the TWR rule of np editing was made after ME edited his posts in a mafia to screw over everyone.

But it’s an overall TWR rule of no editing save for grammatical and formatting errors. The mods make sure to keep an eye on stuff like that so that no one tries to mess up anything, as well as the fact that they’ll handle any major rule breaking if the host isn’t on.
Did you get modkill es here for fixing someone’s name? Or a different site because that shouldn’t have happened being it’s Supposed to be allowed. Unless it was before the MOD implication which happened after a fiasco in the 100 mafia.

Honestly that seemed like a trap. Like we all know this is an enforced rule and that's how it works here. Why are you like this acter I followed your request?

Honestly that seemed like a trap. Like we all know this is an enforced rule and that's how it works here. Why are you like this acter I followed your request?
would you have preferred I not count your vote when the time comes?

Rasul is from ZD so we should respect that. Clearly it is harsher there than it is here, and habits aren’t easy to break.

Rasul is from ZD so we should respect that. Clearly it is harsher there than it is here, and habits aren’t easy to break.
Alright. It does seem like that with the name edit thing. A very cold welcome to someone who was new :/

The wording came across as blunt and rude which is why I got defensive. Not because I dont want to follow the rules. I wont edit anything and I'm glad you showed mercy on my soul :p

Night 1
NIGHT ONE

Vote Count
Chib-6(Exlight,HD,DW,CyCry,Midori,Caps)
Exlight-1(SMS)
Caps-2(Minish,TOOOOD)
Not Voting: Funnier, Jinjo, SnakePD,Exlight

Everyone decides that Chib stole the results, as they rush him, he tries to beat them back with his wooden hand, as a last ditch Effort he screams " Chrissy bring me the Big Knife" but she wouldnt do it. it was later revealed through Investigation that Chib was Ronny Cammareni from Moonstruck

1592459940101.png

Night One Begins
The Living
Caps
CyCry
DW
Exlight
SMS
Funnier
HD
Jinjo
Midorikawa
Minish
Snake PD
Tood

The Dead
Chib-Ronny from Moonstruck (Lynched Day One)

Night One Ends June 19th at 2am EST

Wait it's grey why is it grey do alignments not flip?
Alignments do not flip upon death. I am sorry if there was any confusion. when I was frantically trying to get people to play in November, Snowy suggested I remove a lot of the old rules I had in place. and due to a miscommunication between me and Deku, I thought me, deku, and snowy were on the same page. Obviously we are not (damn my ears hurt). I do apologize if you feel I have misled you all, but thems the brakes.

If alignments don't flip how can we even solve the game?? Seriously hoping we have some roles to make up for this...
I've seen games that run this way go both ways. Suffice to say, there is reason for the lack of flipping, and the game is still perfectly possible for anyone to figure out without it.

Oh no :0 I dont know if I'll be very useful in this case. Unless its something I know since I'm not exactly a movie buff. I'll try tho.

Back
Top Bottom