• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Flavor solving will probably be extremely important in this game
Does anyone know that character?

Does anyone have extremely unusual roles? Or does everyone have stapleish roles? (pls no hard claim since it's against the rules)

@funnier6 is there a mechanical reason for Chib to say you're Town? (pls no hard claim since it's against the rules)

Flavor solving will probably be extremely important in this game
Does anyone know that character?
Never seen this movie, but based on things I googled

-nicholas cage
-works in a bakery
-likes italian operas
-hates his brother
-has one hand
-sleeps with his brother's fiancee and marries her in the end

The movie the character is from is a romcom, and this guy is the main love interest, so odds are he was most likely town? The "Chrissy" mentioned in flavor is also based on a quote from this movie as well.

Maybe baker = doc or something? :(

Maybe baker = doc or something? :(
wait what why lmao
There's a role called baker which is basically a fruit vendor if I recall correctly (gives an useless item to someone every night)

from the description I'd think maybe Lovers but noone died so I guess we can rule that out?

from what I googled he also seems kinda unhinged so maybe something like a x-shot vigi? dunno, feels like a stretch

wait what why lmao
There's a role called baker which is basically a fruit vendor if I recall correctly (gives an useless item to someone every night)

from the description I'd think maybe Lovers but noone died so I guess we can rule that out?

from what I googled he also seems kinda unhinged so maybe something like a x-shot vigi? dunno, feels like a stretch
Never knew about that role :lapras:

That seems like it'd fit way better

Masons. It’s the equivalent of lovers without everyone dying.

Anyone else find it suspicious that caps jumped on the bandwagon super last second?

Also I think we’ll know after the night phase if the no role or alignment flip thing is everyone or just one.

Suffice to say this game is probably bastard, and unlike here, that’s not announced.

Hollywood mafia is a game with no alignment reveal upon death. results may very. side effects may include:i rritability, confusion, hysteria, low sperm count, and a overarching sense of dread. consult your doctor if a cycle of this gme last more than 48 hurs
Glad I’m girl.

So no flips. This will be fun :)

Even if we can't have official role flips, we can speculate from character. Chib's character looks like one of those Italian Mafiosi you see on Italian TV dramas...

part italian folks lesgo

considering how the wagon exploded I feel like he's town yea
if he's masons with funnier we might want to protect him tonight, but I think funnier is going to either be modkilled or replaced so idek

as for Caps voting chib I feel like it's kinda NAI since it's kinda weird for a scum to just jump in a wagon that is already going to happen

as for Caps voting chib I feel like it's kinda NAI since it's kinda weird for a scum to just jump in a wagon that is already going to happen
Unless chib was mafia! Seriously if chib was mafia then caps is likely mafia trying to get town cred by jumping on last min.

But if chib was town then we should look at cyanide who was #4 this ultimately sealing chins fate.

I feel slightly better about Caps but I'm still not fully convinced. I'm willing to give him another phase and I don't see him in the same team as Chibi
I had previously voiced that I wasn't seeing them being in the same team before though, and I feel like he could've pushed my lynch instead if he was scum
idk, I don't think Caps is mafia

Back
Top Bottom