• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

:bulbaLove:

Who do you think is the most likely mafia right now?
Out of the active players, I'll say jinjo since they seem to be under the radar for most of the game, and less brash as they usually are, I'm also suspicious of Minish who is relatively inactive and could be lying low as mafia

Believe me, I've been trying to come up with ways to make any sort of case against anyone, but I have little of anything I can really work with.

You and Mido are maaaaaaaybe worth keeping around, mainly because this game would literally be dead without you you are the only ones trying to do anything at all. But if this is some 4D chess-level distancing happening right here, I swear... The whole poisoner thing was just a massive distraction D2, imo.

Everybody else, including myself, seems to have done barely anything this game.I feel nothing towards anyone here, and I am utterly and completely dead inside by this point.

Readlist because why the heck not. I'll try my best.

Chib - Probably town, and just made a few novice mistakes. Lynch wagon was not called for, imo.

HD - Maybe indep, maybe town if nothing's character related, who knows. I don't feel as though he's mafia, for some weird gut feeling. He didn't seem too off D1 to me.

SMS - He didn't seem too enthused about playing earlier. The vote on Ex was weird, but I didn't bother placing a vote last day phase because he would have been lynched anyway by that point. I would have liked to see a potential sub in that slot, just as OS mentioned. If characters aren't alignment related, this is who I think scum was, because that D2 vote was awful.

Funnier - whomst is this man? The buck...?

Caps - Despite my D1 doubts, I did feel better about him D2 because of how he was reading SMS. I'm kind of conflicted on what to think. Only if characters are alignment related, I think he'd be scum that was killed, because of SMS being mace windu, me not feeling it with HD and the vote on dawning D1 that I kind of disliked.

Cyanide - Probably town.

Ex + Mido - Either both town or both scum, kind of conflicted on which, since they do appear to be hunting scum moreso than everyone else (not that that's hard given the incredible amount at which everyone else is helping), I'm kind of concerned because their discussions seemed to just go in circles for the entirety of D2, and the whole flavor thing from today seemed needlessly pointless. On D1, Ex incited the chib wagon, and Mido was the vote that saved Ex. :unsure:. If chib is town, it looks off.

Maybe it's just me, but Random Compulsory Vig seems a bit reckless to keep in a 13-player game, even if it's only every other day. Actually, I don't see why Ex would defend the possibility of a vig + poisoner combo N1 if he was a vig himself. I doubt there'd be 2 in a game this size, especially if one is mandatory, unpredictable, and has possibly 2x uses if he makes it to D4. It'd be too easy for town's numbers to drop, as it'd be extremely difficult to accurately block and would usually be more likely to hit town based on probability. Imo, that doesn't sit well with me. At least with a single regular vig, the target can be selected and made to be more likely to hit an actual suspicious player. Considering two potential vigilantes in a game like this is weird to me, I guess.

...Okay, maybe less Mido as scum and more Ex as scum...?

Officer Snake - is more active than usual. Alright.

Minish - ??

Dawning - Has not made their usual early claim yet, and was tie voter D1. Maybe suspicious, but hasn't done much, and I don't feel confident on voting them now.

Jinjo - Only assuming town!Caps existed, she's a bit suspicious to me as well, since he's the one who brought her up for the first time in forever. She's been laying low, so I don't know if she'd want to eliminate caps for potentially throwing her
some attention. Mafia!Caps would make her seem slightly more towny, I guess, unless it's also scum distancing. The traitor thing is a bit too specific for my liking.

...bleh. I guess I have something now, as conspiracy theory-esque it seems to me.

Vote: Ex

...These are fun, I should make these lists more often. They're some nice brainstorming sources.

Anyway, I haven't slept in a day and a half and I'm delusional at this point because of my allergy meds, so I need sleep. I'm going to hate this thing tomorrow.

Your reads list here looks messy. You said you were thinking SMS was scum and then you vote ExLight thinking he is scum. SMS and ExLight being the scum team doesn't really seem to make sense because ExLight and SMS voted each other on day 2 and if they were scum together they would have voted someone else. Your reads on Caps saying you think he was scum that was killed by the vig and then you vote ExLight. ExLight claimed compulary vig and no one counter claimed him then that would have meant he was the one who killed Caps.

Your reads list here looks messy. You said you were thinking SMS was scum and then you vote ExLight thinking he is scum. SMS and ExLight being the scum team doesn't really seem to make sense because ExLight and SMS voted each other on day 2 and if they were scum together they would have voted someone else. Your reads on Caps saying you think he was scum that was killed by the vig and then you vote ExLight. ExLight claimed compulary vig and no one counter claimed him then that would have meant he was the one who killed Caps.
Yeah, I kind of added in thoughts as they came to me, so I doubt it's incredibly consistent all the way through. Since I'm not too sure if character + alignment are consistent with each other either, and that my reads vary depending on each of the two conditions, I may have kind of mixed the two different possible scenarios for that as I was sorting through my thoughts. :confused_emoji:

Regarding SMS and the votes on Ex, since SMS initially wasn't too into the game, I don't think it's impossible some kind of elaborate bussing scheme was organized to compensate for a potential lack of activity, but tbh maybe this really is getting into the realm of conspiracy theories.

I admittedly do think I've overthought this situation way too much.

I definitely need to reread the list and try and clarify some points and get my thoughts in order. I'll reconsider my vote and my reads after I'm able to organize myself a bit better. Should be in a few hours when I'm done with my work, probably....:notworthy:

Sorry, I got kinda burned out on mafia playing so much at once and found myself unmotivated to post. Along with also wanting to lay low for certain reasons.

I still think Ex is town. I'm guessing Caps was mafia due to his character, in which case Ex likely vig'd him so nice random shot.

I haven't looked back much but I believe I remember Caps saying Officer Snake looked town which felt weird at the time because he didn't seem to be doing much. Would be easy to hard defend your scumbud without flips.

Midori could be scum controlling town but I don't see it. I disagree with her analysis of flips but I do think she's actually trying to scum hunt. Though I recall her speculating about the Buck when I've already described that role. It's always 3rd party that can't win so they have to pass the role along, which explains why funnier was so disinterested in the game.

Jinjo has said surprisingly little from what I would expect of her. She also had that odd post at the beginning of the game about a mafia traitor when nothing pointed to that. I wonder if it's possible that mafia did actually have a traitor they needed to find and that was her way of hinting it to the team.

My suspicions at the moment lie between Officer Snake and Jinjo.

Vote: Jinjo

Day 3.2
Vote Count
Minish-1(Exlight)
Ex-1(TOOD)
Jinjo-1(Minish)
Not Voting: DW, Midori, SPD, Jinjo

Post Count (as of day start)
DW-III
Exlight-IIIII IIIII I
Jinjo-III
Midorikawa-IIIII IIIII II
Minish-I
SPD-IIIII
Tood-IIII

Day Ends June 24th at 4pm EST

HumanDawn vote history:
D1: Tood (RVS), TheCapsFan, Chib

TheCapsFan vote history:
D1: DawningWinds, Chib
D2: SMS

I'll prolly do other players later.

I'm rereading the thread and Tood got a meme wagon but kept his cool and tried swapping it to a Caps lynch, who I believe to be scum.
He also voted Caps when his wagon was still growing, and I don't think scum tood ever did that last game. So that makes him look a bit better to me too.
He did play a bit off last cycle though, but I like him trying to catch up around now. I hate them voting me thought because if they considered how much Caps and HD kept kinda poking me I don't even know why someone would consider me scummy.

Jinjo completely lost asking stuff like who's Hen and saying the host could be a double agent or something is ridiculously funny and I don't even. I don't think scum Jinjo would say those, instead I feel like she'd maybe obsess with some kind of very logical argument to push instead of shooting around blindly. She also tried to reanalyze the wagons after some character flips, so that's good. pretend she's lime in the rainbow list below

Officer is putting a decent amount of effort and that alone is enough to make him skyrocket in my townreads for now, specially since the only time I've seen him doing that was in -Lo as the Cop and boy you can't get townier than this.

I reread DawningWinds and he fell to the bottom in my scumlist. Most of his post seem him afraid of saying anything and mostly CWAC.
It's nothing too solid, but as it is right now I feel like he's been the lowest effort. I feel like he kinda played like this in his last two town games, but idk, can you like share more thoughts buddy?

I'm still scumleaning Mido, but I starting to feel like wasting time with her here is mostly Town vs Town and it's just a waste of time at this point.
I was wondering why the fuck Mido was still alive, but I'm gonna assume scum tried to kill her N1 and she was an obvious Doctor target, which is making them afraid of targeting her for some reason.

idek what to think of minish right now tbh, townlean
I can buy the burned out excuse since she was in like 4 games at the same time at some point
she did backtrack a bit upon HD's flip, which is good

ExLight
Tood

Minish
Officer Snake

Jinjo
Midorikawa
DawningWinds

We need to discuss whether or not we want someone to claim something too.
I feel like it might be a bit risky because if scum has Rolecop/Coroner they might fake claim something they killed, but if it was successful we'd be able to crack the game easily, probably.

Random thought but I wonder if the Cy push that happened D2 was because scum rolecopped her or something, specially considering that she was nightkilled right in the following night. So maybe take a peek on the players that voted her last Day Phase.

Since noone Jailed/Roleblocked me last night I feel like it's safe to assume whatever stopped the mafiakill was probably a Doctor, which could possibly clear two people (themselves and their N1 target).
I feel like a Cop claiming is extremely dangerous because the last scum might be the Godfather, so green checks might be useless.
We could also claim who we all targeted during each night, and if there was some inconsistency with a Tracker/Watcher result we could pursuit it too.

Vote: DawningWinds
Vote: Extension

We need to get people to post more and since there's probably only one mafia left having a bit of extra time to discuss a proper lynch sounds good to me.

Sorry, I got kinda burned out on mafia playing so much at once and found myself unmotivated to post. Along with also wanting to lay low for certain reasons.

I still think Ex is town. I'm guessing Caps was mafia due to his character, in which case Ex likely vig'd him so nice random shot.

I haven't looked back much but I believe I remember Caps saying Officer Snake looked town which felt weird at the time because he didn't seem to be doing much. Would be easy to hard defend your scumbud without flips.

Midori could be scum controlling town but I don't see it. I disagree with her analysis of flips but I do think she's actually trying to scum hunt. Though I recall her speculating about the Buck when I've already described that role. It's always 3rd party that can't win so they have to pass the role along, which explains why funnier was so disinterested in the game.

Jinjo has said surprisingly little from what I would expect of her. She also had that odd post at the beginning of the game about a mafia traitor when nothing pointed to that. I wonder if it's possible that mafia did actually have a traitor they needed to find and that was her way of hinting it to the team.

My suspicions at the moment lie between Officer Snake and Jinjo.

Vote: Jinjo

You say here Caps is mafia and then you vote me talking about a mafia traitor when I was not talking about a mafia traitor. I was talking about the double agent 3rd party role traitor calling out Rasul as that role. Also, Caps was the one who brought this up throwing shade at me and that looked like Caps tried to make me look like the bad guy. Caps character looked like scum and I have been checking players interaction figuring out who could be Caps scum buddies and most of the players voted him.

Dawning - Caps votes Dawning on day 1.
ExLight - Caps says he is paranoid of ExLight and then later ExLight claims.
Midorikawa - Caps said if SMS flips town he would put Mido as scum and if SMS flips scum he would put Tood as scum.
Minish - Votes Caps on day 1 and on day 2 I think it was she put Caps as a town read.
Officer Snake - Only thing I remember is Caps put Officer Snake as a town read.
Tood - Votes Caps on day 1.

Officer Snake and Mido were the only players who haven't voted Caps or have been voted by him.

do games here usually get this dead?
In a game with no role flips definitely.
to kill her N1 and she was an obvious Doctor target, which is making them afraid of targeting her for some reason.
Possibly. Or they don’t see me as a threat, or watcher paranoia.
Officer Snake and Mido were the only players who haven't voted Caps or have been voted by him.
So do you believe one of us to be part of the mafia team? Or all three of us? What about Human?

Vote:extension

Extension happening
Day 3 Ends 6/24 at 5pm now

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
im kidding
6/25 at noon
which is also my birthday

why did you guys want an extension again? you're wasting it.

now if you don mind its time for a game of who stole the cookies from the cookie jar

Back
Top Bottom