• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

I could get behind an Officer Snake lynch. It seems multiple people are suspicious of him. And like I said, Caps kinda town read him for no reason. And that was after we found out alignments don't flip. So it'd be the perfect time to just town read your scumbud.

I think with just one possible scum left we don't need to worry about claiming targets yet. Seems like we've got this in the bag right now. If someone had pertinent info I'm sure they'd claim in by now seeing as there would be no harm if it outed the potential last scum. But if we're wrong not giving scum that info is better so that they can't possibly sus out any role info from it.

But if we're wrong not giving scum that info is better so that they can't possibly sus out any role info from it.
if there are 2 mafia alive then there could be 2 kills like in N1 and game would end
assuming it's 2 town and 2 scum left, -Lo would've been announced this phase
since it didn't I feel like it might be safe to assume it's 1 mafia

unless one of the players that died was the responsible for the HD kill or whoever did it was limited to n-shots

Day 3.3
Vote Count
MIdori-1(Exlight)
Ex-1(TOOD)
Snake:1(Minish)
Not Voting: DW, Midori, SPD, Jinjo

Post Count (as of day start)
DW-III
Exlight-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII I
Jinjo-IIIII I
Midorikawa-IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII II
Minish-III
SPD-IIIII
Tood-IIII

Day Ends June 25th at 12pm EST

Last edited:
and anyway. 7 hours left til EOD. currently a tie. gonna be fun

Actually it’s player dependent. I’m a confident player so to speak so I’m not afraid of crazy things regardless of alignment. And I hate inactivity regardless of alignment.

I meant snake my voting today. Sorry should have clarified.

And that dawning being on but not posing is disturbing. He might be the best lynch today.
Sorry, catching up on what I missed

Chib-6(Exlight,HD,DW,CyCry,Midori,Caps)
Exlight-1(SMS)
Caps-2(Minish,TOOOOD)

This is what the vote count looked like on day 1.

I'm just going to quote these together. I'm curious to know why you never mentioned Caps? Caps was the most bandwagonny and his character looks like scum.

I read back to look at Caps posts and looking at what Caps said here, he said if SMS flips scum he would look at the players pushing for ExLight earlier in the day namely Tood and if SMS flips town he said Mido looks a bit sus. Mido responded to Caps afterwards and her post looked like she got a bit defensive towards Caps. Does scum Mido ask for an extension like that? I'm guessing if she really is scum she wouldn't request for an extension. I have been looking too much into wagonomics and sometimes scum will vote each other for distancing. Caps is a really good scum player and I start to wonder if there was some distancing going.
I mean, caps was neutral for me, and I didn't really have anything to say until after his flip.

I feel like Mido didn't provide any substantial scumhunting despite her large amounts of posts since she threw shade at DW, Tood, Jinjo and a bit on Officer Snake.

Not only that but if we assume we hit two scum already she's townreading both of the ones that were more likely it. Like ffs, if character weren't alignment related don't you think character claims would be allowed? smh

Pushing lynches D1 with HD, trying to pass most likely scums as Town so we don't have wagonomics, refusing to collaborate with plan that gives Town mechanical role info, CWAC throwing shade at literally everyone, AND claiming a passive role when in ZD Godfathers are always Bulletproof. All of these kinda point out to you being the last scum.
Like c'mon how is that not a case against her :v

@Tood can you please remove your vote from me. I'm town and you're going to kill off the only person trying to do something here/only player you have some mechanical info about.

So , as I've stated earlier in the thread, I found jinjo to be high on my list , and with his recent posts not calming my suspicion , plus the fact that he mentioned a mafia traitor out of no where at the beginning which @Minish pointed out could be a plan to flag down the traitor
I would like to see more from jinjo before sticking with the vote.
Vote:Jinjo

Unvote

I thought I already did this, but I guess I forgot to actually post it. :bulbaFacepalm:

I can conclude that most of my reads are absolutely bonkers and that I've only been confusing myself at this point.

I do agree with the points against Mido that Ex has made.

Like ffs, if character weren't alignment related don't you think character claims would be allowed? smh
and I admit I forgot to consider this too.

I kind of feel less paranoid about Ex and he's convinced me that Mido is a lot more suspicious, so

Vote: Midorikawa

Day 3.4
Vote Count
Midori-2(Exlight,TOOD)
Snake:1(Minish)
Not Voting: DW, Midori, SPD, Jinjo

Post Count (as of day start)
DW-III
Exlight-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIII
Jinjo-IIIII I
Midorikawa-IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII II
Minish-IIII
SPD-IIIII III
Tood-IIIII

Day Ends June 25th at 12pm EST

Since I'm calling you out on Bulletproof
Never claimed bulletproof.
Oh wait, you're talking in the present.
I'm talking past. I want to know who everyone targeted N1 and N2.
I misread that sorry.
if there are 2 mafia alive then there could be 2 kills like in N1 and game would end
assuming it's 2 town and 2 scum left, -Lo would've been announced this phase
since it didn't I feel like it might be safe to assume it's 1 mafia
See this is what I really don’t like. You keep telling me I’m wrong about them not being town, but you’re assuming there could be two mafia. You’re too unsure.
I'm town and you're going to kill off the only person trying to do something here/only player you have some mechanical info about.
OMG GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE!!!!

So many of your posts have been trying to shove your thoughts down people’s throats and sismissing what they’re say8ng as other possibilities. You act like you’re the only one doing anything but YOU ARE NOT. Others are. And everyone else isn’t using constant appeal to emotion. Do everyone a favor and stop posting your opinions for a short bit and maybe you’ll see that. Even the host has trouble getting through your slew of “I’m right”. About chilling out and trying to see what others are saying and GETTING THEIR OPINIONS. Seriously stop please.
Not only that but if we assume we hit two scum already she's townreading both of the ones that were more likely it. Like ffs, if character weren't alignment related don't you think character claims would be allowed? smh
I didn’t consider that, but here’s a very good question: WHAT WOULDBE THE EFFING POINT OF TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE OF THAT???? SERIOUSLY I MAY PLACE CRAZY BUT I DONT PLAY STUPID. I HELP TOWN PLENTY AS EITHER ALIGNMENT. SO WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF A STUPID ACTION LIKE THAT!!!!

Also doesn’t mean mafia doesn’t have a theme to them. But you don’t consider that because you dont try to consider what others are saying. Also could be that the host did that just to screw with us. Stop dismissing and try to have a civil conversation.

Back
Top Bottom