• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Why do I get the feeling DarkGodRasul is that traitor double agent role. I could have sworn I saw somewhere in another game a host voting in the thread and there was some special mechanic.
Eh I don’t see this as trying to flag down mafia Or anything. This is after rasul voted Tood. I can’t blame her for being paranoid. Rasul is outside our realm or normalcy here.
So , as I've stated earlier in the thread, I found jinjo to be high on my list , and with his recent posts not calming my suspicion , plus the fact that he mentioned a mafia traitor out of no where at the beginning which @Minish pointed out could be a plan to flag down the traitor

Vote:Jinjo
What else do you find suspicious about her?

Vote: Officer Snake

Please don't twist my words and I never talked about a mafia traitor. I did not like how Caps said I brought up a mafia traitor when I never did and Caps turned out to be scum. I find this convenient you are saying the same thing as Caps and you never mentioned Caps on early days being on the chib wagon and this is what caught my eye when I reread through your posts and reread through caps posts.

Never claimed bulletproof.
You're clearly not Ascetic since you said the doctor protecting you was a possibility; forced Commuter is highly unlikely since it breaks a lot of games; if you're Lynchproof we won't lose a player; if you're a miller or any similar you're just mislynch bait; if you're stump you can still share your thoughts and help us win, this time without paranoia getting in the way; if you're restless spirit you can still vote and help us go in the right direction; if you're vengeful you can still shoot someone you think might be scum; and if you're bulletproof there's an insanely high chance you're the godfather. And honestly, your claim is also safe for a Ninja, since you wouldn't appear as moving during the nights.

I feel like most cases here are at best neutral.
You're the optimal lynch unless you're the Bomb. And if you didn't soft it before I won't believe you because it will look like a rushed attempt to buy yourself more time.

See this is what I really don’t like. You keep telling me I’m wrong about them not being town, but you’re assuming there could be two mafia. You’re too unsure.
My explanation was literally pointing out that if whoever is responsible for HD's death is still around, which is likely since noone flipped anything similar to vigilante afaicr, it's impossible for there to be 2 mafias.

WHAT WOULDBE THE EFFING POINT OF TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE OF THAT???? SERIOUSLY I MAY PLACE CRAZY BUT I DONT PLAY STUPID. I HELP TOWN PLENTY AS EITHER ALIGNMENT. SO WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF A STUPID ACTION LIKE THAT!!!!
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING???

Also doesn’t mean mafia doesn’t have a theme to them. But you don’t consider that because you dont try to consider what others are saying. Also could be that the host did that just to screw with us. Stop dismissing and try to have a civil conversation.
I'm being pretty civil here. I already pointed out multiple times that if being a villain =/= being mafia someone would've pointed that out as soon as HD's death occurred.

Do everyone a favor and stop posting your opinions for a short bit and maybe you’ll see that
There were pretty much entire days I didn't post and neither did anyone else.
We're already running out of time during the extension and each other player has what, 2-5 posts?

Please don't twist my words and I never talked about a mafia traitor. I did not like how Caps said I brought up a mafia traitor when I never did and Caps turned out to be scum. I find this convenient you are saying the same thing as Caps and you never mentioned Caps on early days being on the chib wagon and this is what caught my eye when I reread through your posts and reread through caps posts.

To elaborate here I was talking about the double agent role that is a 3rd party and I called out Rasul as that role.

I was referring to this post by minish, which I also said in the post you quoted as well so
Jinjo has said surprisingly little from what I would expect of her. She also had that odd post at the beginning of the game about a mafia traitor when nothing pointed to that. I wonder if it's possible that mafia did actually have a traitor they needed to find and that was her way of hinting it to the team.

My suspicions at the moment lie between Officer Snake and Jinjo.

Vote: Jinjo

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING???
1593087394964.png

Eh I don’t see this as trying to flag down mafia Or anything. This is after rasul voted Tood. I can’t blame her for being paranoid. Rasul is outside our realm or normalcy here.

What else do you find suspicious about her?
I remember the brazen way they play as town, in this game they seemed to be a lot more cautious and under the radar, which I have a bad feeling about

You're clearly not Ascetic since you said the doctor protecting you was a possibility;
Yeah because anyone would tell mafia not to target them right away. Wouldn’t want mafia to WASTE THEIR NIGHT ACTIONS!

Not saying I am that but if I was, I wouldn’t outright make it obvious. I just know that maybe mafia mafia did target me N1 and I didn’t die, or maybe they targeted someone else. Not every other)g is a claim.
why would the host be a player in a game that isn't bastard
Just because BMG hosts say a game is bastard, does not mean non bmg hosts do.

I don’t actually think rasul is a player, but assuming the game isn’t bastard based on bmg standards is bad.
I remember the brazen way they play as town, in this game they seemed to be a lot more cautious and under the radar, which I have a bad feeling about
Okay do you have any non meta reasons? This game is not normal. I don’t think anyone is going to act 100% themselves. Like specific posts or soemth8ng.

Vote: DawningWinds

Jinjo said they were on so honestly it seems more like lurking than inactivity at this point. And I don’t think he’s contributed. I almost forgot he was in this game.

Day 3.5
Vote Count
DW-1(Midori)
Midori-2(Exlight,TOOD)
Snake:1(Minish)
Not Voting: DW, SPD, Jinjo

Post Count (as of day start)
DW-III
Exlight-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII I
Jinjo-IIIII III
Midorikawa-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII I
Minish-IIII
SPD-IIIII IIIII
Tood-IIIII

Day Ends in 3 Hours

Yeah hosts don’t have to announce it as bastard: not to mention bastard itsel is pretty situational. I never consider having someone as a miller but not telling them as Bastard because when I started that happened all the time. And no one ever mentioned it being bastard. It really depends on te community at the time. So something wr may consider bastard might not be that way on ZD.

Yeah hosts don’t have to announce it as bastard: not to mention bastard itsel is pretty situational. I never consider having someone as a miller but not telling them as Bastard because when I started that happened all the time. And no one ever mentioned it being bastard. It really depends on te community at the time. So something wr may consider bastard might not be that way on ZD.
yea ok, that's a fair point

[b]Unvote Vote Exlight[/B]
Vote Count
DW-1(Midori)
Midori-2(Exlight,TOOD)
Snake:2(Minish, Jinjo)
Not Voting: DW, SPD

Post Count (as of day start)
DW-III
Exlight-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII III
Jinjo-IIIII III
Midorikawa-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII III
Minish-IIII
SPD-IIIII IIIII
Tood-IIIII

Day Ends in 2 Hours
53 Minutes

Unvote
Vote: Tood

yes I'm doing a fucking 180º because I don't fucking know what else to do
I feel like Tood is lurking and I hate how he popped up to jump on another wagon when I called him out for voting me

Back
Top Bottom