• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

I feel like Tood is lurking and I hate how he popped up to jump on another wagon when I called him out for voting me
AND YES I KNOW I WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED HIM TO JUMP OFF
But he went from suspecting me to trusting me in a snap and he was keeping an eye in the thread

I would be fine with a counterwagon on him to see if he's lurking again

@Minish @Midorikawa @Jinjo @DawningWinds @Officer Snake
would anyone go nuts with me on this one too

Day 3.6
Vote Count
DW-1(Midori)
Midori-2(TOOD)
Snake:2(Minish, Jinjo)
TOOD:1(Exlight)
Not Voting: DW, SPD

Post Count (as of day start)
DW-III
Exlight-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII I
Jinjo-IIIII III
Midorikawa-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII III
Minish-IIII
SPD-IIIII IIIII
Tood-IIIII

Day Ends in 2 Hours
30 Minutes

Last edited:
Unvote
Vote: Tood

yes I'm doing a fucking 180º because I don't fucking know what else to do
I feel like Tood is lurking and I hate how he popped up to jump on another wagon when I called him out for voting me
AND YES I KNOW I WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED HIM TO JUMP OFF
But he went from suspecting me to trusting me in a snap and he was keeping an eye in the thread

I would be fine with a counterwagon on him to see if he's lurking again

@Minish @Midorikawa @Jinjo @DawningWinds @Officer Snake
would anyone go nuts with me on this one too
Sure because out of irony he went for me. So I can see it as a plot to be on one of our sides to avoid the backlash of lynching one of us. He may be trying to please people and not actually be trying to scumhunt. Minish has explained her actions and snake is at least responding and trying. Jinjo is doing work too so that leaves I think just Tood and dawning. Leaving them as the best candidates.

unvote: dawning
Vote: Tood

Vote Count
Midori-1(TOOD)
TOOD:2(Exlight,Midori)

Post Count (as of day start)
DW-III
Exlight-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII II
Jinjo-IIIII III
Midorikawa-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIII
Minish-IIII
SPD-IIIII IIIII
Tood-IIIII

Day Ends in 2 Hours
25 Minutes

Cool thank you.

Sl if someone wants to check me then you’d just have to target me. Will probably waste your night cation but feel free. Just don’t announce it I’m thread. Let’s not let mafia know. Plus I don’t want to have to deal with the argument “you had your mafia bud block me” or “you’re roleblocker”.

If I don’t know it’s happening, mafia don’t know it’s happening, and we don’t get a frame job.

If I don’t know it’s happening, mafia don’t know it’s happening, and we don’t get a frame job.
That looks wrong. Basically though I could care less, just don’t tell the thread. Seriously don’t let mafia know.

unless mafia is Tooood. Then we’ll win. Or Snake. At this rate it’ll depend on the coin flip.

That looks wrong. Basically though I could care less, just don’t tell the thread. Seriously don’t let mafia know.

unless mafia is Tooood. Then we’ll win. Or Snake. At this rate it’ll depend on the coin flip.
Nice slip lmfao jk jk

I'd appreciate a Doctor or Watcher on me because that guarantees we get more chances of hitting mafia next cycle with my shot.

Oh right.

@DarkGodRasul

6EB10C6E-F2B9-429E-938E-A4A5E20807DF.jpeg

speaking of birthday, I have things to do so

TWILIGHT

you can still deliberate. i'm just going to be gone by Noon, and honestly the extension was a waste

Vote Count
Midori-1(TOOD)
TOOD:2(Exlight,Midori)

there were two contenders today. Tood and Officer Snake. Aftercthe coinflip it was decided that Officer Snake was to be killed. The Motherfucker was thrown down a flight of stairs. Officer Snake was Mr.Glass from Unbreakable
1593104553877.png

The Living
DW
Exlight
Jinjo
Midorikawa
Minish
Tood

The Dead
Chib-Ronny from Moonstruck
HumanDawn-Pennywise from IT
Funnier-Uncle Buck from Uncle Buck