• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

@ExLight What’s you’re rating on people currently?
I'm honestly super lost oof
it's basically the same as before but you and Tood swapped places in it

You went from my scumlean to my towniest read lol
Minish is null-townlean
Jinjo is null
Tood is scumlean

If I had to pick two of them as scum I'd say Tood and Jinjo, and I'd feel better about lynching Tood out of the two. I feel like there's a lesser chance Minish is scum, but honestly it's always hard to read her when she's mafia and her being the player with the least amount of posts isn't making it any easier so idfk.
I don't feel like lynching you because I trust your soft.

if yall blatantly softing be careful to not make it too obvious since it could count as a hard claim

again, claiming who each player targeted during each night is important since a watcher/tracker can point out a contradiction

Looking at the players list I would say ExLight is likely town because of the claim. Midori voted Tood last day and I don't see them as a scum team. Narrowing down the scum team suspect by looking at player interactions it would be either

Minish/Tood
Minish/Midori

Minish is the common denominator. Tood's vote on ExLight looked weird and I could see him as scum.

Tood's vote on ExLight looked weird and I could see him as scum
Unless you can explain why two deaths happened during N2 after I claimed that my role would be responsible for one of them then I feel like I'm pretty much cleared.

There has to be a theme an I think it might be Tim Curry villains
Wait, so you think there's only one scum alive, right?
Because two Tim Curry villains flipped already

Unless you can explain why two deaths happened during N2 after I claimed that my role would be responsible for one of them then I feel like I'm pretty much cleared.

Yeah probably. I honestly don’t see who else makes sense as mafia. But then again I don’t see how they work . I’m legit so confused. I just figure concentrate on finding a mafia today. If we win then we win. If we don’t automatically lose then we just have to find the next the next day.

Some of the players have been saying HD and Caps characters were evil. I thought HD was a 3rd party and Caps mafia. I put in alot of effort into figuring out who could be Caps scum buddy, Snakes character was evil and now it says we're in lylo.

and that this day is going to last forever. unless we can get votes in

Some of the players have been saying HD and Caps characters were evil. I thought HD was a 3rd party and Caps mafia. I put in alot of effort into figuring out who could be Caps scum buddy, Snakes character was evil and now it says we're in lylo.
Apparently dawning’s was as well. Evil that is according to Light. So we’re guessing it’s a toe based rather than character based

well, here's the issue
DW's character was also evil

and HD is unlikely to be 3p since funnier flipped the Buck role Minish mentioned before

do you think it's just coincidence lol
she said it's kind of a staple role in storm's games
Didn’t minish also say that evil roles are always mafia and that’s at least partially disproved. We could be wrong and mafia might not be villainous characters. But we know at least two of our villain characters aren’t mafia so.

Also even with no effort on funnier6 part, shouldn’twe have seen the buck? Shouldn’t someone have gotten it?

Not going to lie, I'm kind of at a loss on what to think by this point, so most of my reads are solid nulls.
My thoughts on everyone have been flip-flopping all game, and I'm really paranoid of everyone, tbh. My role is also not too useful information-wise since its effects are somewhat RNG and luck-based, and I can't exactly pinpoint its direct effects.

I fully admit to being absolutely useless right now (n)

Day 4.1
Day Ends at Majority
1593214970382.png

1593214445011.png

really wish there was a devil emoji

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom