• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

What do you think of Toods post?

I don’t like it. It has no conviction. Basically no one is 100% confident but we all have at least some conviction. Except him.
Honestly it's been a while since I've seen Town Tood but he does seem awkwardly indifferent.
I can't tell if it's because the game is a no flip and is leaving him unmotivated or some other reason, but it does feel off.

Honestly it's been a while since I've seen Town Tood but he does seem awkwardly indifferent.
I can't tell if it's because the game is a no flip and is leaving him unmotivated or some other reason, but it does feel off.
Neutrality has aslways been seen as a way to avoid responsibility and blame.

Which would seem weird to attempt here when there are no role flips, but people have habits, so would someone do so out of habit?

It's not too weird because scum also gets a bit paranoid since they don't know whether or not roles that can expose them are dead tbh.

I'll try to see if I find any contradictory behavior on the previous days.
But as it is right now everything is a bit awkward. We have noone town confirmed via mechanical roles and no flips makes extra hard to figure out wagonomics.

I'll try to see who jumped on their townreads wagons on the other phases because at this point this might be the only solid thing we have to work with.

Day 4.2069
Day Ends at Majority
1593288425847.png

It says day ends at majority and I'm assuming we all have to vote the same player.

:notworthy:

Please correct my logic if it's likely incorrect:

Even if mafia is lynched (assuming that two must be left), it's still very possible town loses in the night phase because of both the nightkill and Ex's vig kill happening.

The vig kill is more likely to hit town if it's randomized (2/3 chance if Ex can't self-target). Mafia has to hope their target isn't the same as Ex's target, or else there will be only a single death. But assuming Ex can't self-target, then mafia can just shoot him to possibly guarantee two deaths occurring N4.

If Ex can self-target, there'll be a 3/4 chance of hitting town randomly, and we'll have to depend on the chance of a single kill occurring.

If there's no doctor or blocker left in this setup - or anything able to stop or control the vig kill left, for that matter, the winner of the game might be dependent on RNG, which I really would not like to happen for a second time. Maybe I'm too pessimistic, but I everything seems so bleak to me by this point.

...Also unrelated, but something about this setup feels super odd, and I can't quite put my finger on it. The lack of flip has to have some mechanical reason behind it, but I don't know what. Even the actor thing. I was expecting a full cast of different movie stars, but seeing just 4 of them makes me think something's up. Maybe it's just how Rasul runs his games and he just likes to mess with players. Maybe I'm just going full paranoid conspiracy mode again because I have no real clue as to how to approach this situation.

Sorry if anything here is unclear, I'm exhausted.

if there's only one mafia then lynching them results in town winning
if there are two mafias then mislynching results in us losing because they reach parity

so like the night events thoughts are cool and all but they don't apply to like half of the cases

the vig kill is probably optional though, there's no reason to assume they're compulsory too
and they might even be dead at this point

Regardless it’s lylo for a reason. So we really need to work on deciding who we think is the last mafia.

@ExLight You really want to wait to hear from Minish? At this point it seems like she may be avoiding the thread. It’s been like 48 hours already. Everyone but minish has said their thoughts. And frankly just dragging it out at this point is just well pointless.

Back
Top Bottom