• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

@ExLight You really want to wait to hear from Minish? At this point it seems like she may be avoiding the thread. It’s been like 48 hours already. Everyone but minish has said their thoughts. And frankly just dragging it out at this point is just well pointless.
I don't think she's avoiding it.
You played with her before as scum, you know she isn't the kind of player that avoids it just to go under the radar. Specially when that causes her to actually go under the spotlight.

If you want to set a hard time limit I'm fine with start voting tomorrow or the day after. And I'll go after Tood probably.

You played with her before as scum, you know she isn't the kind of player that avoids it just to go under the radar. Specially when that causes her to actually go under the spotlight.
Regardless I just don’t think there’s a point in waiting for her. I say we decide on a lynch and lynch tomorrow. If she’s pops in before then then we can discuss more, but if not, we’re just going in circles.

the vig kill is probably optional though, there's no reason to assume they're compulsory too
and they might even be dead at this point

Won't you shoot tonight since it's an even night, or does your role have only limited shots?

It's interesting that Officer Snake flipped Mr. Glass since he is a villain. But Castor Troy is also a villain.

We have one good, one bad Nic Cage character. Two bad Tim Curry characters. Two good, one bad Samuel L Jackson characters.

I don't know if that tells us anything. Because if we're in lylo than my idea of one bad character from each actor being mafia doesn't make sense either.

I don't have the quote but I saw Midori saying we don't know if funnier was 3rd party. But he absolutely was. The Buck has been a role in every Storm game that I've seen. No way he made the character a different role. It also explains why funnier was so uninterested in playing.

I wonder if it's possible there are two scum factions with one from each alive. Would that still be lylo? I know Storm had used multiple factions before.

I'm most suspicious of Tood at this point. His vote on Ex last day phase didn't look great at all. Especially after he had said a few times that Ex and Midori were the only ones scum hunting and that they were worth keeping. And then he made up some conspiracy to explain a vote on Ex. Kinda seems like it could have been a mafia ploy to try to lynch Ex to get rid of vig/doctor easily.

He also keeps saying how he's so confused and everyone is null, but that seems like an easy cop out. Everyone is working with the same info here besides mafia. There's no reason to be any more lost than the rest of us.

I think Ex's claim is believable and I don't see him playing the way he has as scum. This is town Ex all the way.

I dunno if I've seen scum Midori other than Anon mafia and that was different circumstances. I want to say she's been genuinely scumhunting but I could probably see her controlling an inactive game as scum. I'm willing to tow read her though for the soft, the effort, and the fact that Tood and Jinjo seem like more likely suspects.

Won't you shoot tonight since it's an even night, or does your role have only limited shots?
I'm dumb. It should shoot, yea.
I was super tired and I misread that post completely and thought you said my kill + a vig kill. Just woke up wondering why the fuck you were considering a vig and realized what you meant, my bad, sorry.

Rereading what you said, yes, it makes sense. If there are 2 mafia alive we can still lose depending on how the night event goes and which roles are remaining. As for more details, yes I can shoot myself though, so the odds of 2 town kills is a bit trickier. Also, that assumes I didn't lie or omit bits of my role to WIFOM mafia though, which I totally would lmao.

That being said, after some thinking I lowkey gutfeeling agree with Mido and believe there's only one mafia remaining. I'm not sure whether or not it resolves around it being Tim Curry though, them being "cartoony" villain characters might be related to it but at this point everything seems a bit of a stretch.

I wonder if it's possible there are two scum factions with one from each alive. Would that still be lylo?
No idea. How would the nightkills work? How many in each? I guess it kinda depends of these.
Would there be a theme on each team though?

I'll finish some personal stuff here and do the readslist ISO I promised before

No idea. How would the nightkills work? How many in each? I guess it kinda depends of these.

I find this hard to believe this is multiball and it doesn't seem likely. If there are two scum factions then we would have seen two kills each night.

damn I was a whiny bitch in the first two days
sorry about that

Ok so right now my only solid scumread from rereading up to mid-end of D2 is Caps, so I'll try to work with something here.

Minish defended Caps quite a bit in the first two days, but I feel like it was justified since she was pretty sure HD was town or so it seemed.

Caps went from townreading Mido to scumreading her, which is interesting. Since alignments don't flip maybe he felt more confident about throwing shade at higher players since he probably didn't expect to flip anytime soon since people were scumreading HD and townreading him at the time?

- And I would peg SMS or Chib as the dead mafia. Chib is a newer player so them acting scummy and getting lynched D1 isn’t crazy. SMS slipped up so wouldn’t surprise me if that was a scumslip when he voted you, thinking he could slip by.
- Min seems town.
- Dawning is MIA.
- Snakeis more active than usual.
- Caps looked town.
- Cuanide is neutral.
- Oh Tood exists doesn he.
What does MIA mean again? And damn I kinda hate this readslist because there's not even a single solidish scumlean

I'm checking Caps interaction with other players and this is from what I remember.

Dawning - Caps votes Dawning on day 1.
ExLight - Caps says he is paranoid of ExLight and then later ExLight claims.
Midorikawa - Caps said if SMS flips town he would put Mido as scum and if SMS flips scum he would put Tood as scum.
Minish - Votes Caps on day 1 and on day 2 I think it was she put Caps as a town read.
Officer Snake - Only thing I remember is Caps put Officer Snake as a town read.
Tood - Votes Caps on day 1.
I like this analysis
I feel like maybe Caps' wagon exploded D1 because there were a few scum players voting him just to give the false impression of a town players with an inflated wagon? We didn't know roles didn't flip at the time so mafia might've thought that even if it backfired the bussing would give them towncredit.

You and Mido are maaaaaaaybe worth keeping around, mainly because this game would literally be dead without you you are the only ones trying to do anything at all (...) Vote: Ex
lmfao yea minish has a good point about the "you and mido are the only ones trying" and voting me, he even throws some shade at us both while doing it
As for the rest of the readslist it's, uh, it's actually ok, really
I can see it coming from tired tood, not sure if it's AI surprisingly

Regarding SMS and the votes on Ex, since SMS initially wasn't too into the game, I don't think it's impossible some kind of elaborate bussing scheme was organized to compensate for a potential lack of activity, but tbh maybe this really is getting into the realm of conspiracy theories.
This tho, this looks pretty bad imo
Tood's list seemed to believe mainly that characters being AI were a thing, Jinjo pointing that SMS and me being in the characters-aren't-AI scenario is ludicrous shouldn't have triggered a reaction where he just agrees and tries to find some explanation to try things fit when they just don't.

I kinda hate how people ignored my request to claim who they targeted during the previous nights.

Vote: DawningWinds

Jinjo said they were on so honestly it seems more like lurking than inactivity at this point. And I don’t think he’s contributed. I almost forgot he was in this game.
What were your thoughts on Tood and Officer Snake when you made this vote, Mido?

Chibi was most likely a mislynch. HD was probably the mafia kill, so he was likely town. Funnier was probably the indept Buck role. SMS was probably a mislynch too since Caps kept pushing him hard. Cyanide was probably Town killed by mafia and Caps was probably mafia killed by me. Officer was probably scum. DawningWings was probably Town killed by mafia. Aaaand that doesn't make sense. D3 had 7 players and it wasn't -Lo, and I kinda have a reason to believe there was only one scum at this point. So Officer was likely Town.

So we're messing somewhere. Either Chibi or SMS was mafia. Or one of the "mafiakills" was actually dead mafia for some reason.
With this info I kinda have to reread the D3 wagon and I think that will be my focus now.

I find this hard to believe this is multiball and it doesn't seem likely. If there are two scum factions then we would have seen two kills each night.
I've played games where there are two factions that kill on alternating nights and are aware each other exist
Although I do find it highly unlikely too, yea

What were your thoughts on Tood and Officer Snake when you made this vote, Mido?
Officer Dnake is usually a neutral read, but I wasn’t particularly scumreading him so I guess town. I haven’t seen him as scum really all game though I did kind of question his motives which is why o asked specifics questions about him I think to you and Jinjo.

Tood I barely knew existed but he was a growing scumread.

Also MIA is missing in action. Aka inactive.

I don’t think there are two factions. There’s too many inconsistencies amongst a reads as what little we know about roles. I think things would have been more consistent if we had multiple factions.

I was thinking it might have something to do with themes yeah. Since it seems to be a group of Tim Curry, Samuel L Jackson, and Nic Cage roles. I'll be honest I didn't go back to see if things possibly aligned with two scum factions. That was me just trying to talk out theories, mostly because I know Storm has used two scum factions before. So I was thinking in terms of themes and why maybe we seem so confused. Since it seemed like HD and Caps were mafia but yet we're in lylo. So thought it could be like 2 scum on each team and one team killed the other so we'd still have 2 left. Which would explain only 1 kill after Caps died. But it doesn't really explain why there would only be 2 kills the night you had vig. So yeah there are definitely some flaws with the idea but I was considering it knowing how Storm has ran games before.

Minish defended Caps quite a bit in the first two days, but I feel like it was justified since she was pretty sure HD was town or so it seemed.

I was scumreading Caps d1. I even ended with my vote on him. I did flip that on d2 under the impression that HD was scum though.

So we're messing somewhere. Either Chibi or SMS was mafia. Or one of the "mafiakills" was actually dead mafia for some reason.
With this info I kinda have to reread the D3 wagon and I think that will be my focus now.

It's not impossible but I have a hard time seeing Storm make Mace Windu as mafia. I feel like SMS was definitely town just based on that and how his wagon went.

Ok, so assuming Caps as one of the scum; and both Officer, Cyanide, and Dawning as Town we have the following
and yes I'm going to townclear three people like that, don't like it come fite me
Officer is town unless he was situational voteless scum though, which despite sounding absurd it's a possibility
HD has a high chance of being town if he was the mafia nightkill, and so is Cyanide, but I'm going to be arbitrary and Null read HD and Townread CyCry.
Yea, just like that. I'm like 77% confident about these speculations.

(btw there's a chance Caps was actually the mafiakill and that Cy was who I shot, but that would flip things upside-down quite a bit and after rereading stuff I just feel like Cyan was more likely the mafiakill, but yea, there's that possibility)

I'll put everyone here in -Lo except me in Lime since we most likely have 4/5 town players but once again one of these is mafia
Purple stands for most likely indept, orangish stands for chance of being mafia, just a reminder that one of them was probably scum too

And some of these votecounts had host errors so lmk if something is off because I kinda tried fixing them but it might be a bit trickier because it might be role interaction of some kind so maybe I messed it up vital info so oh boy.
And if a mod mistake happened, specially if -Lo should've been announced during D3, the hosts have to tell us now, because it kinda really changes everything

ok that being said lesgo

TOOD - 1 (Snake)
DW - 1 (Caps)
Chib - 1 (TOOD)
HD - 2 (Minish, Midori)
Not voting: Chib, Funnier, DW, Fatima (SMS), Jinjo, Cyanide, HD, ExLight

Caps - 2 (Minish, TOOOOD)
Exlight - 4 (SMS, Midori, DW, Chib)
Midori - 1 (Exlight)
Not voting: Funnier, Fatima (SMS), Jinjo, Cyanide, HD, Snake, Caps

Chib - 3 (Exlight, HD, DW)
Exlight - 3 (SMS, Midori, Chib)
Not Voting: Funnier, Jinjo, Cyanide, Caps, Snake

Chib - 6 (Exlight, HD, DW, CyCry, Midori, Caps)
Exlight -1 (SMS)
Not Voting: Chib, Funnier, Jinjo, Snake
Dead ones:
Chib, HD
SMS: 2 - (Caps, Exlight)
CyCry: 1 - (Midori)
Not Voting: Funnier, DW, Fatima (SMS), Jinjo, Cyanide, Snake, Tood, Minish

Exlight: 3 (TOOD, Exlight, SMS)
SMS: 2 (Caps, Midori)
CyCry: 1 (SnakePD)
Not Voting: Funnier, DW, Jinjo, Cyanide, Minish

Exlight (1): SMS
SMS
(3): TheCapsFan, Midori, ExLight
CyCry
(1): SnakePD
Not Voting: DW, Jinjo, Cyanide, Tood, Minish
Dead ones:
Chib, HD, Funnier, Fatima (SMS), CapsFan, CyanideCrystal
TOOD - 1 (Midori)
Minish - 1 (Exlight)
Not Voting: DW, Jinjo, Snake, Tood, Minish

Minish - 1 (Exlight)
Ex - 1 (TOOD)
Jinjo - 1 (Minish)
Not Voting: DW, Jinjo, Snake, Midori

Midori - 2 (Exlight, TOOD)
Snake - 1 (Minish)
[Jinjo - 1 (Snake)] - not included for some reason despite being pointed out, voteless/voteproof/mod error?
Not Voting: DW, Jinjo, Midori

DW - 1 (Midori)
Midori - 2 (Exlight, TOOD)
Snake - 2 (Minish, Jinjo)
Not Voting: DW

DW - 1 (Midori)
Midori - 1 (TOOD)
TOOD - 1 (Exlight)
[Jinjo - 1 (Snake)]

Midori - 1 (TOOD)
TOOD - 2 (Exlight, Midori)
[Jinjo - 1 (Snake)]
Dead Ones: Chib, HD, Fatima (SMS), CapsFan, CyanideCrystal, Snake, DW, Funnier - high chance of 1 mafia in the orangish ones
Alive ones: Tood, Jinjo, Minish, Midorikawa, ExLight - high chance of exactly 1 mafia in here

lmao nothing yet
Ok, so, from that I can say that there is probably one scum between Chib/HD/SMS; SMS doesn't really make sense if we assume Caps was scum because he kept pushing him during D1 and pushed him even more during D2 to the point of kinda being important to get him successfully lynched, at this point bussing was kinda unnecessary unless they were both being scumread and needed hard distancing, so I can't really see . That leaves HD and Chibi.

HD has a decent chance of being the night mafiakill, which clears him and would leave Chib? Which honestly doesn't make much sense to me since his wagon was SO explosive last second and beefy.
Even if HD wasn't the mafiakill, noone claimed it nor claimed to have redirected it, which is kinda like ???

Honestly, gut feeling says HD was scum, but I know it's borderline illogical at this point. If Chib was scum, Caps might've jumped at the wagon to get some last second towncred, which backfired because there are no flips; which is a decent theory I guess. I don't know, I had that feeling D1 that they couldn't be the same alignment and I guess it's still kinda sticking around with me?

Midori has always been on the fattest wagons, which is kind of a red flag. She basically claimed Ascetic on D3 though, but it's such an unusual role for scum it's making me townlean her. I could maybe see an ascetic/commuter scum as some kind of godfather replacement, but how the fuck are we supposed to pin something like this down.

Jinjo stayed away from D1 and D2 wagons, and was on a (most likely) town wagon on D3 which is not good. She knows how voting is important to analyze a player and stepping back like this is probably not what I'd expect from her.

Minish seems to be catching up and please help I'm gonna have a stroke like this.
Not much info to get from her wagonomics, being on Snake D3 makes her look scummy, being on Caps all day D1 makes her look a lot more townie.
Also kinda softed something but I'm too dum to get it.

am I scumreading Tood mainly because of subconscious OMGUS? I can't tell
idk, aside from him insisting on going after me he doesn't seem to be that scummy
my opinion on him keeps flipflopping oof

aaaand
Reads report, Mido fell from Townread into townlean, Minish still a townlean, Jinjo is a null and Tood is a null.
Hope this post kinda helps us figure some stuff out.

Again, I'm in favor of everyone claiming their targets during the previous nights, and we should use our daily claim to try to clear someone. Anything that helps explain some of the night events is useful. Scum might claim something that screams townie to get away though, so let's be careful.

Legit popped on to start voting because frankly I don’t have the mentality for this game due to some sudden news.

Vote: Tood

Hope everything is okay.

At this point I see it as either Jinjo or Tood. And Tood seems to have more against him, so I'm fine voting there.

Vote: Tood

Back
Top Bottom