• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

I'm a Girl
Reaction score
Oh wow, everyone thought I was the traitor and I bet I must have had alot of visitors at night and I heard I was the only person who found my traitor and I found him on night 1. I've got some really good instincts.

Busted and Blue
Reaction score
imagine if Mido pulled the same move and Night 1 ended with 4 dead players

Oddium Wanderus
Reaction score
my role pm said:
You target someone, and they get a drink, causing them to become Drunk for their night action. Being drunk makes their target Random. If they get 2 drinks in a night, they die. As a bartender, you are Drink Immune
This aspect turned out to be a bit useless since I was the only bartender lol. I was thinking that me and another bartender killed Caps, since I also targeted him the night he died

I thought I was going insane at some points in this game, tbh

Like only our N1 kill seemed to go through, and I didn't see why the kills would be redirected twice in a row unless there were a shitload of redirectors, since team Candy already had two of them. I considered multiple teams, but had no clue as to how the kills would be performed, so I dismissed it as me losing my mind :wynaut:

Dark God
Reaction score
This aspect turned out to be a bit useless since I was the only bartender lol. I was thinking that me and another bartender killed Caps, since I also targeted him the night he died

I thought I was going insane at some points in this game, tbh

Like only our N1 kill seemed to go through, and I didn't see why the kills would be redirected twice in a row unless there were a shitload of redirectors, since team Candy already had two of them. I considered multiple teams, but had no clue as to how the kills would be performed, so I dismissed it as me losing my mind :wynaut:
Poisoner's Poison counted as a Drink

Reaction score
oof I'm so sorry
I'll make up for it in another game
How when the chances of this situation again are unlikely.

And legit this is the second time I’ve been in this sitatuokn and lost ;_;

Busted and Blue
Reaction score
hopefully the other time wasn't my fault too :surppika:

I'm a Girl
Reaction score
@ExLight By the way ExLight, this was my kill action at night.

Night 1 kill HumanDawn
Night 2 kill ExLight
Night 3 kill Minish
Night 4 kill ExLight

I did not trust ExLight at all and last night even when he said mafia attack anyone but him to win, I still attempted to kill him because I knew he would not let me win.

Dark God
Reaction score
@ExLight By the way ExLight, this was my kill action at night.

Night 1 kill HumanDawn
Night 2 kill ExLight
Night 3 kill Minish
Night 4 kill ExLight

I did not trust ExLight at all and last night even when he said mafia attack anyone but him to win, I still attempted to kill him because I knew he would not let me win.
If you didnt sacrifice Tood, game would have ended yesterday, with a 2 man team making Parity

Did someone say "catfight"?~★
Reaction score
I tried to hint I'm the traitor but my teammates didnt play much and died.

Did someone say "catfight"?~★
Reaction score
Maybe I'd have more fun if they were active cuz as it is I was glad when I got offed.

Reaction score
Well it was a fun game, shame that sms died pretty quickly and the traitor as well

Busted and Blue
Reaction score
shoutout to officer for being more active than like half of the players in this one, really liked how your improved your participation since last time I played with you
and for actually gj tricking me into townreading you because of that :v

the ghosts believe in you too
Reaction score
eeeeeeEEEEEEE

this was stressful, i don't think I'll do mafia again for a while
it was fun tho