• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Reaction score
shoutout to officer for being more active than like half of the players in this one,
@Officer Snake I’m seconding this. You were a lot more active and you’re responses were great. It was fun!
eeeeeeEEEEEEE

this was stressful, i don't think I'll do mafia again for a while
it was fun tho
Sorry lol. Being the traitor I wasn’t I. The mafia chat, and since we would have lost immediately if I died, I went all out.

I'm a Girl
Reaction score
I tried to hint I'm the traitor but my teammates didnt play much and died.
I went looking for your traitor hint just now and I noticed you made that bulbasaur wave emote. I thought you did really good hinting as the traitor for SMS and if you were my traitor who waved at me I needed to look for I would have instantly recruited you on night 1.

I was hoping my traitor would make some sort of emote for me but I never got one.

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
@Officer Snake I’m seconding this. You were a lot more active and you’re responses were great. It was fun!

Sorry lol. Being the traitor I wasn’t I. The mafia chat, and since we would have lost immediately if I died, I went all out.
Not technically. You would've lost, but the wincon for your team would have changed. This only happened with one group, who were killed off pretty quickly, but after the death of their traitor we told them what was going on and said that they could still win of they tracked down and killed all the other traitors. Their recruit shot was then changed to a traitor invedtigative shot to help out.

Did someone say "catfight"?~★
Reaction score
Thanks! I was really afraid I was being too on the nose there hehe. I also tried bringing up th topic of traitors and saying that the mafia can "take me" instead of saying "kill" to try and hint at the possibility of recruitment. I really wish I got added I bet it would be more fun with a team :3

Reaction score
shoutout to officer for being more active than like half of the players in this one, really liked how your improved your participation since last time I played with you
and for actually gj tricking me into townreading you because of that :v

Thanks guys! I enjoyed it much more playing this way, and I'll keep it up

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Congratulations Mafia, and hitman.