• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

shoutout to officer for being more active than like half of the players in this one,
@Officer Snake I’m seconding this. You were a lot more active and you’re responses were great. It was fun!
eeeeeeEEEEEEE

this was stressful, i don't think I'll do mafia again for a while
it was fun tho
Sorry lol. Being the traitor I wasn’t I. The mafia chat, and since we would have lost immediately if I died, I went all out.

I tried to hint I'm the traitor but my teammates didnt play much and died.

I went looking for your traitor hint just now and I noticed you made that bulbasaur wave emote. I thought you did really good hinting as the traitor for SMS and if you were my traitor who waved at me I needed to look for I would have instantly recruited you on night 1.

I was hoping my traitor would make some sort of emote for me but I never got one.

@Officer Snake I’m seconding this. You were a lot more active and you’re responses were great. It was fun!

Sorry lol. Being the traitor I wasn’t I. The mafia chat, and since we would have lost immediately if I died, I went all out.
Not technically. You would've lost, but the wincon for your team would have changed. This only happened with one group, who were killed off pretty quickly, but after the death of their traitor we told them what was going on and said that they could still win of they tracked down and killed all the other traitors. Their recruit shot was then changed to a traitor invedtigative shot to help out.

Thanks! I was really afraid I was being too on the nose there hehe. I also tried bringing up th topic of traitors and saying that the mafia can "take me" instead of saying "kill" to try and hint at the possibility of recruitment. I really wish I got added I bet it would be more fun with a team :3

shoutout to officer for being more active than like half of the players in this one, really liked how your improved your participation since last time I played with you
and for actually gj tricking me into townreading you because of that :v

Thanks guys! I enjoyed it much more playing this way, and I'll keep it up

Back
Top Bottom