• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

DAY 1
DAY ONE

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the *soft mumbling* academy awards, hosted in the TCL Chinese Theater, sponsored by Brawndo. It is time to present the nominees for best actor, as presented by Academy Award Winner Leonardo DiCaprio.

j_jClCur-xNierKUjDB21HCKQh47YgJVwUHshEOmXW33SRj967j67QVzzmTtl4MMcOrkKUsUUCbRQC1lMmkaJ3EMpSgzkbZ5zmgUtcxsJdlvj1rnwRjF-ypO9rBqt5Izx7IKgOxL

“Good evening everyone. Before we begin, I would love to say thank you to the band for keeping us from boring us to tears during those thank you speeches that nobody cares about. But I think the thing that everyone really does care about is the winner of the Oscar. So, not to keep you in suspense, the winner is….

Uh, guys? The page is blank. No, seriously. There’s nothing on it. Well come look yourselves!”

Leo disappeared backstage, followed quickly by a short, balding man with large glasses appearing onstage, “I’m sorry, but it appears that the sheet that shows the winner of this year’s Academy Award for Best Actor has been… misplaced. Or stolen. Maybe stolen.”

Murmurs went through the crowd. Stolen? Who would do such a thing?

“I will neither confirm nor deny whether or not it was stolen; however, if it was, it had to have been done by someone in this room. So nobody leave, and we’ll figure this out together. I’ll call a guy. All of you….. Just sit tight. This will all be over soon.”

It was time for the actors and filmmakers of Hollywood to become the heroes they pretended to be onscreen…. And time for the true villainy within others to become known.

It was time for the Academy Awards.

Good luck to you all.

THE LIVING

Caps
Chib
CyanideCrystal
Dawning Winds
Exlight
Fatima
Funnier
Human Dawn
Jinjo