• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

DarkGodRasul

Dark God
Reaction score

HOLLYWOOD MAFIA
Welcome to Hollywood Mafia, I am your Host @DarkGodRasul and with me is my lovely Co-Host @DekuNut . it's been a lovely day here is lovely Los Angeles, California. and look who it is now*

*Hollywood mafia is a game with no alignment reveal upon death. results may very. side effects may include:i rritability, confusion, hysteria, low sperm count, and a overarching sense of dread. consult your doctor if a cycle of this gme last more than 48 hurs

-Yes there are rules
- don't communicate about the game outside of this thread unless you are able to because of your role, even after you die
-Don't Name claim... it ruins the immersion
-only 1 Roleclaim a day Phase and none during Night Phases. No one is going to Believe you anyway
-If you're dead, don't post here. don't want confusion or voting up ghosts
- 48 hour Days, 24 hour Nights
-BOLD YOUR VOTES like SO <VOTE: Lone_Garurumon>
-1 vote of extension per day... oh boy
- voting for a no-Lynch is not an option :p
-Do not edit or remove posts
-your role PM is not evidence of your innocence.. its a secret to everybody. that's one way to get Modkilled right off the bat
-do not reveal any outside information
-Player with the most votes at the end of the Day will be lynched
-If there is a tie, coin is flipped. loser dies
-Player can not die by a single vote, unless we are down to like 5 people
-Try to post at least 3 times per day, if not more. if that quota isn't being filled, I might have to start taking heads
Players:
  1. Minish
  2. Dawning Winds
  3. Midorikawa
  4. Officer Snake
  5. Jinjo
  6. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
  7. chib cant life
  8. Funnier6
  9. CyanideCrystal
  10. Tood
  11. Human Dawn
  12. Caps Fan
  13. Exlight
    Substitutes
    1. SMS (Sub)

Last edited:
I’ll join.

Question: No role claiming??? But I assume claiming results is allowed?

Back
Top Bottom