• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Todd was probably the cop if roles are related to character.

Anyway, I'll submit my action asap. Hey, mafia, just hit a town and we'll have majority for the next Day Phase.

Apparently there will still be another night smh
I was told I was going to win if I survived this phase regardless so I'm pretty salty right now.

Alright, here's the catch.
I'm Indept, not Town, and I win with whoever is the winning faction. That's why I was so sure D3 and D4 only had 1 Mafia, because if D3 had 2 mafia the host would've announced -Lo.
But apparently me + mafia being parity isn't enough for ending the game for some reason. Which is pretty annoying.
I tried winning with town, but ugh, this game is just tiring and frustrating at this point I don't really care, I just want this game to end so I find out who was mafia. umu

While my kill is compulsory like I had previously claimed, it's only partially randomized, and I know a tricky way to make sure it won't go through tonight.
If mafia wants to guarantee the next Day Phase won't happen just shoot anyone but me and it should end the game as long as it doesn't get disrupted.

So you've finally decided to show your fangs.

No, he was town.
If he was mafia I'd've won with town.

We're at 2T-1M-1I but me+scum can't win with parity apparently.

And what if it's 3 town and 1 independent. I wonder if Caps and Snake really were scum buddies.

And what if it's 3 town and 1 independent. I wonder if Caps and Snake really were scum buddies.
That's impossible, I'd've won with town if it was me + 3 town. I can 100% guarantee you there's still mafia.
If I couldn't win with other factions I wouldn't've came out like this since people can just think I'm a serial killer or whatever and lynch me during the next day.

So you've finally decided to show your fangs.
Look, I really tried to help town ok? but people really weren't doing much umu
If you want to have a chance to win with me then successfully disrupt the mafia kill first, because as it is this is a guaranteed win for me and them as long as they trust me.

Todd was probably the cop if roles are related to character.

Anyway, I'll submit my action asap. Hey, mafia, just hit a town and we'll have majority for the next Day Phase.

It said we were at lylo and a mislynch would have ended the game for town. If there was only 1 mafia alive on day 4, then I don't think we would have gotten the lylo message.

No, I thought you were ascetic.
Yeah I shouldn’t type after walking in the hot sun. I was lost.
It said we were at lylo and a mislynch would have ended the game for town. If there was only 1 mafia alive on day 4, then I don't think we would have gotten the lylo message.
Unless host got confused and didn’t realize it wasn’t Lylo

LyLo is always a mess to interpret. As I said the hosts said I was going to win if I survived that phase no matter who got lynched, which kinda shows they misinterpreted it too.

I feel like it's also worth to point out MyLo isn't really a thing in this game because there's no option to vote for a No Lynch.

FINAL DAY
Day Five

as the Morning comes, it seems like Jinjo was the one Killed Last night. he was shot to death by a still functioning shotgun that was turned into a lamp. Jinjo was Chet Ripley from the Great Outdoors
1593526404364.png

Night 4 Begins

The Living
Exlight
Midori
Minish

The Dead
Chib-Ronny from Moonstruck
HumanDawn-Pennywise from IT
Funnier-Uncle Buck from Uncle Buck
SMS-Windu from Star Wars
Capsfan-Hexxus from Fergully
CyanideCrystal-Zeus from Die Hard 3
Officer Snake- Mr Glass from Unbreakable
DawningWinds-Castor Troy from Face/Off
TOOD-Burton Mercer from Blues Brothers
Jinjo-Chet Ripley from The Great Outdoors

Day 5 is probably gonna end really fast, or it might take forever. I'll let you kids deliberate, and if things get to Twilight, we'll go from there.
Still LyLo

Light did you notice how minish was conveniently absent day 4 until I started pointing it out? And Jinjo died probably because she knew that you would side with Jinjo over her.

Come on light, vote with me as a fellow komaeda lover

That doesn't even work since I didn't show up right after you mentioned it. It was a while later because I was having some irl issues. You're basically saying I couldn't have posted at all day 4 without it being suspicious after you mentioned it.

Also Ex knows I like Nagito as well.

C'mon Ex, you owe me after MtG Mafia.

Back
Top Bottom