• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Looks like the fate of the Universe relies solely on Exlight

Light how are you an indep if Funnier was? Doesn’t make sense balance wise. So minish has clearly had some anti town misleading agenda all game.

Come on. We have a special bond. It’s been me and you versus everyone this game. So let’s keep it me and you.

He can easily check ZD and see that the Buck is always in Storm's games, that it's always 3rd party, and that it's always the exact same role. Nothing misleading about it at all, it's all available information. I've given info on Storm's usual setups so we had at least some kind of mechanical info.

I've helped Ex out in so many games now. He knows I always have his back as long as it's not actively against my win conditions.

Light win with me

3E4B84E7-0AF5-4167-AB3B-F76EA9BB537B.png

I got him a d1 Jester win recently and was even cool with it when he waited til last minute to tell me he was Jester. I had his back d1 in this game while you argued with him about poisoner.

I trust you to make the right decision here Ex.

In the meanwhile can mafia out themselves and their scumbuds ok pls? umu

I'll probably side with the team I think played the best

In the meanwhile can mafia out themselves and their scumbuds ok pls? umu

I'll probably side with the team I think played the best
I don't want to end this game with a Modkill. don't do what he says

*majority

woha, woha, since when outing yourself as mafia causes a modkill? :surppika:
when its down to three people, and the vote sways. decide. Minish or Midori. who is your waifu this game?

Ex, you know the right choice. I worked so hard to help you get your jester win. Even when I knew it was a possibility you were jester I went with your plan and didn't out anything.

Back
Top Bottom