• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Oh wow, everyone thought I was the traitor and I bet I must have had alot of visitors at night and I heard I was the only person who found my traitor and I found him on night 1. I've got some really good instincts.

my role pm said:
You target someone, and they get a drink, causing them to become Drunk for their night action. Being drunk makes their target Random. If they get 2 drinks in a night, they die. As a bartender, you are Drink Immune
This aspect turned out to be a bit useless since I was the only bartender lol. I was thinking that me and another bartender killed Caps, since I also targeted him the night he died

I thought I was going insane at some points in this game, tbh

Like only our N1 kill seemed to go through, and I didn't see why the kills would be redirected twice in a row unless there were a shitload of redirectors, since team Candy already had two of them. I considered multiple teams, but had no clue as to how the kills would be performed, so I dismissed it as me losing my mind :wynaut:

This aspect turned out to be a bit useless since I was the only bartender lol. I was thinking that me and another bartender killed Caps, since I also targeted him the night he died

I thought I was going insane at some points in this game, tbh

Like only our N1 kill seemed to go through, and I didn't see why the kills would be redirected twice in a row unless there were a shitload of redirectors, since team Candy already had two of them. I considered multiple teams, but had no clue as to how the kills would be performed, so I dismissed it as me losing my mind :wynaut:
Poisoner's Poison counted as a Drink

oof I'm so sorry
I'll make up for it in another game

You shouldn’t apologize when Midorikawa was on your ass more than a few times and Minish cried that you were Town the entire game ;)

@ExLight By the way ExLight, this was my kill action at night.

Night 1 kill HumanDawn
Night 2 kill ExLight
Night 3 kill Minish
Night 4 kill ExLight

I did not trust ExLight at all and last night even when he said mafia attack anyone but him to win, I still attempted to kill him because I knew he would not let me win.

@ExLight By the way ExLight, this was my kill action at night.

Night 1 kill HumanDawn
Night 2 kill ExLight
Night 3 kill Minish
Night 4 kill ExLight

I did not trust ExLight at all and last night even when he said mafia attack anyone but him to win, I still attempted to kill him because I knew he would not let me win.
If you didnt sacrifice Tood, game would have ended yesterday, with a 2 man team making Parity

hopefully the other time wasn't my fault too :surppika:
Nah that was before you were here. Artemis fowl mafia.
You shouldn’t apologize when Midorikawa was on your ass more than a few times and Minish cried that you were Town the entire game ;)
Human shut it.

I was right to question stuff.

shoutout to officer for being more active than like half of the players in this one, really liked how your improved your participation since last time I played with you
and for actually gj tricking me into townreading you because of that :v

Back
Top Bottom