• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

UNITE Holy heck, I just discovered a new main.

MC.Princess

To Be A Master, Pokémon Master - Art by LouLouv
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
  3. They/Them
  4. Any
  5. Refer To Profile
After having gotten the new Battle Pass for Unite, I decided to flex with the new Scizor Holowear I got, and discovered that Scizor is surprisingly OP. Bullet Punch can basically last forever, Swords Dance makes BP’s damage even more obscene, and Scizor’s Unite Move… sweet mother of Arceus, is that broken. Of course, this is only my opinion, but what Pokemon do you all use the most in Unite?

I said this in other thread, i play as Eldegoss, only, because this pokémon caught me in first sight, but looking for try new pokés as well
personally, i’d recommend figuring out what playstyle works for you first. scizor looked cool, but all-rounders are usually what i go for when i paly these kinds pf games. figure out what works for you, and you should be able to do well in no time!

also sorry this message was incomplete when i sent it! i had to refresh and it didn’t send the old version like i thought it would!

I like to play as supporter, to don't rely to much on Eldegoss, i will try Blissey and Mr. Mime. It happens sometimes of someone picking Eldegoss before me and i become useless in the team, so it would be good to have some backup pokémon

Back
Top Bottom