• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 4/13 - Endgame: Agents of Derse win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 3/6/13 - ACT 1: Homestuck

Zima, Mijzelffan's vote was the 3rd vote that helped lynch Buoy. I don't see how you could have gotten a null read from him when you said Akuraito and I are possibly Town.

I think Buoy responding to my recent post with that deathpost of his basically confirms me of being Town.

unless there's a converter out there

Personally I think midorikawa and feliciano are a bit suspicious. Because of feli almost tying up votes and the 'ol mafia voting mafia ploy. It's not that much, but you know, if the cop feels like he needs suggestions.

unvote: drumbeats
vote: buoy

sweet revenge :)

please that was ages ago

vote: akuraito bc i love u

Someone being randed on day one? WHOAAAAAAA!!!111.

Vote: HumanDawn

OMG HUMAN AND AKURAITO SCUMTEAM!

Theyre ganging up on Buoy for their own selfish purposes!

Personally I think midorikawa and feliciano are a bit suspicious. Because of feli almost tying up votes and the 'ol mafia voting mafia ploy. It's not that much, but you know, if the cop feels like he needs suggestions.

question-mark.jpg

Also I think we should be wary with cleaing akuraito too quickly, the mafia voting mafia day 1 is still a thing, and it's just kind of coïncidental that her vote just happened to become a bandwagon. Maybe she didn't mean for that to happen.

Also I think we should be wary with cleaing akuraito too quickly, the mafia voting mafia day 1 is still a thing, and it's just kind of coïncidental that her vote just happened to become a bandwagon. Maybe she didn't mean for that to happen.

I don't believe I've ever done it, just for that very fear.

That's a pretty meta reply. Just because you haven't done it before doesn't mena you won't

That's a pretty meta reply. Just because you haven't done it before doesn't mena you won't

Yeah, I know. But there's not much else I can say to that, and tbh, how paranoid I am of everything is kinda a core personality trait of mine in mafias, especially in the beginning, so...

i have my role, im confirmed.

sorry for the long wait!

I was just responding to Midorikawa's vote, but if the cop wants to check me, they can feel free to. I'm curious as to why you threw your vote in on Buoy, though. I mean, Akuraito was just giving a tongue-in-cheek "welcome back" vote - not a terribly uncommon occurrence for someone who's been away for a while - and HumanDawn eventually came out and admitted that she was trying to lynch him off so he could join her game. Speaking of which...

@HumanDawn; What was that "sweet revenge" you were talking about when you initially voted for buoy?

Essentially, what I'm getting at is that neither of those votes seemed very serious to me. What tipped you off, Mizzle?

Update pending.

End of Intermission 1:

Would you mind if I told you a tale? Of course you would, for no guest brooks unmediated verbosity in a host. I am the most excellent of hosts, however, so I have distilled the tale for your pleasure. It would be unsporting of me to draw this delay any further along, and I am the most sporting of all. I can even point you to the greatest of my exploits, but I won't, because it would be unbecoming to the tale I am about to tell you. This is a tale of romance, adventure, and soliloquy, of which there is no more perfect narrator than myself.

Now where was I? Ah, yes, the exquisite tale which I am about to recommence. I shall condense it considerably. It begins with the single note that desolation plays:

Sburban Countdown | Homestuck

00196_2.gif

00986.gif

00987.gif

If that tale wasn't succinct enough for your entertainment, I have distilled its essence into a single message, one which even you should grasp adequately:

Doctor | Homestuck

No one has died. Hee hee.

Start of Act 2:

NOTE: Due to Daylight Savings Time, the update time is being moved to 11 PM EST. If you do not live in an time period affected by EST, the change does not affect you. You have until 11 PM EST on March 10th to vote.

@HumanDawn; What was that "sweet revenge" you were talking about when you initially voted for buoy?

For every time he got me to lose the game as Mafia whenever he was Town. I didn't know Buoy was 100% Mafia, but I just went with voting him since I wanted to lynch somebody, and with how he didn't act like his Town self, where he waits for joke voting to happen to then analyse and ask questions, I thought that he was the best bet, and thus voted him.

No kill last night...either we've got a good doctor or an inactive/unlucky mafia. Looks like they were going for whomever Rose is, which seems to me to indicate unlucky. She is the Seer of Light, it seems reasonable she would have a kill immunity. On night 1, there's no way they could know anyone's roles yet if they have a rolecop (since the mafia is the Court of Derse, it could be Diamonds Droog?), which makes me think even more that they got unlucky with their kill target. The mafia probably either went for a safe kill - someone who's inactive - or someone who seemed like a potential threat. If we could figure out which one it was, we'd probably have a clearer idea of who might be mafia.

For every time he got me to lose the game as Mafia whenever he was Town. I didn't know Buoy was 100% Mafia, but I just went with voting him since I wanted to lynch somebody, and with how he didn't act like his Town self, where he waits for joke voting to happen to then analyse and ask questions, I thought that he was the best bet, and thus voted him.

Ehhh...voting just to get somebody lynched has never really sat well with me...not that I can complain about the outcome this time around, but it's still way too risky for my blood. Especially when meta reasons like "because he's won as town when I was mafia" are behind it. But your statements make no sense; you said that you wanted that "sweet revenge" on him for being town in past games where you happened to be mafia (which is a pretty weak reason to me...after all, outcomes of past games should never influence judgements in current ones), but then you immediately say that you didn't know he was mafia? So how could you be getting revenge on him if you could have been on the same side?
@Midorikawa; I'm getting the feeling that, aside from votes and quoting, you're obligated to make all posts in image/gif format. Is this the case?

But your statements make no sense; you said that you wanted that "sweet revenge" on him for being town in past games where you happened to be mafia (which is a pretty weak reason to me...after all, outcomes of past games should never influence judgements in current ones), but then you immediately say that you didn't know he was mafia? So how could you be getting revenge on him if you could have been on the same side?

I wanted a joke vote to go with lynching him. Then he wasn't being his Town self imo, so I kept the vote.

I wanted a joke vote to go with lynching him. Then he wasn't being his Town self imo, so I kept the vote.

That...still doesn't make any sense to me? After all, he already had a vote on him. If you thought he was being suspicious, fine, but maybe I just don't get the joke.

That...still doesn't make any sense to me? After all, he already had a vote on him. If you thought he was being suspicious, fine, but maybe I just don't get the joke.

Yes, he already had a vote on him, so to make a lynch possibly happen, I voted him to give him a total of 2 votes. Then he was being OOC without doing any sort of analysis so early on instead of waiting, and asking his questions, which made me my vote feel justified for actual reasons instead of a vote with a joke to get him lynched.

Re: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 3/10/13 - ACT 2: Savior of the Dreaming Dead.

and HumanDawn eventually came out and admitted that she was trying to lynch him off so he could join her game.

What? No, that wasn't my reason for voting him at all. Human came up with that all by himself, and I only liked it because I found it funny.

Re: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 3/10/13 - ACT 2: Savior of the Dreaming Dead.

To me that indicated a doctor protection because of the song choice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom