• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HonorShipping Fans [Morty/Falkner]

Agagagag, I'm just in love with the first one! -soppyromanticandsheknowsitbawww-

Welcome to the thread, Zoku! 8D

Those are awesome pics! *Wishes he could draw like that DX*
I really like the fourth one, the wings with the one rainbow feather are really cool.

Welcome to the thread, Zoku! 8D

Those are awesome pics! *Wishes he could draw like that DX*
I really like the fourth one, the wings with the one rainbow feather are really cool.

This ex-lurker thanks you~ :3

Psh, you and me both. ¦D I'm better at drawing animals. If I hadn't seen the fourth one before, I'm sure that would have been my favourite too. :3 The lineart is so cleannn... -sparkle-

Hello everyone. So, falling back into my Pokemon love, I fell back into my HonorShipping love. Good, good stuff.

I really do adore HonorShipping. Their personalities just....work. But to be fair, I love most Morty ships.

H-hello?

Is this thread dead?
Because if it is, I will be sad. >:

Honorshipping is my absolute Pokemon OTP, and since it's such a crackship, I can't seem to find anybody to talk about it with. D:

I'm... not exactly sure why I'm here. I'm not into pairings like these, but... I guess it's just to see what people can think of. You know, like I read certain posts here and just... pretty much instantly visualize what they're describing, whether I like it or not.

I'm... not exactly sure why I'm here. I'm not into pairings like these, but... I guess it's just to see what people can think of. You know, like I read certain posts here and just... pretty much instantly visualize what they're describing, whether I like it or not.

I get what you mean! And I think every crackshipper does. Some pairings have little to no evidence at all, but they seem to just...work somehow. I can't really explain it. It's like sometimes you can just picture them being together, and not because it's just eye candy. (Which it is, but still.) I think that Honorshipping is just a precious little gem and that it's a shame more people don't know about it. ^^

*takes thread by the reins with basic topic*

How do you think Morty and Falkner first met, really? And how did they act around each other, at first?

If you got head canon, totally applicable.

Aight, I'll bite.

How do you think Morty and Falkner first met, really? And how did they act around each other, at first?

I reckon they first met at a Gym Leader gathering, most likely a gathering celebrating Falkner being accepted as a gym leader or something.

As for how they would first act around each other, I'd see Falkner as being quite uptight and serious, being incredibly polite towards everyone, including Morty. Whereas Morty would be quite chill, but being nice to the new kid.

Oh hey everybody! :D... I've been on hiatus for a while there... hehe -.-'' Anyone have any good honourshipping fanfics that I can read? :3

This is why I love forums. 65 pages of 12 years of discussion retained.

I love honorshipping too! Honestly I could never get into Sacred (although no offense to who ships that) but I love the dynamic between Morty and Falkner that can be had. I like portraying Falkner as someone who's a bit uptight and with daddy issues and Morty as someone who's a bit more carefree who helps Falkner just chill for once in his life. It's a pretty comforting ship for me.

While this thought is in my mind; a lot of ships I've come to take a liking to have this underlying theme of self-improvement or discovery or whatnot through their romantic interest. I obviously believe in Falkner having issues with his self-worth through father issues, but I think Morty would have some too.

Given the whole "morty talks to dead spirits" fandom stuff, I actually have come to think that he had this unique onset form of depression. Unlike our world, people in the Pokemon world KNOW there's a life after death. And since Morty keeps speaking to those who are dead, it began to make life seem weary to him. Like death isn't death, but Life 2, and here he is stuck on Life 1. Sure he has friends... but they're gonna die too, so it just began to take his zest away from life, literally.

Until he became romantically interested in Falkner. In a weird way, he really became his reason to live in the present, because Falkner needs help now.

Back
Top Bottom