• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Horizons and its Soundtrack - How do you feel?

YoshiGuy7470

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I just registered for this forum site, and given Anipoke soundtrack is a big interest of mine, I figured I'd make my first post relevant to that. Pokemon Horizons once again has a new composer, that being Conisch, who also composed for Twilight Wings. (He also arranged the 2009 version of High Touch! too.)

What are your thoughts on his music? Do you think it's an improvement to Hayashi and Miyazakis music, or worse? Maybe somewhere in the middle? I'm curious, please leave your thoughts.

Not bad, but I wish there was more variety. They use the same melody for the battles over and over.
I feel that. We only got a handful of game remixes, but still more than last time. I wish they'd use that Tera Raid theme from the promotional trailers too!

What are your thoughts on his music? Do you think it's an improvement to Hayashi and Miyazakis music, or worse? Maybe somewhere in the middle? I'm curious, please leave your thoughts.
Eh. I'd say this new guy's (maybe?) better than Hayashi (his music was crap) but definitely worse than Miyazaki. None of these new guys even hold a candle to his glorious work.

Back
Top Bottom