• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Horizons Opening 2 - Hello!

Nicolas721

Reaction score
Hi guys, in a few hours the new opening will debut so I created this thread in advance so we can discuss the spoilers and music separately from Episode 26.

A fragment of the chorus can be heard in the special preview.

Discuss!

The visuals were good, but I don't care too much for the song itself. I loved Heart Pounding Diary, and I don't know if any other song will surpass that for me. But like I said, the actual visuals themselves were beautifully animated, so that was nice.

Well, THAT was epic.

I especially like seeing the Explorers looking sinister and ready to strike (y) (just wait until Boss Gibeon steps up!)

Though I DO wish it had done a better job of letting us know what's ahead...

Last edited:
Well, THAT was epic.

I especially like seeing the Explorers looking sinister and ready to strike (y) (just wait until Boss Gibeon steps up!)

Though I DO wish it had done a better job of letting us know what's ahead...
I guess that’s just what the Horizons OPs are gonna be, not really giving foreshadowing of what’s coming like past OPs but instead just visuals that remind us of what they’re after in the overall story.

It's really telling they're putting so much more effort into this series, I realize it's because they were worried removing Ash would kill the anime in terms of viewership so they have to go the extra mile. Like they didn't even bring back the old tired Gym formula and have Roy do Gyms, they really are trying to make this series unique.

Great opening! I agrre that the animation was great and that it was nice to see a more detailed and dramatic take on our heroes with more shadows and all that, some shots are going to live in my mind for decades. The images were fun too, while I would have liked to see a few more surprises they really explored everything about how complex Liko's adventure has become with her family, the Explorers, the hero's Pokemon...And Roy also got his own shot with a badass cape. It was all great!

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom