• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Horror... Terror...Scary... Another Rumor Misty´s Return ?

Reaction score
For some reason I have a bad history with Spanish Fansites.

Apparently wasn't another one who started up fake video game screenshots of a rumored Opal version or something?

Gaiash

Last Of The Timelords
Reaction score
Why can't this person write a fanfic like everyone else? I really don't see the point of making up fake upcoming episodes especially when they contain out of the blue shipping.

The problem with the plot is simply that it doesn't make sense. You don't just bring a character back and make them suddenly confess their 'love' out of nowhere.

Maggi

Lila, la " Tia" de Dawn..
Reaction score
Why is this even still open?
Is For Have Arguments That is Fake..

Never believe random, unknown fansites. If they have information first, before any official sources, then it's fake.
But is that Some Think Is True... That Web is For Download Spanish Episode is Strange That Public This News Not Confirmate... Too Not is December 28, Day Of Inocents ( Equal April Fool In English)for Maker this Fakes News..
For Me This Webs In Spanish of Pokemon are not much reliable..

Yash

CHOCOLATE
Reaction score
Let's say for whatever reason this is actually true.

Ash and Misty will meet up at/before Celestic Town, right? Well, if you'll recall, in the games there was a Team Galactic grunt who threatened to blow up the ruins with a bomb. What if something actually happened, Ash and Misty were trapped in the ruins, and in the heat of the moment Misty confessed her UNDYING LOVE for Ash?

Could happen.

nickstr

Reaction score
I am not sure whether this should be in the hall of shame but then again this is yet another rumor. Personally I hope this is true and I have been down this road before so to speak as I know of just about every rumor of Misty's return which has been floating around. This is one of them which sounds plausible up to the confession part but there are others which can be dismissed immediately. The others are so out there that I would not even count on them happening at all.

CosmosShipper

Or AurumShipper
Reaction score
I doubt this is going to happen, especially the confession part. I don't think she'd already go "I love you" that soon.

I'm thinking that this was to get the Pokeshippers hyped, seeing that Kanto and Sinnoh are far, and Misty is tending to her gym.

Cybersai

Reaction score
Don't believe anything unless it comes from Pokeani, Coro Coro, or...that Aussie mag oddly enough. o_O

Nando

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Something is awfully fishy here. I'm getting the feeling that someone deliberately concocted this, like what happened with the fake Sky Shaymin....

PDL

Not into Ponies I swear!
Reaction score
I wonder if Weedle Mchairybug will show up in this thread...

Idon'tcare

Please don't be rude if I make a mistake.
Reaction score
Sssh be quiet, you'll bring in the deadly lengthy rants.

And like everyone said it's fake, just some (Spanish) Pokeshipper's fantasy of having Ash and Misty together.

I think these Shippers get way too desperate sometimes...

(No wait, that's the way it's always been)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.