• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Horror... Terror...Scary... Another Rumor Misty´s Return ?

For some reason I have a bad history with Spanish Fansites.

Apparently wasn't another one who started up fake video game screenshots of a rumored Opal version or something?

Why can't this person write a fanfic like everyone else? I really don't see the point of making up fake upcoming episodes especially when they contain out of the blue shipping.

The problem with the plot is simply that it doesn't make sense. You don't just bring a character back and make them suddenly confess their 'love' out of nowhere.

Why is this even still open?
Is For Have Arguments That is Fake..

Never believe random, unknown fansites. If they have information first, before any official sources, then it's fake.
But is that Some Think Is True... That Web is For Download Spanish Episode is Strange That Public This News Not Confirmate... Too Not is December 28, Day Of Inocents ( Equal April Fool In English)for Maker this Fakes News..
For Me This Webs In Spanish of Pokemon are not much reliable..

Let's say for whatever reason this is actually true.

Ash and Misty will meet up at/before Celestic Town, right? Well, if you'll recall, in the games there was a Team Galactic grunt who threatened to blow up the ruins with a bomb. What if something actually happened, Ash and Misty were trapped in the ruins, and in the heat of the moment Misty confessed her UNDYING LOVE for Ash?

Could happen.

I am not sure whether this should be in the hall of shame but then again this is yet another rumor. Personally I hope this is true and I have been down this road before so to speak as I know of just about every rumor of Misty's return which has been floating around. This is one of them which sounds plausible up to the confession part but there are others which can be dismissed immediately. The others are so out there that I would not even count on them happening at all.

I doubt this is going to happen, especially the confession part. I don't think she'd already go "I love you" that soon.

I'm thinking that this was to get the Pokeshippers hyped, seeing that Kanto and Sinnoh are far, and Misty is tending to her gym.

Don't believe anything unless it comes from Pokeani, Coro Coro, or...that Aussie mag oddly enough. o_O

Something is awfully fishy here. I'm getting the feeling that someone deliberately concocted this, like what happened with the fake Sky Shaymin....

I wonder if Weedle Mchairybug will show up in this thread...

Sssh be quiet, you'll bring in the deadly lengthy rants.

And like everyone said it's fake, just some (Spanish) Pokeshipper's fantasy of having Ash and Misty together.

I think these Shippers get way too desperate sometimes...

(No wait, that's the way it's always been)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom